The shocking news

I'm his EX-WIFE

 

CHAPTER 2

 

Luckily, Yuri and Yoona ( her bestfriend) passed the examination. The nerd allowed them to copy his answer. Yuri thinks the nerd have a crush to one of them.

 

Their classes have ended so they both headed at Yuri's apartment. They turn on the television because they are going to watch EXO's interview.

 

"Do you have something to promote to your fans who are currently watching you now?" the MC asked them.

 

Suho took the microphone and said "Chen and I had a photoshoot in Vogue Girl. Please buy it! It will be released next week! Kamsahamnida" Suho winked after he said that which made Yoona scream "Suho! Sh!t! You little handsome! I love you!"

 

Yuri is trying to stop her bestfriend because Kai took the microphone and about to say something. Yoona's spazzing was interrupted by Kai's voice. "Please support me! I will be joining We Got Married with TaeTiSeo's Tiffany Hwang!"

 

*sniff* *sniff*

 

Yoona looked at Yuri and she was right, Yuri is crying. "Yoong! What will I do now? I couldn't take to see Kai with other unless it's Kyungsoo or other exo members!"

 

Yoona just hugged her bestfriend. If Suho will be in We Got Married too, she wouldn't know what to do either.

 

But then, Kris suddenly said something "Suho-ssi forgot to mention that we will have a fansigning event tomorrow! Thank you!"

 

The show ended and an idea strucked in Yuri's head when she heard the fansigning event.

 

When it is Yoona's time to leave Yuri's apartment. Yuri prepared the things that she need for the fansigning event. She packed an album and a paper. She signed the paper.

 

"I have to wear something pretty for tomorrow!" she said then brought her wallet then she went to a botique. She spotted a cute pink sleeveless dress. She wore it and she was satisfied to it. She bought it then she returned to her apartment with a smile in her face.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

End of Chapter 2! Here is the pink dress~

 

Hope you like this chapter! Comment your reaction! Sorry for the wrong grammars or spelling!