Helping someone in need

Surviving.....somehow

I was walking down the street getting used to the neighbourhood area,at night.Kevin bought me a house which is alittle far from school and TVXQ's house.It was a huge mansion like house.I walked around to the neighbourhood to familiarise the area.I heard a loud shout.Being curious,I turned and saw 2 guys,getting beaten up by 9 guys,who were armed with weapons.The older one was protecting the baby-faced guy.

I remember the time where I was getting beaten up in a fight but Hyukmin and Jiho,would always protect me.I saw the guy was about to give out.Without thinking,I quickly grabbed the baseball bat that was heading for his head."Who are you?And what do you think you are doing?"the person,who seems to be the leader,said,in shocked.

I grabbed the baseball bat away from them and look at it."Such a nice bat,but it is being misused,"I mumbled,inspecting the bat."Don't you guys,ever play fair?2 against 9?With weapons?What cowards,"I scoffed."Who are you,"they gritted."Can't you see?I am a girl,who is walking down the streets at night,"I scarastically spoke.They started to attack me.I avoided,dodged and even evade any attacks,soon I got tired and started to punched the nearest person to me."Those attacks,"I heard the older mumbled,but understand none of it.

I kicked the leader,in his face and punched his stomach.The rest were already down.I dusted my hands,against each other and looked at the 2.The baby faced was unconcious,while the older is suffering with brusies and cuts,all over.I walked over to them."Don't hurt us,"the older mumbled out,trying to stand up.I pulled the baby faced on to my back."W-W-What a-are y-y-you d-d-doing?"the older stuttered."You can walk,right?"I asked as he nod.

"What are you going to do?"he asked."You want me to leave you here,with your injured partner?I am not at heartless,"I told him."He said the same,"the older mumbled under his breath."Who said the same?"I asked,as he shook his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay here,while I take the first aid kit,"I ordered.He nod and helped the baby faced,who was waking up,sat up."Hyung?"the baby faced spoke,huskily.I came with a first aid kit and 2 bottles of water."Here,"I said,giving the 2 the bottled water."I will treat you,first,since you have more blood than him,"i spoke,pointing to the baby faced one.

"Take off your shirt,"I ordered as I look at the first aid kit and started to take out mediecene bottles and achohol."What?'he asked."Do you want e to treat you or not?"I asked.The baby faced looked at the older,who nod.The baby faced took of his clothes.I looked at the brusied body infront of me and raised an eyebrow."Just bruises,one rib bone is fractured and a deep huge cut on the side,"I inspected.

"You can tell by looking at it?"the older asked."Yeah,"I replied.I took out a cotton wool and damped it with acohol,while humming to B2st's Black Paradise."That song,"the baby faced spoke."Sorry,I have a bad habit of doing that when I treat people,"I told them."But,that song,"the older paused,as the younger continue,"is familiar"I look at them."It is called Black Paradise.It is a song I made with my member,"I said.

"Ow!"the baby faced shouted as I banaged his torso."Sorry,too tight,right?"I said.He nod as I losened the banaged."done,"I sighed."You next,take off your clothes,"I order.He did as told and I saw brusies."Just bruises,"I said."Good thing that you both have abs,or you would have suffered more injuries,"I spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Done,"I spoke.The older was asleep but the younger was half awake.I packed the first aid kit and lied the older done,while I help the younger,lay down on the other sofa."You can stay here,for the night,"I told him."Thanks,"the younger replied."I will take some blankets and pillows for you,"I said.

I took 2 balnkets and 3 pillows.I put the blanket over the older and younger before giving them the pillow.The younger looked at me."Yoseob,"he said."Huh?"I cluelessly looked at him."My name is Yoseob and he is Doojoon hyung,"he told me."Hyunmin,"I told him,my name."I will turn in for the night,"I told him.

He nod and closed his eyes.I switched of the lights and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~

Yoseob's POV

I woke up and realised that I wasn't in my room or house.I look around and saw Doojoon hyung on the other sofa."Oh,yeah,"I mumbled as I remembered what happened yesterday.I look at the coffe table and saw a note.

             "To;Yoseob-shi and Doojoon-shi,

    I went to school,so don't freak out if I am not around.If you want to leave,please help me lock the door.Also,I cooked breakfast,look at the dining table and eat the food.Don't worry,I didn't put poison in it.

I smiled alittle.She seems similar to Junhyung hyung"You are awake?"Doojoon hyung spoke,huskily."She made us breakfast,"I showed him the paper."Is it just me or does she remind you of Junhyung?"he asked."The humming,the song,"I added."The way that she fights,"he commented.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tumblr_kx6web3k6j1qal6aeo1_400.jpg  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvIGUmOuyThWGppIXtwTb images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQauqiwp2i-QwV3J9wnIf images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8_MJMvYK3m9DMmY8Jbr2 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTReclkOTn2nF_jkXeka6y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT98hTAAwNHlIzOw94Xp8l