She heard them..

I'm his EX-WIFE

Hello!

 

CHAPTER 17

 

Kai startled when he felt a soft finger touching his shoulder but her expression softens when he saw Yuri. "Tiffany is calling.." she said then started to walk away but then Kai stopped him. Kai mouthed "Stay." and Yuri obeyed. Okay, so we can talk about his moodswings today.

 

(Oppa! Where will you go back in Seoul? I miss you already!)- Tiffany

Kai just sighed then said "Tomorrow, night. Bye." and he hunged up the phone.

 

"And that's how you end a conversation with a clingy person!" Kai said as walk towards Yuri. "Is she your girlfriend?" she curiosly asked. "Why? You jealous?" he teased Yuri. "Ani! Ani! Just asking! By the way, your moodswings today is..." she was cut off by Kai. "Sorry. I'm just.." jealous. that's what he wanted to say but he decided to lie. "I'm just tired from driving."

 

"Oh. Its been a long drive after all. Do you want a massage?" she asked Kai who was now nodding. "Then massage yourself" she sticked out her tongue at Kai then she said "Leggo!"

 

Yuri was about to walk when Kai saw Tao watching them. Then he pulled Yuri for a hug. Yuri tried to escape to Kai's arms but he was too strong so Yuri ended up in his embrace. "Yah~" Yuri softly said. "I like to hug you... because " Kai said cooly as he release from the hug. "You're fat..." he continued making her scream. "KIM JONGIN! IM NOT FAT!!!!!"

--------------------------------------

At the Girl's bedroom..

 

Yoona and Jessica are talking when Yuri stormed in the room. "Your face is all red! What happened?" Jessica asked Yuri. "Did you guys fought?" Yoona asked her.

 

Yuri let out a sigh then said "Nope. But he called me fat! He freaking called me fat! He called me a freaking fat!" she said. "Am I fat? Tell me!" she said again.

 

"Your body is to die for, Yuri! You should be a model!" Jessica commented which Yoona agreed too. "I have an idea!" Yoona shouted. "What?" Yuri and Jessica excitedly asked. "Show off your body! We will swim later, right?" Yoona stated. "I have to wear a two piece?" Yuri asked nervously. "You don't have to! A sports sando will do!" answered then continued "For now, you have to wear this. You'll just remove the jeans and the white see-through blouse. Okay?" Yuri just nodded.

"Can I ask you something?" Jessica said. "Sure, go ahead." Yuri said while fixing the clothes that she will wear later. "Do you like Kai? I hope you don't mind me asking. I just think that you like him because its important what he think of you." Jessica nervously stated then she glanced at Yuri.

 

"No need to explain. And umm, yes. I like him." she confessed. Yoona just smirked then whispered something that Yuri and Jessica didn't hear. "Sica, text Kris that they have to go in the pool now." Jessica did what she was told to then started to fix herself along with Yuri and Yoona.

------------------------

The boys are now shirtless and waiting for the three girls to go. Jessica was the first one to go. She was wearing a black cropped top and a jeans. She sat beside her boyfriend, Kris who was grinning widely.

Yoona followed Jessica. She was wearing a white see-through long sleeve paired with a shorts. She was now sitting between Jessica and Luhan.

"You look nice" Sehun and Luhan complimented her. "Thanks guys!" she said. She had gotten close with them. Jessica started to look for Yuri. "Where is she?" Jessica said. "I'll get her." Kai said, with a double meaning.

-----------------

He knocked to the room and Yuri said "come in!". When he went inside, he saw Yuri trying to tie her hair. Kai helped her then they both went to the pool. "By the way, nice outfit." he said making Yuri blush.

 

"They look good" Kyungsoo said. "Who?" they all asked. Kyungsoo pointed Yuri and Kai. Tao just looked away when they agreed to Kyungsoo.

 

The girls started to change into their swimwears and joined the guys at the pool. They played games and when they get tired from it they decided to grill bbq for their dinner. Kai handed Yuri a towel and his shirt. "You might get cold." he said then helped in the grilling.

-------------------------

When they finished grilling, they ate their heart out then went to their room to sleep, However, Kai and Tao are still talking in the sofa. A few minutes later, Yoona go out in the room to look food in the kitchen. Kai and Tao didn't notice her.

 

"Have you finished sorting out your feelings for Yuri?" Tao asked. Yoona was shocked from what she heard. But she was more shocked when she heard Kai's answer.

 

"Yep. I love Yuri, so back off."

 

--------------------

End of chapter 17! HYLI! Sorry for typos and wrong grammars! Comment your reaction!