School~~~

Surviving.....somehow

I woke up by shoutings.I fell asleep at 2 am in the morning.I always slept late,no matter what.I hate the fact that I was being hunted by the same nightmare every night.I walked to the bathroom in my room and bathe before changing in to my new unifrom.I hated the skirt.I took my school bag and headed down to the living room,where Woohyun was shouting at L.joe for sleeping in the kitchen.

"You are awake?"I commented."Sunggyu hyung,C.A.P,Chunji and I awlways wake up earlier than this freaks,"he said,pointing to SungYeol,SungJong,L.Joe,Hoya and Changjo who were half awake at the couch.I chuckled."Need help with breakfast?"I asked as he nod.I helped him cook,omelette,pancakes and also heat up some bacon."So,are you excited for school?"he asked,trying to make a conversation."I guess,"I replied,unsurely.

"You don't have to worry.If I wasn't wrong,one of your other uncle is the owner of the school,"he informed."really,who?"I asked."Tablo samchoon,"he replied."Yeah,I know him.He was my mother's best step brother,"I commented."I will go wake the guys up,"he told me as I nod.I put the food at the dining table and saw everyone coming in the dining room,almost everyone was ready for school.Changmin had awesome bed hair.It was sticking out everywhere.Junsu was wearing his duck pyjamas.Yoochun kept on yawning every seconds

The other 2 ,Yunho and Jaejoong was already awake and was in proper work attire."Samchoon,what do you work as?"I asked.Jaejoong spat out water on Changmin,making him whinned.I chuckled,alittle."Gangster,"I heard Hoya mumbled,but ignore it,feigning to not hear."We do have a company of our own,"Yunho told.He wasn't lying.He and Jaejoong have a company to take care of but the 5 were also working as gangsters.

"Come on,I'll send you guys to school,"Jaejoong commented as Yunho and himself stood up.The rest of us also stand,except Junsu,YooChun and Changmin and made our way to the vans.Infinite ride in one while I was with Teentop in another.After we got out of the forest,I pleaded Yunho to let me off near the school.I went out of the van and waved goodbye to Yunho and Teen top.I took out my phone nd texted my best friend JB and JR.At this rate,we will be late for school.I sighed."HYUNNIE~~"I heard 2 voices sang.

tumblr_m8linphSWb1rc9m4ao1_500.jpg 1114-jr-uqqc.jpg

"You guys are late!"I pouted."Sorry,JB got lost,"JR said.I roll my eyes.I told them about my uncles and their kids.I also warned them to not tell anyone that we are apart of JJproject.I joined JJ project,after my leader and members died and they know that I was apart of Black Paradise.They promised me that they would be by my side if I need help.

"GUYS,LOOK!IT'S JB,JR AND HYUN!""OH MY GOD!They are hot!""JR is cute!""JB,just looked at me!""She is hot!"I heard them whispered and talk."Hey,hot girl alert,3 o'clock!"JB said,and was about to introduce himself to the girl,when JR and I pulled him,back."Guys~"he whinned."HYUN MIN!"I turned to see Infinite and Teentop."Hyun knows the kingkas?""Who are they,anyways?""That is Infinite and Teen top.You are new so you don't know,"they said,loudly

"Hey,meet my friends,JB and JR.They are my best friends,"I introduced."Hey,nice to meet you,I am JB,"he coolly spoke."I am JR.Let's be friends!"he cheered."JB!JR!HYUN!"we saw the principal,running towards us."Long time no see!"he told us."Tablo samchoon!"JR hugged him."JR,can you get off?"he asked.JR ignore and stick to him like glue.JB and I pulled him off Tablo."Class is gooing to start.You kids are following me to take your schedule.You boys,go to class,"Tablo shooed Infinite and Teen top.

AFTER AWHILE~~~

"Here is your class,"he said,pointing to a classroom.It turns out that the transfer students will stay together as a new class.Since only 12 people,transfer to this school,our class is small.Really small.The girls in the class did everything to impress JB and JR while the boys did everything to impress me.It was time for music and dance class,so we all headed to th music studio."Good morning,class!I am your dance teacher,Kwon BoA,"a lady said.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwLiWvmCLCVhNHAyG_7b8

"And I am your music teacher,Kim Hyun joong,"another guy said

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpG1S-WL4HZlTzRpI9CIA

"I am Jo Kwon,your dance teacher's assistant,"a girly looking one said.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlXsenruUIdcut2UZ9FJR

"I heard that those teachers are the hardest to impress,"a classmate said."They are the strict and precise at evaluating,"another added."Hey,we can hear you,"BoA said,looking at the 2."Yes,we are precise in evaluating.That is our job,"Hyunjoong said."Class,we will seperate into 2 groups.Group 1 for singing and rap,while group 2 will be dancing,"Jokwon said."So,each of you will perform something infront of class,"Hyunjoong added.

After everyone did their turn,JR turn was next.He played the guitar to,G-dragon that xx-xx.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD1wUHJG5cM

"Great voice and song,"BoA complimented."You can play the guitar.That's good,"Hyunjoong added.JoKwon was just clapping."Next,JB!"JR shouted as JB groaned."I hate you,JR!Why do I have to go,first?!"JB whinned."Let's Hyun go,first!"he added."You are embarassing yourself,like this,"I reminded him.He sighed and went to stage.He stuck out his tongue at JR,before starting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX2LDuWF4XU

"That was good,really good,"BoA complimented,with a smile."You can play the piano.That is awesome.Not many people know how to play the piano,this days,"Hyunjoong commented."That was touching,"Jo Kwon said,wiping his non existed tear."Hyun!Your turn!"JB shouted.JR gave me a fist-bump as good luck.I nod and high five JB as I went to the front.I took a deep breath before starting.I sang a song that my member of Black Paradise and I wrote together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDZ-lGbdS8M

"WOW,that was just....."Hyunjoong went speechless."You can rap and sing.You are really awesome!"JoKwon cheered.BoA was grinning."You did really good.I didn't even hear you stop for air,"she said."Time to announce the results,"JoKwon smiled."JB,JR,Hyun.You will be our student helpers,"BoA grinned,widely."Cause it says here that you guys are b-boys and street dancers,so I don't think that we need to see what you can do,"Hyunjoong said,pointing to a students's profile.

Meanwhile~

"Teen top!Infinite!"a guy walked and sat on the table infront of them."Rockhyun hyung!"Ricky announced."Did you hear?3 of the new students actually impressed the 3 music and dance teachers,"he told them."Do you know who is it?"Sungjong asked,interested."I heard that they are called JB,JR and Hyun min,"Rockhyun replied."Hyun min?"Sunggyu asked as everyone became interested in the conversation."Guys,I heard that they are at the dance studio,right now,"Rockhyun said,pulling Ricky to the dance studio.

They looked through the window to see that the 3 was dancing infront of the class.They did b-boy,making the class cheer for them."What you looking at?"Minwoo appeared out of no where,along with the 100% members."See,those 3?There was a rumour that BoA,JoKwon and Hyunjoong actually made them their student helpers,"Rockhyun explained."That is impossible.They are the most strict teacher ever,"Changbum spoke.

"Not,if you dance like that,"Chanyong pointed to the 3,who were popping,krumping and even bobbing to the music.

AFTER AWHILE~~~~

"Class dismissed,"BoA said.The class rushed out while the 3 took their sweet time out of the class."The teacher is kind of hot,don't you think?"JB asked."Dude,I am a girl and not a lesbian.Ask someone else,"I told him."Right,JR?"JB asked."Yeah,Hyun is a girl and not a lesbian,"JR spoke up."Aish!Not that!I mean that BoA is hot,"JB said."Yeah,she's hot,"JR replied.

"JB!!!!!!!JR!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYUN!!!!!!!!!"we turned to see B.A.P."Yo!"we replied."Baby Hyun!!"Himchan shout as he and Zelo ran to me for a hug.I quickly pull JR infront of me,making the 2 hug him.I fist bump with Yongguk."Yo,"I saluted.Zelo and Himchan let go of JR,pouting."Noona!!!Let's go to the cafeteria,"Zelo smiled."Sure,"I replied,putting my arm on Jongup's shoulder."Food~~"JB sang."So,noona,were you the ones that became the student helpers?"Zelo asked.

"Yeah,I guess,"JR replied."What's so good about that?"I asked."Really?You don't know?"we turned to see Infinite,Teen Top and some other guys."You really don't know?"a guy asked."It means that you can slack during school time.No one would stop you from slacking and the best is that you would get straight A's in the subject,"the guy said as we walked to the cafeteria."Slacking,what I do best,"JB said."Yeah,flirting too,"I added."Yeah,and also getting straight F's,"JR chuckled."That is the reason why I sit next to you,JR.I can copy from your paper,"JB said."WHAT!!!"JR shouted,trying to stranggle JB.

"Anyways,I am Hyuk jin.That is Minwoo hyung,Rockhyun hyung,Jonghwan hyung,Chanyoung,Changbum and Sanghoon,"he introduced."And you know us,"Ricky smiled."You know them?"Jonghwan asked."Yeah,they are my uncle's sons,"I explained."Anyways,meet JR and JB,"I introduced."And B.A.P, Yongguk,Himchan,Daehyun,Youngjae,Jongup and Zelo,"I introduced."Where is the 'oppa'?"Youngjae asked,putting me in a headlock."I don't call anyone oppa,"I reminded."Aish,call me oppa,"he ordered."Hyung,"I replied.Zelo poke Youngjae's side and pulled me away."Don't hurt my noona!"he scolded.

AT THE CAFETERIA~

"Look!It is the Kingkas~~"the girls squealed."Hyun is there,too,"the boys sang."Oppas~"the queenkas cling onto the boys.I chuckled and took my food.I sat at a table,together with JB and JR."Let's sit together,"Zelo cheered and the table became full,that we had to join the table next to it.After awhile,we became friends with 100% and got to know each other better."100% is also a gang,"JB whispered as I nod."I know,"I repiled."Noona,do you think i am ...crazy?"he asked as everyone turned to Zelo.Everyone in the table knew that Zelo had been into a mental hospital,before thinking that he was crazy but luckily Yongguk took him in,instead.

"Yes,you are crazy,"I replied.Everyone glared at me."But, Jun hong,you will be the weird one if you are normal.There is no such thing as normal.You need to be at least a little crazy to fit in this world,"I repeated the same words my leader said to me when I ask the question.Zelo broke out a smile."That was unbelievably smart,"JR commented."Yeah,it was,"I agreed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second chapter done!!!Please help us by doing a poll at Sweetcow's wall^^

Enjoy this pictures

      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXhEjwwD8YVKs-TQ09dY-  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1tH9xS_m4zjDPT0fdjO6 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0jJMvtweyPqG1icLSy6f images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP8Li9nLkAOQS-RdPHkazimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtPQhYEH6lJDvvSLVIBjz  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcDvlndFZof9ICAhpB9rP  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfPaz9Npi3-JxaDB0NVd7 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnE9dATaEotcIPbtuSroh

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRd-tBvYGe8nGgbkJ8dEqj images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQT5p4lg5O1jdY-z_07Ew4 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSVENfrs25gyhovA3gujp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFCQ2iKejTx8zQ1Po1CX_ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqcu1QdD9uceSIvDqnSsN

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTShYF9M2Pv4XptZQhPJ7n images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSN6Qpb8hVThDx0tFnuaFT

 

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSZKso6imFKM8xBrQkFcG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2F4UTguGYGAGao6-ga9Y images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSg8chFq0BGiRcN6Ds2pKL images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFa4IfjzUt6MXRp7dB6Lx

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR04SUmHr4B7oFNs3ul1GS   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZWV4Bn2_BGHo-sHx0q8e images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlfW6fXRNzdKC65uwcbQO images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFxKBd23ti78RRvpHQ4EZ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_oBLdiY3EOWvR-yWLN7j images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlQvOXP7LbXcKY-ejvAfF images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSON9PWDOsESFELAr1xFgT