Aegyo~

I'm his EX-WIFE

It's fridaaaaaaaaaaaay! Hahaha. :)

 

CHAPTER 10

 

Yoona was searching for Yuri in her office when she saw the male nurse. She happily greeted him "Hey Donghae! Do you know where is Yuri? I'll eat lunch with her." Donghae smiled at her then said "She's with Kai. If you want, you can eat lunch with me." he offered in which Yoona agreed.

 

At the hospital's canteen..

 

Yoona ordered dubukimchi,bulgogi and ramyun while Donghae only ordered bossam. "Wow, you eat a lot but you don't gain weight." Donghae commented and paid for their meal. "You don't have to pay for my meal, Hae." Yoona said while carrying the food tray to their table.

 

"Just a simple thank you is enough, you know." Donghae said. "Alright, thank you but next time let me pay my meals okay?" Yoona said. "So there will be next time? Haha." his chuckle made Yoona looked at him. "I guess so. Since Yuri will not be around here until Kai's fine." she said then she took a sip from his ramyun. "By the way, did Yuri recognized you already?" she continued.

 

Donghae just shook his head as an answer since he's not finished chewing the food in his mouth. "Really? Well, I couldn't blame her. I didn't recognized you before. You have changed a lot. Your clothing in particular." Donghae smiled then said "I changed for someone." Yoona got curious so she asked who the lucky girl is, and she was very shocked when he answered.

 

"Yuri."

 

---------------

 

When they rode Yuri's father's car, Yuri quickly put her safety seatbelt. "Why did you put it by yourself? Afraid that I might put it and you'll blush again?" Kai laughed at Yuri's reaction. She blushed again. Kai continued to "Look! You're blushing! I just mentioned it." Kai laughed again which made Yuri gave him a death glare. "Yah! Stop teasing me! I am driving!"she said.

 

"I will only stop if you will say 'Oppa~ Please stop' " Kai said in a cute tone. Ugh, I know that he's childish but I didn't know that this kind of childishness, Yuri thought. She couldn't help to giggle when she just realized that Kai said that in a girlish voice.

 

"Oppa~ Please stop!" Yuri said cutely while pouting. Kai was taken back for a minute. He didn't expect Yuri to do it and pouting was not included. Those lips, Kai said inside his head. "O--kay. Now keep driving." and there was silence.

 

Soon enough, they arrived at SM building. They searched for the practice room for Kai and the girl dancer which he will be dancing with.

 

Yuri sat on the couch then watched Kai dance with the girl. Kai never failed to amuse her with his dancing. What ever kind of dancing he can do it. Modern dance, y dance or an intimate dance just like what they are dancing. She remembered when she was still a fangirl, she dreamt of being a stylist noona, dancers and even microphones.

 

She smiled at it then quickly grabbed her phone. The one that she left in EXO's dorm two years ago. When she unlocked her phone, picture of Kai (the one where Kai is not wearing a shirt >////< )  popped out in her eyes. She stared at it then asked questions inside her head. Did his abs have been more toned or not? She didn't noticed that Kai was looking at her. Watching her staring at Kai's picture.

 

"You liked this picture very much?" Kai asked which startled her. "Omona!" she blurted out then said "I don't. Now continue practicing so I can watch."

 

Yuri gave instructions to Kai in how will he move his feet in the right way since his knee is not that okay. Kai obeyed it and he did well in dancing despite of his injury. They practiced for two hours and Yuri will just watch them. She almost memorize the steps and the song.

 

When they finished practicing their steps. Yuri said that she have to go back to the hospital and if ever he needs her, he will just text her. "Wait I don't have your digits." Kai said then asked Yuri's number. She gave it to him then went to the hospital.

 

When Yuri left, Kai just realized that Yuri didn't have his number.

-----------

 

When Yuri was already sitting at her office, she remembered her aegyo to Kai. "Did he like it or was he annoyed?" Here it goes again, asking questions about Kai's reaction to her. "After my aegyo, he didn't speak. Ugh. I guess he didn't liked it." she frowned then said "Ugh! Why am I curious? Its like I'm still his fangirl." she tried to convinced herself but she keeps on sighing.

-----

 

END OF CHAPTER 10! Hope you liked it! :) Comment your reaction! Tell me if the story line is so slow or so fast okay? Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings!

 

Bonus picture. XD