Mission: Donghae's confession

I'm his EX-WIFE

Yoona and Donghae :3 Kinda YoonHae chapter.. mian

 

CHAPTER 14

 

Yoona and Donghae are brainstorming in Yoona's office. Yoona is listing romantic ways to confess to a girl that Yuri would like. Donghae was just watching her. "Yah! Try to help me!" Yoona pouted.

 

Ahh~ So cute. Donghae said inside his head."Just tell me your dream date.Tell me, how would you like someone to confess to you. I'm pretty sure, Yuri will like it because you have many similarities." he said.

 

"Hmmm." she said. "List down what I am going to say, okay?" she said and Donghae nodded like a puppy.  "I want it to be in a restaurant.. full of foods" she checked if Donghae was writing then she continued "I want him to bring flowers to me. He will ask me if I can dance with him and while we are dancing, he will confess to me." she said dreamily.

 

"Seems really romantic huh." Donghae .

 

"Yoona, I'm baaa---" Yuri entered Yoona's office without knocking. "Sorry to interrupt! What are you doing?" she innocently asked. Yoona panicked then hide all the papers. "N-nothing. hehe" Yoona nervously said.

 

"So you're with Kai?" Donghae stated the obvious. "Yes captain obvious!" Kai saluted. Yuri glared at Kai then said "We just got back here from his grandmother's house. We just return here to get something. I was about to say goodbye to you." Yuri explained.

 

"We're just talking about things, right Yoong?" Donghae said. Yoona nodded. "We'll get going!" Kai and Yuri said at the same time making Yoona and Donghae laugh.

 

-----

 

When they walked outside, Kai started speaking "From a guy's perspective, I think Donghae likes Yoona. Don't be brokenhearted, okay?" Yuri laughed then said "Yes. He said it to me. And I won't be brokenhearted!" Yuri defended herself.

 

"He told me his plan. Can you help me?" Yuri asked Kai. "Sure. Tell me the plan." he said. "He will pretend that he likes me and he will ask Yoona's help. Yoona will tell him her dream date."  Kai cut off Yuri then said "So what will be our role in their lovestory?"

 

"I won't be able to to take care of you tomorrow because Donghae will confess to Yoona tomorrow. So, let me please?" Yuri said with cherries on top tone. "I'll go with you and I'll bring Exo since we have free schedule tomorrow." Kai suggested. Yuri liked the idea and said "Yeah! Bring the whole exo with you! Please perform peterpan and baby!" Kai nodded then said "Lets go. My manager texted me that she's already waiting outside." Kai waved at her.

 

"I'll just text you the details later! Bye! and thanks again for this day! " she shouted. Kai smiled at her. "Getting closer with him, huh?" Donghae said which startled her. She nodded then looked at the surroundings, "Where's Yoona?" she asked. "Still managing our 'date' tomorrow."he said then laughed. "Do you think she'll like it?" he asked. "Of course. By the way, I'll go shopping with her." Yuri said then headed towards Yoona's office.

----

 

Yoona lets out a heavy sigh after she finished reserving a restaurant. She heard someone knocked the door, she expected it to be Donghae but it turned out to be Yuri, her bestfriend the love of her love. "Hey! Lets go shopping! Donghae asked me out and I have to wear something good too. You can buy your own dress too."

---

 

At the botique..

 

Yuri immediately went to the white long dress and bought it while Yoona can't still choose what to buy. "Yuri, help me!" she said to Yuri. Yuri nodded and went beside her. "I like this." Yoona said then went to the short yellow dress. "Not that Yoong." Yuri said then she showed Yoona a green dress. They looked at each other then decided to pay for it.

----

 

D-DAY

At the fine dining restaurant...

 

Yoona was waiting for Yuri to arrive when someone went inside....

 

"D-donghae?" she couldn't believe it. Donghae was holding a boquet of flowers. "For you." Yoona accepted it.Suddenly EXO started singing peterpan with Yuri and Jessica.

 

"Oh my gosh." she blurted out. Yuri winked at her. So they planned this. She was calm on the outside but spazzing on the inside because of Suho and she's still happy because of Donghae. "Stop staring at Suho and dance with me."

 

Yoona and Donghae danced until EXO finished Peterpan and Baby. Donghae kneeled down to Yoona then he said "Can you be my girl?" Yoona nodded then they shared a passionate kiss.

 

Yuri on the other side was crying with Jessica. She's so happy for her bestfriend while Jessica is so touched by what she saw. Kris went to Jessica and hugged her. Yuri was still tearing up when Kai handed her a tissue. "Why are you crying? Its like you are Yoona's mom. Hahaha." Kai . Yuri accepted the tissue then said "I'm just happy." Kai hugged her then whispered "Don't be envy to her. Hahaha. Forever alone"

 

 

Tao who was about to give Yuri a handkerchief, just put the handkerchief inside his pocket and watch Yuri and Kai.

 

----

 

END OF CHAPTER 14! Last update for today! I may not be able to update tomorrow T_T Kinda busy~ Hope you liked this chapter! Sorry for the grammatical errors! Comment your reactions! :)