A visit at EXO's dorm..AGAIN

I'm his EX-WIFE

I have something to share! XD Our exam in literature was moved so my effort in studying up all night was not worth it but we had another quiz in chemistry which I have answered happily. You know why? Because I am looking at Kai's picture. XD Okay~

 

CHAPTER 9

 

Yuri went to her old apartment and stared herself at the mirror. "Did he noticed the changes in me?" Yuri asked the mirror. Of course, the mirror didn't respond.

 

She sighed and sighed and sighed. She's really curious of Kai's reaction when he saw her. "I hope I didn't blush in front of him!" she said while walking back and fourth. "Wait, did I blush?" she asked herself once again. She stopped walking back and fourth and screamed in frustration.

 

Yuri decided to wear comfy clothes then she sleeped. She was awaken by the sound of her phone. She lazily grabbed her phone. 10 missed calls from Appa and 20 messages. And just like that, she doesn't need a coffee to wake her spirit up. She read the messages.

 

Do you know what time it is? Go to the hospital now. Your patient is ready to go now, they are just waiting you. Come here quick.

 

She did her daily rituals faster than the usual. She wore a cute white top and a high waist denim-like skater's skirt.

 

Since she doesn't have her own car, she waited for a cab then go to the K. Hospital. When she arrived at the hospital, she quickly went to the elevator and ignoring the greeting of the guard.

 

She was now infront of the door, knocked two times then opened the door. "Hey. You arrived early than I expected." Kai said with full of sarcasm in his voice. Yuri just rolled her eyes heavenwards ignoring what he said. "Let's go. Do you have a car? Or we'll take a cab." Yuri asked him. "Since, I don't have a car and we need to take a cab. If you just came earlier then we could have joined the others in Suho's van." Kai answered then pouted a little.

 

Yuri felt a little guilt but then she realized it was not her fault since she didn't have a proper rest from her flight yesterday. She helped Kai to stand. Kai held her hand then got up. Ouch, my feet. Kai complained but didn't said it out loud. Yuri just realized that Kai is still holding her hand "You can remove your hands now." Kai realized it too then removed his hands then said "If I only know you're enjoying it. You're taking advantage of me, huh." then smirked at Yuri whose jaw dropped because of Kai.

 

"Yah!" Yuri grunted. Kai was about to open the door when he moaned in pain. Yuri hurriedly helped him stand by letting him hold her shoulder for support.

 

Yuri and Kai met Yuri's father in the hallway.  "I was about to check if you already arrived. And there you are. You can use my car" her father said while looking at Kai's hand in Yuri's shoulder then gave his car keys.

 

When they arrived at the parking lot, Yuri immediately saw her father's car. "I will drive." Kai said while trying to get the car keys from Yuri's hand. "You can't drive with your knee's condition." she said to Kai and she sounded like a mother. "Then who will drive?" Kai asked. "I will." Yuri said then helped Kai to enter the car.

 

At the car..

 

"Where did you learn to drive?" Kai asked Yuri to start a new topic. He hates awkward situation so much. "My friend in Boston taught me how. Why?" Yuri replied. "Well, your friend is a good teacher." Kai said but then he noticed that Yuri is not wearing her safety seatbelt.

 

He put Yuri's safety seatbelt which made their face closer. Yuri was shocked by Kai's sudden action but then she focused on driving. After he put her seatbelt, he noticed that Yuri was blushing then he decided to . "You liked it so much, huh? Your face is crimson red now." Yuri was shocked then decided to check out in the rear view mirror. She cursed herself inside her head.

 

Kai just teased Yuri on their way to EXO's dorm.

 

---------

 

Meanwhile at EXO's dorm..

 

Kyungsoo was busy at the kitchen, cooking something good for bones and cooking something for Kai's doctor, Yuri. Sehun and Luhan decided to taste some help. Kris and Tao is talking and the rest were cleaning their mess.

 

"Yuri will be going with Kai here." Kris said. "I know." Tao smiled but it didn't reached his eyes. "Will you return her phone?" Kris asked him. "Maybe yes. Maybe no. I don't know. Should I, hyung?" said Tao then shrugged. "I think you should. It was her phone on the first place." Kris answered. Tao was about to speak when Suho entered their room.

 

"Hey! You two! Help us clean! They will arrive soon! Faster!" Suho told them. Then Kris and Tao helped in the cleaning. When they finished cleaning and finished taking a bath. Kai pressed the doorbell.

 

When he opened the door, the exo members greeted him "WELCOME BACK JONGIN!" they all shouted.Kyungsoo was holding a cake. "Welcome back too Yuri" they greeted Yuri too. They all remember Yuri, the fangirl who made Kai sign a marriage contract.

 

Tao gave Yuri her phone then said, "You left it here." Yuri mouthed thanks to him. Kai smirked from what he saw.

 

They ate, they talked. They enjoyed Yuri's company. They didn't thought that Yuri have this side because all they know about her is that she is a fangirl. Yuri also mentioned that when she was about to go in the plane, their song "Don't go" played then they all laughed.

 

Suho's phone ringed and it was his alarm. It was time for EXO to practice their solo performance for their concert in Madison Square.

 

-------------------------

 

END OF CHAPTER 9! You'll love the next chapter, I think! Thank you for reading and sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings. Comment what you feel about this chapter! ^^