The Revelation

Back For You

...

 

“You Baekhyun,” Chanyeol yelled back. “I want you!” 

 

"What the actual are you saying Chanyeol?" Baekhyun bit his bottom lip in disbelief.

 

"I said I want you!" The tall guy repeated.

 

"Are you nuts? You're a family guy now Chanyeol, what the hell are you talking about? Go back to your wife!" Baekhyun said still shouting.

 

"I don't have a wife!" Chanyeol yelled back.

 

"Who are you trying to fool?" Baekhyun said not looking at Chanyeol. "You're married Chanyeol!"

 

"WAS Baekhyun. Not anymore." Chanyeol said in a calmer state. He stepped forward to approach Baekhyun.

 

"Stay where you are!" The shorter guy stopped him. "Don't you even dare to come closer."

 

"But that time, in the grocery store, I clearly heard you told Hyun-woo that her mom is waiting." Baekhyun again.

 

"No. You misinterpreted it. What I meant by MOM is my mom Baek." Chanyeol explained

 

"Also-- in the restaurant, I saw you with a girl."

 

"That girl is my cousin off to see Hyun-woo." Chanyeol tried to woo Baekhyun.

 

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes and tried rendering the things Chanyeol had just said to him. All these he believed in something that wasn't completely true. He tried to recompose himself and looked at Chanyeol. "Why didn't you tell me before?"

 

"I've been trying to tell you Baekhyun, ever since the reunion party. But all you ever did was pushing me away." Chanyeol said.

 

Baekhyun didn't respond. He couldn't even utter a single word. Words are caught inside his mouth.

 

"I love you Baekhyun. At first, I thought I could I live without you but I was wrong! The moment I arrived in New York, I felt lonelier than ever. I wanted to see you... I wanted to see your bright smile... I wanted to be with you." Chanyeol continued.

 

"If..." Baekhyun said trying to sound normal, "If you really did love me then you should've comeback a long long time ago."

 

"I always meant to comeback!" Chanyeol explained. "I've always planned that once I graduated college, I will comeback for you because I know you're waiting."

 

There's an awkward pause.

 

"I've always meant to comeback." The tall is now crying. "But then... but then..."

 

"But then you got Hyun-woo's mom pregnant." Baekhyun finished the sentence for Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol just sobs in response. "It was an accident. I swear."

 

 

 

[5 Years Ago]

 

The lights are completely blinding. The party venue is packed with students in all levels. This is a farewell party for seniors graduating in a month’s time.

 

Chanyeol ordered tequila to freshen up as a beautiful Asian lady approached him.

 

"Hi. How are you doing?" The girl said in perfect Korean. It's been so long since Chanyeol communicate with Korean language besides his family. He's pleasantly surprised.

 

"My name is Yoona" The girl introduced.

 

"Hi, Yoona. I'm Chanyeol." He introduced back.

 

The night carried on with Yoona and Chanyeol flirting here and there. Exchanging sweet talk while simultaneously drowning themselves in alcoholic drinks.

 

*

Chanyeol woke up in a blinding sight coming from the sun's light. His head is pounding very hard. He scanned the room he's in as he realized he's not in his own room. He looked at his right side and to his horror, he found a girl peacefully sleeping beside him. He immediately jumped back saw himself completely . He started to panicked. He quickly searched for his clothes and dressed himself.

 

The girl, or Yoona as Chanyeol recalled, had also woken up.

 

"Good Morning" Yoona said yawning. "Did you sleep well last night? Because I surely did." She smiled.

 

Chanyeol is at loss for words. What have I done? He just stared at the woman in bed for a minute or so until he ask finally,

 

"Did we..." He mumbled in an almost inaudible voice. "Did we do something last night?"

 

"I don't know," Yoona said still smiling, "maybe."

 

"I'm sorry, I need to go." He said panicking as he made his way to the door.

 

[]

In a few more days Chanyeol is going back to Korea. To be with his true love. It's cheesy as it is but this is what would make him happy. He thought everything is going according to his plan until--

 

"Oppa, I'm pregnant."

 

This sentence made Chanyeol's whole world collapsed. It felt like the heaven just fell right straight into his face. He felt like dying.

 

*

Everything had happened so fast. Chanyeol's flight back to Korea was cancelled. Yoona's news of pregnancy broke out in a matter of short time. Both his and Yoona's parents came to an agreement to have the two them wed as soon as possible. No ifs, no buts.

 

 

The wedding happened and they started living with each other. It wasn't hard for Chanyeol to adjust, in no time he learned to care only for his budding family. You can say it's the joy of being a father.

 

Months passed and Yoona gave birth to a perfectly healthy baby boy. They named him Park Hyun-woo.

 

Chanyeol almost forgot about all about Baekhyun, almost.

 

*

Not long before Hyun-woo turned two, Chanyeol received a package from South Korea with Do Kyungsoo as the sender's name. He immediately opened it and found a book with a note.

 

This is Baekhyun's first published book.

I felt like the need of sending it over since he dedicated it to you.

Read it well!

Kyungsoo.

 

[PRESENT DAY]

 

Baekhyun was listening intently to Chanyeol’s story. He doesn’t know why but he feels like there’s a need for him to know. Both of them are a lot calmer now. The two of them were sitting in the café’s concrete parking lot.

 

 

“Kyungsoo sent my book to you?” Baekhyun gasped in disbelief. “That guy! I will really kill him this time.”

“Yes, he sent it to me. And thanks to him I realized that I still love you.” Chanyeol said. “That I only want to be with you.”

 

No one spoke for a while.

 

“What happened to your wife?” Baekhyun broke the silence off.

“We divorced. We both know we don’t love each other in a couple manners. We both know were only staying because of Hyun-woo.”

“I see.” Baekhyun stood up dusting off the dirt on his clothes. He started stepping forward making his way back to the café when Chanyeol spoke again.

“Where are you going?”

Baekhyun halted. “Inside. I need to see if my boyfriend’s fine.” He started to walk once again.

“That’s it?” Chanyeol said. “After hearing everything out, you’re still going to walk away from me?”

 

Baekhyun can clearly hear Chanyeol’s words but his step never waver. He kept walking.

 

“If you go back inside…”Chanyeol spoke once more. “If you go back inside then it means you’re choosing him over me. It’s your choice Baekhyun. ”

 

Baekhyun stopped walking at Chanyeol’s sudden choice of words. He’s being dared to choose between his first love and his current love.  He took a deep breath.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

~

Back inside the café, Tao is keenly watching his boyfriend. He can perfectly see everything. Although not hearing it, he’s scared of the outcome of Baekhyun’s talk with Chanyeol. One particular thought keeps floating in his mind: “Is he going to leave me?”

 

After almost 10 minutes, Tao saw Baekhyun stood up, walking away from Chanyeol. He felt happy. But that happiness didn’t last very long. Tears started to form in the corner of his eyes as his knees started to weaken. “I thought so” He cried.

 

 

 


A/N: Hey ho! So here’s an update. /told you I’m going to update/ ><

Chanyeol revealed everything here. Yep. Guys. He’s no longer married. But uh oh , Chanyeol made Baekhyun choose between him and Tao. What will be Baekhyun’s final choice? We’ll see in the next chapter. ^__^ Are you also wondering what Tao saw that made him cry??? I told you wait for the update. Haha

Again, Thank you for supporting this fic. It’s nearly ending so please stick with it till the end. Don’t forget to upvote(please do it), subscribe and comment(I always appreciate feedbacks). So yeah, wait for the update.

 

P.S. Is your choice still unchanged? Are you still #TeamChanBaek or are you still #TeamTaoBaek.. Hmm. Let me know. Comment below!