Kwon Je Hyun..........

Surviving.....somehow

LUNCHTIME~~

"Hey,guys,meet my new friend,Jehyun!"Sehun cheered,as he pulled someone to the table.My eyes widened so did JB's and JR's."JeHyun noona!!"Zelo crushed her into a hug.Seeing the space beside me,I called Jehyun to sit beside me.She was a nerd but JB,JR and I knew that she wasn't a nerd at all."Hi,I am Hyun min,nice to meet you,Jehyun-shi,"I said,sticking out my hand for a handshake.

She shook my hand and said,"Nice to meet you,Hyunmin-shi,"she said.It is her.I know it is.Her voice.Her eyes.It is the same."Guys,did you hear that JJ project beat the Red Fangs for messing in their territory?"Kai commented.I gave JB and JR,a glare."Who is this JJ project?"I asked.Everyone froze."I heard that it is a gang,"Jehyun commented."Yeah,a really famous gang,"Tao added.I gave JR another glare.He quickly look away,avoiding my gaze.

*RING*"!I am late for class,"Jehyun and I cursed.We quickly took our things and left while shouting out a ,'bye'.I managed to get into class a minute before the teacher came.Unluckily for JB and JR,they received detention for arriving late to class.JB and JR grunted as the sat at their seats,next to me.

"Hey,that Jehyun is the famous soloist gangster,am I right?"JB whispered as I nod."The one called JC,"JR added."That is my member's,Jiyong's cousin,"I told them."You should ask her about Jiyong.She might know where he is,"JR told me.I nod.Iknew for a fact that Jiyong,Jiho,Junhyung and Sunghyun were still alive.I also knew that they didn't know that they weren't the ones still alive.

AFTER SCHOOL~~

"Jehyun-shi,can I talk to you for a second?"I asked,as I saw her with B.A.P.They look at me."Sure,"she said.I smiled,alittle and pulled her to the roof,where there is no one."Hey,if you want me to stay away from exo or B.A.P,you should know that I never talk to them,first,"she defended."The queenkas warn you,huh?"I chuckled."Don't worry,it is not about that,"I added.

I took a deep breath and look at her."You are Kwon Jehyun,right?You are JC,am I right?"I spoke.She frozed and look away."Me?A nerd?The famous soloist gangster?"she said."Tell me the truth please,"I begged."Look me in the eye and tell me the truth,please,"I spoke.At that moment,my eyes were teary.She look at me and took off her fake glasses."I am Kwon Jehyun,the famous soloist gangster,"she admitted.I broke out a smile and hug her."Unnie,I missed you,alot,"I cried.

"Unnie?Do I know you?"she asked."You don't remember me ,do you?"I pouted,as I cried."Wait,don't tell me that you are Hyun min,the one that is apart of Black Paradise,"she spoke in shock."You remember me,"I said,smiling.She hugged me."You are alive,"she said,cracking her voice by accident."When oppa said that you died,I-I-I-""Unnie,Jiho,Junhyung and Sunghyun hyung are still alive.I know that Jiyong hyung is also still alive,"I said,in my breaking voice."But-""We were send to different hospitals,unnie.When they got the wrong news,they ran from the hospital.I had to stay until 5 months before I recover fully,"I explained.

"Unnie,help me find them,"I begged."I will now,stop crying.I cannot cry,you know.It ruins my reputation,"she chuckled.I smiled alittle."Unnie,will help you find them,alright?"she reassured me.She smiled and patted my back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry a short chapter.

Brief explaination;

Kwon Jehyun=Gangster called JC=Jiyong's cousin[member of Black Paradise]

Jiyong,Jiho,Junhyung and Sunghyun are still alive but they don't know that there are other  members still alive.

~~~~~~~~~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVSbwkyJ7ajub7Iu04b46 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFrmp8lQHIzyI3znlJkFv  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlUmlVxnpwB6Bwog_CSrq images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV8-wwVtE8SjHXFyFPzQS  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_9eWv9V4Jn0D4QalXonS images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc8mj5Xi9B7BlswhAUi_-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFtmSlE5gATTe3iRywAon images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGsGwvhUS-NCm7BNQNRHl images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9IsEHLu6QrgY6l0kVHL3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWloRk_9LNoit26xI4NSa images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI5jNcH_sulmXLKAc40pt  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA0RL8S6CVchnOXWD9V9k