Life in Boston

I'm his EX-WIFE

 

Last update for today~ I have classes tomorrow huhu.

 

CHAPTER 6

 

When Yuri arrived at her dorm in Harvard Boston, she saw a british girl there. "Are you my room mate?" she asked the girl. "Yes. I am. My name is Franchesca and you are?" Franchesca replied with her perfect british accent. Yuri couldn't help but to be amazed. She feels like she was watching a Harry Potter movie.

 

"My name is Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you." then they shook hands. "What are you taking by the way?" Franchesca asked Yuri. "Medicine. I will continue my studies here. How about you?" she answered then asked Franches the same question. "I am studying in Harvard School of Design.You see that lamp? I designed it." Franchesca proudly said.

 

After their conversation, Yuri fixed her things. Then, she saw the poster of EXO. Franchesca curiously asked "Who are they? They look so cute! But this is the cutest." then the british girl pointed Luhan. Yuri nodded then answered "A boygroup from Korea. They are my inspiration." she wanted to say boyfriends but she decided not to because Franchesca might go away from her.

 

Her first week fine. She could still spazz to EXO but still, she's very envy to the fans in Korea because they can easily go to Music Core, etc. "It's really hard to be an international fan. You have to wait a little longer for the albums to be available in Music Stores and it costs expensively, unlike when I am living in Korea. " she sighed after she mumbled that things. During also her first week, she could still skype with her bestfriend Yoona.

 

She introduced Yoona to Franchesca before. They seem to like each other and sometimes they talk in skype even when she's not around.

 

But the weeks that have passed is not the same as the first week. She can barely open her weibo account for EXO's updates. She will just use her laptop when she's researching or she needs to print something. Almost everyday she is busy studying or making reports. When she feels like giving up, she will just look at EXO's poster. Particularly Kai's face. She will remember what Kai said to her then she will feel energized to study again. Well, it pretty paid off. She was always in the Dean's list.

 

Of course during holidays or vacation, Yoona will visit Yuri in Boston. They will shop with Franchesca, who have a great fashion sense. She taught Yuri how to dress classy. Well, Yoona she still wear preppy clothes because it really suits her. Soon enough, Franchesca become their bestfriend

 

After 1 year....

 

It was Yuri's graduation day. She already took the licensure exam and she passed. Her parents came with Yoona. Franchesca is not there because she's with her family in Cambridge. Franchesca graduated earlier than her.

 

"You'll be coming with us in Korea!" Her parents happily said while hugging Yuri. "Wait, where will I work there?" Yuri asked. It was time for Yoona to answer "In your parent's hospital. Don't worry. I am working there already but in a different department."

 

-------------------------------------

 

end of of chapter 6! Yuri will be back! Stay tuned! Love you guys! ^^ Comment your reaction and sorry for the wrong grammar! Hope you liked it!