Meeting again

Surviving.....somehow

I was walking home after school,when I recieved a text message from Jiyong.'Let's hangout,today.Club V.I.P,'it said.I replied,back a 'see you there' and unlock my door.It seems that they left,already.I sighed as I went up and changed in to my jeans,white singlet,a chekered red shirt and a black jacket.It is cold,anyways.

I took my motorcycle keys and went to the garage.I saw a black motorcycle,and a note in it'I got you a new motorcycle.Hope you love it^^'At once,I knew that it was from Kevin.I smiled alittle and used the new motorcycle instead.I drove to Club V.I.P,and managed to reach there before 5p.m.I parked my motorcycle in the corner and walked into the club but was stopped by a bouncer.I glared at him.I ignored him and went in.He tried to stop me but I was afew steps faster and got onto the dance floor.

I mixed in with the crowd and got the bouncer off my back.I bumped into a guy and look up."Kevin?!"I shouted over the loud music."Minnie?!"he shouted,back."Why are you here?"he asked,still shouting."I am suppose to meet Jiyong here!"I said,shouting."Jiyoung hyung is here?"he asked as I nod."How did you get in,anyways?"he asked.

"I walked in and now, the bouncer is after me,"I smiled,putting up a peace sign."Me too,"he said as we did a high five.",let's go upstairs,"I told him,pointing to the 2 bouncers ,behind us.We ran to the V.I.P area which is the second floor.Kevin and I ran away from the bouncers who was following us.I jumped over the railing and down the 2nd floor to the 1st,with Kevin,beside me."Stop them!"they shouted as we ran to the dance area,to hide.

There was another bouncer infront of us,trying to stop us but Kevin and I split ways and I ended up on the second level.I slid down as I passed by a waiter carrying drinks and jumped over the table."KEVIN~~"I shouted."MINNIE~~"I heard him,shouting back.I let out a chuckled and turned to the bouncer,smiling at him before jumping down the railing again."Minnie,"Kevin grabbed my hand.

We tried to run out but someone grabbed my hand,putting me in a handlock.I look over to Kevin,had a girl ,putting him in a headlock."Ow,ow,ow,"we whimpered,as they brought us to the V.I.P room."Boss,"the bouncers greeted."I will take care of them,"the guy,holding me,spoke,pushing me in the room.

I was greeted by a few pissed off face and one sleeping person,with a book on his face.Kevin and I was pushed into the room."Who are they?"the ones in the room asked."They messed with our club,"the girl spoke as the guy slammed the door closed."Let's teach you guys a lesson,"the guy said,cracking his knucles.Kevin and I remained unfazed and was still grinning brightly.The sleeping guy woke up and sat up."Oh?Hyunmin-shi?"I turned and saw DooJoon.

"DooJoon shi,"I greeted."Hyung,you know her?"a guy asked."Yeah,the one that help me and Yoseob,yesterday,"he said."What are you doing here?"he asked."I was waiting for someone,"I told him."Yeah,making a huge commotion,"the girl behind Kevin said.I slung my arm around Kevin and said,"If the bouncer let us in,we wouldn't do it,"I stuck out my tongue.

The door opened,again and 3 guys and 1 girl entered."Yoseob-shi,"I called out."Jiyong~"I ran and hugged Jiyong."Get off my boyfriend,"a girl pulled me off."Minnie?Why are you here?"Jiyong asked."Eh?Hyung,you know Hyunmin?"Yoseob asked."Yea,"Jiyong replied,clueless."KWON JIYONG,ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?"the girl asked."Huh?"jiyong said,cluelessly."You didn't tell me that you have a girlfriend,"I gasped."Yah!Kwon Ji yong!"she shouted.The other look at us,cluelessly.

"Hyunmin?"I turned to see T.O.P,Taeyang,Seungri and Daesung."Hyung!"I shouted and hugged them."Long time no see,"I smiled."Not,my man too,"a girl pulled me away."Nope,not him,too"they said as the other 3 hugged T.O.P,Taeyang and Daesung's arms.I look at Seungri."You don't have a partner?"I asked,as he shook his head.I hugged him."I can hug you,then,"I smiled."Anyways,Jiyong,meet Kevin aka,Sunghyun,"I introduced."Jiyong hyung?"Kevin called out."Sunghyun?You grew!"Jiyong smiled,ruffling his head.

My phone vibrated and everyone's attention went to me."Oh,JB-ah!"I answered.My bright grinning face quickly changed to a face full of seriousness and tension."I will be there.Wait for me,"I spoke to the phone."Did something happen?"Kevin asked."Yea,I have to go,"I said,trying to leave.A guy grabbed my hand.I gave him a deadly glare."You better let go,"I hissed,with the words dripping with venom.Everyone was shocked at my sudden change,expect for Kevin.

"I will follow you,"Kevin said,in seriousness."Do what you want,"I said,and left.Big bang,Yoseob,Kevin,Doojoon and their friends followed me.I walked to a abandoned school and kicked the locked door opened.Kevin knew that I would get serious when someone mess with my friends.I walked to the hall and saw JB,JR and Jehyun being tied to the chair,with 17 guys with baseball bat and even chain."JEHYUN!"Jiyong shouted.I look at them,and said to the rest,"Don't get involve,"Kevin nod and pushed everyone back as I went forward.

"But-""Hyung,trust me,you will just be an annoyance,"Kevin told Jiyong.I went infront and the guys scoffed."Well,well,look who finally decided to come out.If it isn't Hyun of JJ project,"they snickered.

"And,who do we have here?Some people who doesn't know their place,"I scoffed.They shouted in annoyance."You will be begging me for mercy,"the leader spoke.They started to attack me.I let out a huge smirk and beat them up,effortlessly.

~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

"Wait,those moves.."they stopped."It looks like Junhyung hyung's,"Dongwoon spoke."No,it looks more stable and precised,"Hyunseung added."It looks similar to Junhyung's fighting style,"Bom said."No,it is not mine,"Junhyung stated."It is Black Paradise's leader,Hyungjin's fighting style,"Kevin spoke as every attention goes to him.

"Minnie and Junhyung hyung are the only ones,who trained under Hyungjin hyung.His fighting style is unique.No one can copy the fighting technique.Even Junhyung is still brushing up on his fighting skills,but Minnie had went far pass that level.She is,right now,is as strong as Hyungjin hyung,himself,"Jiyong said.Their eyes never left the fighting girl.

Hyunmin beat up the last one standing and untie her friends.She hit JB's head."Yah!I thought you guys were going to save Jehyun unnie,not get caught,instead,"she pouted.JR ruffled her hair."Sorry,Hyun,"he apologised.She walked to Kevin."So was I cool?"she asked,jokingly.I look at JB,who was limping."Do you want me to carry you?"she asked,jokingly."No!My reputation will die that way,"he pouted."Between us,it already did,"JR mumbled.

~~~~~

Hyunmin's POV

We walked out of the abandoned school and my stomach growl."I am hungry!!"I shouted."Such a baby,"I heard JB,mumbled."So~Let's go eat!!"I cheered.We walked to a fancy restaurant.I smiled and went in."Table for 19,"I said."This way,"the waiter spoke."Hyunmin~~"Ren rushed towards me.I ruffled his hair."Long time no see,"I said."You're fault,you never visit us,anymore,"he pouted.

"Sorry,sorry,I got alittle busy,"I excused."I'll get Minhyun hyung to take your order,"he smiled and skipped away."Your friend?"Seungri asked."I kind of helped him,when he and his friends got into trouble,"I added."Let's sit!"I pushed everyone down.I let out a small chuckled as I pushed everyone to their seats."Hyun!"Minhyun called out."Yo!"I saluted.

"Umm.....let me guess....You are hungry?"he chuckled as I pouted."Don't make fun of a hungry person,"I stuck out my tongue."So,guys what do you want to eat?"I asked,everyone.After ordering,I bid goodbye to Minhyun and we started to talk."So,Jiyong hyung?They are your friends?"I asked."Yeah,meet B2st and 2ne1,"Jiyong said."This is my girl,CL.That is T.O.P hyung's girlfriend,Bom.That is Daesung's,Minzy and that is Taeyang's girlfriend,Sandara,"he added.

   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGbM4B_d-Q1xnbv5xBv1A images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQu2kPdwNl4cZoT6gwGfpc

I smiled and nod,in acknowlegdement."That is Hyunseung,Doojoon,Yoseob,Dongwoon and Gikwang,"Jiyong introduced."And,this is our Junhyung,"Jiyong smiled,hugging the person beside him."Junhyung hyung?"I smiled."You know,when Jiyong hyung said that he sounds alittle gay,"I joked as everyone laughed."I missed you,junhyung hyung,"I told him.

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSosAUNjZY0YxctNmM_RF3 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSXkSCyGsthjEN-IOhgyv images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_oydIrHN1VgV2_2gI1Gu 

"Hyunmin,you free,tomorrow?"Jiyong asked,casually."Sorry,I am not,"I said."Why?"he asked."I have um...detention?"I tried to lie."We go to the same school and the same class but you getting detention?Yeah,right,"Jehyun spoke."Fine,you know that there is a rap battle at BBC,tomorrow and the 1st place prize is a $10000,"I grinned."Let me guess,you need money?"Junhyung asked."Too obvious?"I chuckled,rubbing my nape.

"So what are you going to do with the money?"JB asked."I am going to buy a new black motorcycle,"I said,as my eyes twinkle."I bought you one,yesterday,"Kevin commented."I know,it is just that it is more cooler and faster and-""We get it,"JR cutted me,making me pout."BBC,huh?"Junhyung mumbled to my attention.