The Fan signing event

I'm his EX-WIFE

 

CHAPTER 3

 

At EXO's dorm.

 

"Thank goodness! We have finished our schedule for today!" Chanyeol said as he sat on the sofa. "Oh yes! But tomorrow, we will have our fan signing event and after that we can do what we want!" Baekhyun said then he sat beside Chanyeol.

 

"Who's up for Gopchang ( grilled pork intestines) ? " Suho asked the others. "Me!" Sehun and Luhan both said. "Sure, just make sure you will be the one to pay!" Xiumin said while eating his baozi.

 

Kai asked Kyungsoo to fry a chicken for him then headed to the rooftop. He sighed. "Aish. I don't feel good about the We Got Married.I felt bad for Tiffany, she will have many bashers."

 

Not knowing that Kris had followed him. Kai was shocked when he heard Kris say "You're lucky, man. I wish I was in We Got Married with Jessica." Yes, Kris have a relationship with Jessica but they cannot tell it to the public. "But you know, Jessica's manager and our manager won't allow that." Kai said in a-matter-of-fact tone.

 

Kris closed his fist then said "If I know, their manager has a thing for Jessica. She just doesn't know that." Kai just nodded and replied "Girls are always clueless if someone likes them or not. I think you should talk to Jessica's manager for that matter."

 

Kris stood up then he bid his goodnight to Kai but he stopped and he reminded Kai about the fan signing event.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When Yoona was waiting at the bus stop, the rain suddenly poured. She blew her bangs then said "Aish! So unlucky! I forgot to bring my umbrella with me!" Again, she stomped her feet to express her frustration.

 

After a few minutes, a car stopped in front of her. The passenger of the car, rolled down the window. She acknowledged the guy!

 

"Nerd!" Yoona blurted out. She covered . "Mian! Can you drive me home? It's getting late." she pleaded.

 

Nerd? my name is Donghae, he said inside his head. "I was about to say that." Donghae opened the door for her. Yoona gave the instruction the way to her house and after that, no one would talk.

 

Yoona thanked Donghae when she arrived at her home.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Achoooooooo! Yoona sneezed. She texted Yuri.

 

To Kai's yeojachingu:

Sorry Yul. I cannot go with you today. I have a cold. TT_TT Sorry again. Just said Hi to Suho oppa for me.

----

 

Yuri received the message from Yoona. She had no choice but to do THAT alone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At the fansigning event..

 

The fans lined up already. She was in the middle because she was almost late. The fangirls and the fanboys screamed when they saw EXO getting out from their van. Luhan waved at them while Kris just smiled a little. He has to do his cold guy image.

 

The exo members were to excited to finish their fansigning event because they are excited to eat Gopchang too. When it was Yuri's turn she gave Kyungsoo the Kyungsoo mini standee she bought then Kyungsoo signed it. Kai was sitting next to Kyungsoo.

 

This is it. Yuri said inside her head then she get the marriage contract that the only needed was Kai's signature. Kai, not knowing what he was going into asked Yuri where does she like Kai put his signature. Yuri hurriedly pointed where. When Kai was done signing. Kyungsoo's eyes became wider when he saw what Kai signed.

 

"Hey stop there!" Kyungsoo said that made everyone stopped then he continued what he was saying "You! The one who just finished signing to Kai!" Yuri's heartbeat was faster than ever. Kyungsoo whispered something to Kai that made Kai's lips formed into a 'O'. She knew what Kyungsoo whispered so she said "Too late, oppa!" then sticked out her tongue then she started running. But unfortunately, Kai was fast so Kai grabbed her hand.

If this was in different situation, she would have thrown a party because Kai held her. But it's not so she just said "OOPS."

 

--------------------

 

End of chapter 3! XD Hope you liked it! Please comment what do you think and sorry for my wrong grammars and spellings!