Reunited..........

Surviving.....somehow

"Are you Hyun min?"the guy asked.I nod,slightly."Why?"I asked as the 5 stared at me."Do you remember me?"a guy questioned,with his cracking voice.He was about to cry,no all of them were crying.I,honestly,is freaked out by this."No,"i said,cluelessly."It's me,your uncle,Jaejoong,"he spoke.My eyes widened."Uncle?"

THE NEXT DAY~~

"Hey,move in with us,"Yunho,suddenly,said."Huh?"I look at Yunho."Well,this apartment is....well.....dirty,almost ruined and the kitchen is already burned down by us ......well-""I get it,"I cutted Jaejoong."So,move in with us~~"Yoochun pleaded.I sighed.Maybe i should."I guess,"I replied."But,hyung,the boys-"Junsu covered Changmin's mouth."Let's go!"Junsu cheered and I started to pack my things.I pulled my luggage out and pulled it to the van.YooChun carried the luggage into the van."Why is it so heavy?"he grunted."Girls stuff,"I awkwardly smile.

He place the luggage in the van.I look out the window.For you guys,i am moving on.I sighed and soon,fell asleep.

AFTER AWHILE~~~

"Wake up,Hyun min~,we are here,"Changmin shook me.I rubbed my eyes and went out.I took my luggage out and pulled it as I follow the 5 to a huge mansion,in the middle of a forest."Why is there a forest here?"I mumbled."Secret~"Junsu said,chuckling.Yunho opened the door and we heard shoutings,screamings and plain rage.

"DONGWOO HYUNG,WAKE UP~~"

"GIVE ME,THE REMOTE!!"

"I AM THE OLDEST!SO,YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME!"

"I AM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!"

"NIEL HYUNG!!DID YOU EAT MY POTATO CHIPS AGAIN?!"

TVXQ look at me who was snickering at the sight."BOYS!"Yunho shouted."APPA!"they shouted.My eyes widened."Since when Yunho samchoon,got married?"I asked."He is not married,"Changmin laughed."don't tell me that Yunho samchoon is a casanova,"I spoke,surprised."He is not.They are the boys in the streets.Yunho hyung,Jaejoong hyung and Junsu hyung pick them up from the streets,"he explained.I nod in understanding.

"Boys,meet Hyun min.Hyun min,meet the boys,Sunggyu,Dongwoo,Woohyun,Hoya,Sungyeol,L,Sungjong,C.A.P,Chunji,L.joe,Niel,Ricky and Changjo.Hyun min,Ricky and Changjo are the same age,"Yunho introduced."She will staying here,with us,"Jaejoong commented."So,I'll be staying with boys?"I asked."Yeah,"they meekily smiled.I roll my eyes.Typical uncles."Come on,I will bring you to your room!"Changmin cheered,pulling me to a room."So,how is it?"he asked."It is ok."I replied.Nothing pink.I love this room already

"I will leave you to unpack,"he said,closing the door.I went to the door and lock it.I opened the luggage and took out my weapons.My knives,guns and even my pocket knives.Each of them had an engraving.My knife was black and there was a writing,"BLACK PARADISE".My pocket knives were also black but my guns were grey.They also had the same engraving as the knife.I took out my clothes and put them in the closet as I put one of my guns in below the clothes.I stick another up under the behind the drawer of the study table.

I put my knives on top of the closet.4 under my bed and in the drawer over my books.I took my school bag and took out a piece of picture.It was a picture of Black Paradise members.I smiled alittle.I missed them.Alot.

MEANWHILE~~

"Don't tell Hyun min that we are in gangs.She will freak out,"Yunho warned the boys."So,she is your niece?"Sunggyu asked as the 5 nod."We used to have 6 members but one of them died,"Jaejoong said,dejectedly."Is he the one called Park Min Hyuk?"Niel asked as they nod."Anyways,Hyun min doesn't know that we are apart of TVXQ,Neither does she know that Infinite and Teen Top,which is you guys,are gangs.So keep it a secret from her,"Junsu told them.

Without them knowing,I overheard their conversation.I rolled my eyes.I used to be apart of the fearless gang,Black Paradise.So I am much more stronger than TVXQ,who were one of the well-known gangs,in Korea.Black Paradise were known through out the whole of Korea,Japan and even,America.I smirked alittle and purposely popped out behind them."If Hyun min knows-""If I know,what?"I cutted."If Hyun min knows,she will freak out.Didn't you heard what Appa said,"the one called,Ricky said.I giggled."You should know to listen-Wait!Hyun min,how long have you been standing there?"Jaejoong realised.

"A minute ago.So,why would I freak out?"I asked."No reason!"they shouted,before scattering,leaving L ,who just shrugged.I smiled alittle and walked to the toliet and freshened up.I held my necklace.It was a small,black robot and there was a writing behind it,'To;our cute maknae,for her 10th birthday'I smiled,alittle.I missed you guys.

*Knock knock*"Hyun min?Dinner's ready,"Woohyun said.I quickly opened the door."Let's go!"he said,pulling me to the dining room."This place is huge,"I commented as Woohyun chuckled."I'll give you a tour later,"Someone spoke.I turned to see the guy called Chunji.We reached the dining room and the boys were waiting for something."Finally,we are starving!"Sungyeol exclaimed and Hoya hit his head."Hyun min!Sit here!"Changmin patted to a seat next to him.I nod and sat beside him.

After everyone arrived,we all started to eat."So,Hyun min,which school do you go to?"Dongwoo asked."I used to go to Seungri High but since the school was shutting down,I was being transfered to TOP high,"i informed."That is our school!"Sungjong and Ricky commented."Really?"i asked."Yeah,"Sunggyu and C.A.P commented."Appa,what do we do?Everyone in the school knows that we are apart of a gangs,"Sungjong whispered to Junsu,who was sitting beside him."We will think of something ,later,"Junsu said.Even though they were talking softly,I could hear.

"So,how's the food?"Hoya asked."It is delicious,"I smiled."Glad you like it,"Woohyun said."Woohyun hyung,cook our dinner,"Changjo whispered."Really?I didn't know that guys can cook,after SOMEONE burned down my kitchen,yesterday,"I emphasised on the someone,looking straight to Junsu and back to Changmin.They avoid my gaze."Appa?You did that?"L,joe asked,trying to keep his laughter contained,so was the rest."We tried to cook and it burn down,what are we suppose to do?"Junsu whinned,as everyone laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first chapter is up! 

^^ Please comment for ideas

And here is a few pictures of TVXQ/DBSK^^

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGVTwAthRDJADA6lTrlSn  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB13IhsnhOb17Igjw1NVc images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR8v52j8tr1yUI4baITVS images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsOdrW06D3Ff69urdQBLX images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT841n343IKZpS-lrcGQ7E images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE2VqZs2Qns0Zy4ue-1xn images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsQ3mu8Ki3zHlGVGuGZ2s