Gone

Surviving.....somehow

Everyone spend a night in the Black Paradise mansion. Woohyun,D.O,Chunji,Rockhyun and TVXQ woke up early and was surprised to see a note on the table,saying,'

                     Morning!Don't freak out when you saw no one here.We kind of left Korea already^^We went to L.A and won't be coming back,anytime soon.Also!Hyunmin say that she had left something on the kitchen counter.There is also something for L her room.Take care of the house for us!Bye!Nice to meet you,guys anyways!

                                                                                                                                                                           -Kevin/Xander^^

"They left,"Junsu spoke."Guys,look at this,"Changmin spoke,as he held a thick envelop.They look inside and saw $ 1000,000,00 and a note.

                      Hey,It is Hyunmin.I know that you guys had put up with me for awhile,now.I want to thank you by giving this to you.Oh! And tell Zelo that I entrust my car to him.He better not break it.Help take care of the house,for us,alright?It is a precious house for us.And,I guess this is goodbye.Thanks.Take care of yourself.

Changmin look at the floor.Jaejoong chuckled,"Why are they saying like they are going to die?"Everyone woke up and read the note,while L went to her room and searched for the note.He saw a note on her bed and also a robot necklace.He knew that it was precious to Hyunmin since it was a gift,from her 'brothers'.He opened the note and started to read it.

                   Hey L,You are probably wondering what I wanted to say to you.I just wanted to tell you that......I really like you.You can think of this as a confession letter,I guess.I just wanted to tell you,this once.I really don't think we will be meeting any time soon.I love you.I guess it is a minor crush.I felt my heart beating when I am near you.Truthfully,at first,I thought that I was crazy.But,I finally found out.I guess you don't feel the same.It was really hard for me,to pretend that I never wanted to see any of you.I was thinking of maybe to confess earlier but,I guess that I am just scared of getting rejected.I placed a robot necklace on the letter,right?I want you to have it.I guess you can throw it away too,though,but I hope you don't.Tell the guys that I will miss them.And L,thanks for letting me experience love or a crush.Thanks,take care of TVXQ samchoon,alright?They are childish,too childish.I trust you,instead of them.Heheehe,don't tell them,alright?Bye,Myungsoo oppa.

L blankly look at the paper.He knew that he lost his chance.He love her too but he was also scared of rejection.He took the robot necklace and wore it.He felt alot of emotions as he walked to the living room.