A new Hyunmin

Surviving.....somehow

Hyunmin's POV

I punched the bastard's face,making him drop to the ground.Jiyong went up to him and started to beat them up.I raised a eyebrow as I wiped away my bleeding lips.I yawned and walked away."This is not fun,anymore,"I yawned."Noona?"I turned to see Zelo,standing up on his own.He grew taller and he dyed his hair dark blue.

"Hyunmin?"I turned to see Jaejoong.Hishair is now blonde."Hyunmin!!"an annoying voice called out.I rolled my eyes."GET YOUR IN HERE!"I shouted.Boyfriend and Nuest came in."I missed you~~"Ren pouted hugging me."Get off me,you brat!"I hissed,pushing him away."Hyunmin,"I heard the voice that I wanted to hear.L......

"Hyunmin~"I turned and coldly stared at Jehyun."What do you want?"I asked, making it sound cold."You have changed,"she said,disappointed."Oh,really?What part?Maybe the fact that she doesn't trust anyone anymore?"JB sarcastically asked,rolling his eyes."You guys changed too,"Jehyun added.Yes,she was right.True,we have changed eversince we got to Seattle.JR became quietwhile JB made scarasm his 2nd language.

"Whatever,"JB mumble.I looked at the scene before me.They were upset,disappointed,angry and even sad."Noona,"Zelo looked at me.My eyes softened a bit but it wasn't that obvious."Why should we care?It is obvious that she doesn't care for us,anymore,"Youngjae hissed,but it wasn't in anger but just hurt."You should just leave us,like the time you left when you didn't want to apologize to Mr Jong,"he added.

My face stayed emotionless.Zelo looked down guilty."You should just leave us!!Thast is what you want am I right?"Youngjae shouted."Hyung,stop,"Zelo begged."You can't even apologize,can't you?!"he gritted."Hyung,please,"Zelo muttered."Not even to us???!!!"he hissed.

”HYUNG!STOP IT!!IT WAS ME,ALRIGHT?!IT WAS MY FAULT!!HYUNMIN NOONA SAVED ME FROM THAT GUY WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO BE !!!"Zelo shouted,starting to cry."NOONA SAVED ME FROM HIM AND FOUGHT HIM!!SHE EVEN ALMOST GOT BY THAT GUY HERSELF!!"he cried,looking up in teary eyes

"Junhong,stop,"JR ordered.His voice was harsh and cold.JR went up to Zelo and pressed his acupuncture point."WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!"Yongguk shouted.JB calmly did the same to him."Anyone else?"JB asked.Everyone stayed quiet."That's right,I thought so,"JB smirked."Bring them,back to the mansion,"I ordered.