Fallen into a situation

Surviving.....somehow

"Time for dinner,"Suho told me."Alright,"I said,hiding my gun away before leaving my room.I saw everyone looking at me.I look at L,who mouthed out,'They found out,'I took a seat next to L and Changmin."Why is everyone staring at me?"I asked.They all look away and eat their food."Why are you with the leader of Big bang?"Yunho asked.

My eyes widened.I quickly thought of a away out."What?You mean G-Dragon?I met him?"I asked,lying."You hugged a guy infront of school.That guy was the leader of Big bang,"C.A.P said."Wait!He is the leader?Of BIg bang?!"I asked,feigning cluelessness."Yes,he is,"L replied."He,actually,saved me from a bunch of gangsters,"I lied,rubbing my nape."What happened?"Junsu asked.

"Remember the day that I didn't go to school?"I asked as everyone nod."I was walking around,since I was early and bumped into this one guy.They brought me to a dark alley and Big bang came and helped me.And I kind of passed out after that,"I fluently lied.

"Glad to know that you are alright,now,"Yunho said,smiling.I let out a silent sigh.Everyone continued eating like nothing happened.

I shot L a smile,who smiled back.He let out a small chuckled and talk to Sungyeol who was beside him.I played with my phone under the table and saw a text from Kevin,'Hyunmin,you cannot stay with your uncle anymore or they will go after them,'he warned.I look at my uncles and let out a sigh.I continued to eat and played with my food.L was looking at the text that Kevin,send him.Kevin gave L his contact number when they met each other at Minji's grave,in the morning.

'Hyunmin cannot stay with you guys,anymore,'L let out a disappointed smile and continued to talk to Sungyeol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey,samchoon,can we talk?"I asked,as I knock on the door."Sure,come in,"Jaejoong said,before I opened the door.The 5 were sitting on their beds.Junsu and Changmin were playing pokers,Yoochun were playing with his phone while Yunho and Jaejoong were looking at papers."Samchoon,I am going to move out,"I told them.Every attention went to me.

"What?Why?"Changmin asked."Samchoon,I want to live with my friend,"I lied."But,why?"YooChun asked,in a comforting tone."It is just.......I just can't stay here anymore,"I told them,without looking at them."Why?"Jaejoong asked,as he approached me.Because you will be in danger because of me."I just can't,"I said,with a breaking voice.

"I guess,you can move out,"Jaejoong said."Hyung!"The others called out."What ever makes you happy,"Jaejoong smiled,patting my head."But,hyung,"Junsu tried to reason out."Hyunmin,why don't you go and sleep?Tomorrow,you have school,right?"he asked as I nod.I walked to my room and let out a sighed.I look at my bed and saw L,sitting on it."Hey,"he said,looking at me.

~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

"Hyung?Why did you agree?"Changmin asked."Guys,look here,she is big,now.How long do you want to trap her here?"Jaejoong asked."But,what if she gets into trouble?"Junsu added."She have been living alone,ever since she was 6.I think she knows how to take care of herself,"Yunho reminded."True,"the others said."I guess,that we are going to miss her,right?"YooChun spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunmin's POV

"So,you are going to leave us?"L asked,with a hint of disappointment."I have to,L"I sighed.I sat next to him and we both lied on the bed facing up."I guess,I am going to miss you,"L said."Me too,"I replied."But,we get to meet at school,"I added."yeah,"L said."Are you missing me already?"I joked."Of course not,"he laughed.For a second,we laughed,but it slowly died down.

"I guess,since you are leaving soon.I might as well do this,"L said."Wha-What-"he cutted me of with a kiss.I reponded to the kiss until...................."Hyun min-AHHH!!!"We broke the kiss and saw Sehun,shouting closing his eyes,before running away.L quickly got of me and we both stood up."That was embarassing,"I mumbled."yeah,I better go,"L sid,before giving me a peck on my cheek.I blushed and look at him,leaving.I quickly shut the door and lean against it.

I held my heart,which was beating fast.Aish!Thing you do to me L!I cursed and went to my bed.I sat on my bed and smiled touching my lips.He kissed me.I buried my red face into a pillow and sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY!!A Short chapter.I don't think I can update any time soon,so forgive me

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkiICFkq7hLMUQaJ2oEz3 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHkFRu_C639jC_t7RqYC4 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_25taBWqSW4GP1FHqhya images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXU01z3DFeLRd27vnmVy3 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRfStR_eWNGqWS1IAa5PU images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSr3Mv3t_w9JCPaQClwIyD images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWF0MtmnHa7njaNDJTSdJ