Ending~

I'm his EX-WIFE

So this is the ending~ ㅠ_ㅠ Please listen to SNSD- My J while reading this!~ If it finished already and you're not yet reading, please play it again XD because My J means My Jong In in this story XD This has been my inspiration song XD

 

 

 

CHAPTER 20

At EXO's airplane..

 

The new couple, Yuri and Kai was seated together. Their hands are intertwined. "Do you have color pens in your bag?" Kai suddenly asked. Yuri nodded then she asked him why. "Just give me, I'll just do something." Kai excitedly said. Yuri released her hand from Kai's to get her color pens.

 

"Give me your hand.." Kai told Yuri which she obeyed. Kai started drawing a small minnie mouse in Yuri's hand. "So cute! Now, let me do yours. Please?" she said then pouted. Kai kissed her pouting lips then gave his hands to Yuri. She took it seriously and draw micky mouse in his hands while Kai is smelling her hair. "Finished!" she exclaimed. "Lets take a picture!" he said.

--------------

 

7 years later...

 

The people who attended EXO's 14th year concert was very shocked by their announcement. "Annyeonghaseyo~ I think this is the time for us to have our own family.. So, we'll be in hiatus and we'll comeback years later. I hope you can wait for us." Suho and Kris both said. Kai his microphone and started speaking. "I have another thing to say.." he started. The fans looked at him again with tears still in their eyes. "I a-am getting married soon.. with the girl I love.. I hope you won't hurt her.. please.." Kai said while looking at Yuri's side who was shock now.

 

"D-did he just proposed?" she asked herself. "I guess so.." Chorong said, EXO's manager. "Go to the stage.. now. Don't worry." she assure Yuri. She nervously walked to the stage and faced Kai.

 

"Did you just propose to me?" she asked him but he just kneeled down and pulled out a ring. His fans cheered him goodluck so his nervousness vanished a little. "Can you be my minnie mouse forever? Can you be my wife? Will you marry me?" he asked Yuri. She kneeled down with him too and kissed him. "So I guess its a yes?" Kai said and Yuri nodded which made him jumped. EXO was so happy for them and they cried with them too. Luhan excused himself for awhile.

 

The fans cried with them but they had to accept it. They will still support them no matter what.

-----------------------------------

 

"Lulu? Why did you go here?" Chorong asked. "Well, I-uhmm" Luhan stammered. "What?" Chorong asked him again. She handed him a bottle of water and tissue because she noticed he was sweating. "Gomawoyo noona. I have something to tell you.." Luhan said as he look at Chorong. "What is it? Tell me." Chorong said as she smile. "I-I like you noona.." he said. Finally! I hope she likes me too.

 

"Wha- wh- what?" she asked with full of surprise. She blushed a little then said "Court me first."

------------------------------------

 

Kai and Yuri went to Kris and Jessica's house at Gangnam. A kid opened the door for them. "Myungsooooo!" Yuri said as she saw the four year old kid. The kid waved at them. "Where's your mom and dad?" she asked him. "At the gazebo, waiting for you. Come!" Myungsoo said and held Yuri and Kai's hand.

 

Yes, Myungsoo is the child of Kris and Jessica. She got pregnant five years ago, they forgot to use protection so she had to hide in Canada for ten months.

 

"Hey! Yuri! I missed you! So when's the wedding?" Jessica said after she hugged Yuri. "I missed you too! By the way, we just went here to give you personally our wedding invitation." she said while Kai handed them the invitations. "Myung, you're a ring bearer. Okay?" Kai said as he softly pinch his cheeks.

------------------------------------

 

At the wedding day..

 

Kai started getting nervous when the little girls started walking in the aisle. He tried to fix his hair while waiting for Yuri to walk in the aisle.

[I literally screamed when I saw this pic asdfghjkl]

 

And now its time for Yuri to walk down the aisle.. Everybody is looking at her.. including Kai. His grandma is cheering for Yuri along with her parents. Even Yoona and Jessica are crying while EXO are laughing how nervous Kai is.

 

Yuri wore a white wedding gown exposing her y back. Some media are in the wedding and supporters with their banner which says 카이율 화이팅!

 

"Do you promise to cherish and protect each other?" the priest asked them. Kai and Yuri both said "I do." The priest finally announced them as husband and wife. "You may kiss the bride now." and they both shared a kiss full of love.

-------------------------

"The kiss was so sweeet!" Tiffany squeeled. "I know. You want to me to kiss you like that too?" Tao teased Tiffany. "Nope. You have to give me a pink grapes first!" she commanded. "Thats really hard, Fany! Don't you really like me anymore? Have you really gave up to me already?" Tao said.

 

"Of course not! I just want to test your effort! And.. I want to experience being court by someone." she said as she looked down.

-------------------------

Honeymoon..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

"I'll make sure when we return to Korea, you'll tell your friends that you are pregnant." Kai said in a husky voice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

END OH I'M HIS EX WIFE! THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING! I HAVE READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND THATS WHAT KEEPS ME FROM WRITING THIS STORY! Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors too! Comment what you think? Did you like the ending? By the way, I'm planning to make a TaoFany side story soon. The Chase is the title. Thnks again!