Found out..........

Surviving.....somehow

L's POV

I walked into Hyunmin's room.She is not there.I look around for her english book.I went to her desk and saw a picture of JB,JR and Hyunmin.She was emotionlessly looking at the camera.I accidentally dropped the picture frame.!I quickly pick it up and saw another picture sticked behind it.I look at the picture.Why does she have this?It is a picture of my family.My eyes widened.

Another picture was the picture of Hyun min when she was younger.6 guys and 2 girls surrounded her.Wait,that is Minji noona.Why?I don't get this."L-shi?"I turned to see Hyun min.I quickly walked to her and pinned her to the wall."Why do you have this picture?"I asked.Her eyes widened as she look at the picture."Where is MInji noona?"I gritted."Where is she?!"I practically shouted into her face.She remained unfazed.Her eyes were blank.Pain,hurt and sadness flashed into her eyes."It is better if you don't know,"she said.My grip on her wrist tightened."What do you mean?"I asked.

She remained quiet."Where is MInji noona?!"I raged.The door opened and we head gasping.I was too busy to care."Tell me!"I said,loudly."L!"Sungyeol shouted as he pulled me away from her."Hyung,what are you trying to do?"Changjo asked."TELL ME,HYUNMIN!"I shouted as L.joe and Chunji pulled me away."SHUT UP!!YOU KNOW NOTHING!!"she,finally,shouted."GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!"she pushed us out.She slammed the door and I put the picture in my pocket."What happened?"Sungyeol asked me.I shoved him away and walked to my room,not forgetting to lock the door.

I collapsed on my comfy bed.I took out the picture and stared at it.I took out my phone.I dailed a number."Hyung?"I called out."Yeah?"he asked."Can you help me?"I asked."What?"he asked,pissed."Help me find out,who is this person called Park Hyun miin,"I said."On it,"I heard him said.As soon as I heard the news,my eyes widened.Just who are you Hyun min?"Thanks,Junjin hyung,"I said

"There is no one goes by that name in this world.There is no one called Hyun min or Park Hyun min.I mean there is no one by that name as the daughter of Park Min Hyuk,"

HYUN MIN'S POV

!Tears keep on falling."Hyun min?"I heard Luhan called out,knocking on my door."Are you alright?"he asked."I'm fine,leave me alone,"I said.I heard him sighed and left.I punched the wall in frustration.I punched it until my knuckles bleed.My phone vibrated."Hello?"I said."Minnie?Are you alright?"Jehyun asked."I am fine,"I lied."Did something happened?"she asked."I found them,"I said."Who?"

"Minji unnie's brothers,"I said.

~~~~~~~

"UNNIE~~"I sang."MINNIE~~"she sang along.She carried me and put me up on her lap."Unnie?Why did you join the Black Paradise?"I asked."You are too young to know,"she said.The 7 year old me pouted."Why?"she asked."I am curious,"I said.

"Your Minji unnie got seperated from her brothers,"Hyungjin appeared out of no where."Seperated?What do you mean oppa?"I asked."Her parents ran away,leaving her to be sold by someone,"he replied."Why is that?"I asked."They said that they sold me to pay for their debt,"Minji unnie said."Wow,they are soo mean!"I said,pouting.She chuckled."Do you have siblings?"I asked."Yeah,6 to be exect.They are my little brothers,"she told me,taking out a picture."Unnie,do you miss them?"I asked.She nod."I miss them,alot,"she said."Don't worry unnie.I will help you find them,"I told her,making her smile.

"You can't even find your way home from school but you want to help Minji find her brothers?"Hyungjin teased."Oppa,so mean!"I said,sticking out my toungue at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure that you are alright?"Jehyun asked."Yeah,I am fine,"I lied,again."There is someone,who want to talk to you,"she told me,before passing the phone."Hello?Minnie?Is this you?"a guy spoke.My eyes became teary,again."Ji yong oppa,"I cried,out."You are alive!Minnie! You are alive!!"he cheered."Yes,I am.So is Jiho hyung,Junhyung hyung and Sunghyun hyung,"I told him."They are still alive!"he shouted."Minnie?Are you alright?"he asked.

"It is just I missed you guys,alot,"I told him."Me too,"he replied."Minnie,I am sorry but I have to go,"he apologised."it's alright,see you,"i said,hanging up the phone.I cried,alittle.

*Knock knock*"Hyun min?Time for dinner,"I heard Xiumin said."I am not hungry,go away,"I told him."Hyun min,"he sighed."Go away,"I croaked.I heard footsteps,leaving."Hyun min ah,open the door.please,"I heard YooChun said.I ignored it."Hyunmin,come on and have dinner,"Junsu spoke."Go away,"I said."Hyun min-ah,"Yunho called out."I am not hungry,"I told him."We will leave food outside your room door.Eat it when you are hungry,alright?"Jaejoong spoke."Hyun min,you alright?"Changmin asked."I am fine.Go eat,samchoon,"I told him."You know you can talk to me,right?"he asked.

"i will,but I can't now,"I sighed."Alright,"he spoke.

ATHE NEXT DAY~~~~~

No one'S POV

"Hyun min?Wake up.Time for school,"Suho spoke,knocking the door."I am coming in,"he said,opening the door.He saw no one and panicked."Hyunmin is not at her room!"he said."What ?"Woohyun ran to her room to see an empty bed room."What's the fuzz hyung?"Changjo asked."Hyun min is not here!"he shouted.L rushed out of his room,when he heard the news."She is not here?!"he asked,panic."guys,"Kris called out,picking up a paper.No response."GUYS!" he shouted."She went to school,early,"he said,showing the note.Everyone sighed,in relief."Wait,why are you worried?"Chen asked,his brother,L."You don't need to know,"he heaved.

MEANWHILE~~

JEHYUN"S POV

I walked to school.Unluckily,it rained.I seeked shelter.I then,saw a familiar figure entering a van.My eyes widened as I chased after the van."HYUNG!!"I shouted,hoping that he might hear me."SUNGHYUN HYUNG!"I shouted as I chased the van.The rain became heavier and heavier as I chased the van."HYUNG!!"I shouted.The van,finally stopped and I quickly ran to it.9 guys came out of the van and was about to go in a building.I quickly ran to Sunghyun and hugged him,trembling in both coldness and fear of losing him.He turned around."Sunghyun hyung,"I whispered,before I fainted.He managed to catch me,before I fell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LET ME EXPLAIN WHY THERE IS NO ONE BY THE NAME OF PARK HYUN MIN,WHEN L CALLED JUNJIN TO HELP HIM.

JR protected her profile so that only the police has her ID.Did I mention that JR is a hacker?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtsACuTpHYkJ4DGbb-1Zk images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSg3QILUsklAKNSx5wkmks images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkiICFkq7hLMUQaJ2oEz3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl7s_mp6y88Xc9hAmoSa7 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVLpgG2L-b8UFhI4QaUho images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiEC9uAxM4Ji38CMPoskP images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn2PXk16fOEA35gEjZjq_ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxwzytooo6_l45eYP3MXd images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJwwB_2mc6UyFftw-DJW-