Leaving my loved ones

Surviving.....somehow

"Always remember to feed yourself,"D.O spoke,hugging me.Chanyeol,Sehun,Tao,Ricky,Sungjong and Sungyeol hugged me,while crying."We are going to miss you,"they sobbed."At least,you get to see her at school,"Junsu muttered."It's not the same!"they cried.I pulled away from them and walked to the rest.Kris gave me a fist-bump while Lay gave me a small hug."We are going to miss you,"Chen said,as he ruffled my hair.Xiumin and Luhan hcrushed me into a hug,making Suho pull me away.

I hugged Suho and mumbled a thank you.Kai gave me a sincere smile and nod.I was still alittle awkward with him.Baekhyun gave me a squeeze and smiled at me.I was then pulled to Woohyun,who tried to hug me but Hoya and Dongwoo pulled me away.Dongwoo ruffled my hair while Hoya said,"See you soon,"L.Joe,Chunji,C.A.P and Noel took turns to give me a fist bump.Changjo gave me a small smile and said,"Remember to call us,if you need any help,"he spoke.I turned and saw Sunggyu.I also hugged him."See you at school,"I told him as he ruffled my hair turned to Changmin.

"You should remember to eat,"Changmin said,hugging me."Call us if you need money or anything,"Junsu spoke."You must visit us,"YooChun reminded."You must go to school,"Jaejoong told me."Don't forget to call us,"Yunho spoke."Hyunmin,"I turned to see L."They are outside,"he said.I waved the rest goodbye as L pulled my luggage to the van in front of the house."Minnie~~"Kevin called out.I chuckled a little.

"I guess that this is goodbye,"i told L as Kiseop help me put my luggage in the trunk."I guess,"he said,ruffling his hair."Might as well I do this,since you are leaving,"he said before we shared a kiss.After 3 seconds,we pulled away.Both our faces were flushed red."Bye,"he said and went in the mansion.I quickly opened the van's door and saw Kevin,Eli,AJ,Xander and Dongho wriggling their eyebrows.Kibum,Soohyun and Kiseop was smirking at me.I quickly went in and closed the van's door.

"You like him~"they teased."You're face is red~"Soohyun said."Hyunmin likes L~~"they sung.I buried my face in my hands."HYUNMIN LIKES L~~"they shouted."Hyung!"I whinned as they laughed.

~~~~~~~

Sorry I didn't update for so long.Forgive me?°.°