The Talk

I'm his EX-WIFE

I think this will be the last update for today. I still have to study for our exam in english literature! British stream. x)

 

CHAPTER 8

 

At Kai's hospital room..

 

"Here! Eat this. I bought it for you!" Tiffany gave him the basket full of fruits while doing her famous eyesmile. "Just put it over there" Kai coldy said as he pointed his finger to the table.

 

Taemin, who was silently laughing at the corner while watching the scenario. "I pity Kai" Taemin whispered but it didn't escaped to Tiffany's ears. She glared at him and if her glare could kill, Taemin would be dead right now.

 

Suddenly, Tiffany's phone started ringing. She answered it "Go back here now!" her manager said then the line went dead. "Oppa~ I have to go now! Bye!" she said then hurriedly left.

 

Taemin and Kai stared at each other then said "Yes!"

----------

 

EXO have finished packing things then returned to the K. Hospital. On their way to Kai's room, they bumped their manager who was from CEO's office and the owner of the hospital.

 

Yuri just left Kai's room when she saw the other members of EXO with their manager. Tao couldn't believe who was standing in front of them. Kris gave him a meaningful look. Tao smiled from ear to ear. He have noticed changes in Yuri. In physical appearance, Yuri looks like a lady now and she looks matured and smart.

 

Their manager approached Yuri that made her nervous. Did she already knew what I did two years ago? she asked herself. When she composed herself she offered the manager to talk privately in her office.

 

At Yuri's office...

 

"Since, our CEO already talked to your father and he agreed about this too. Can you take care of Kai while his knee is not okay yet?" the manager said.

 

"My father agreed to it?" Yuri asked  the manager for confirmation. His father was not very pleased when she was still a fangirl so how will he agree to this now.

 

"Yes. If you want, we can go to your dad's office. Our CEO is still there." the manager said then left the room. Yuri followed the little manager of EXO.

 

When they reached her father's office. She took a deep breath then knocked. "Come in!" the voice inside the room said. She entered the room with EXO's manager.

 

"Yuri. Sit down." her father told her and she did what she was told. "Is this your daughter? She's pretty like her mom." the CEO of SMent said. Her father blushed slightly. She stopped herself from laughing when he saw that.

 

"Yuri, please do my favor. Please personally take care of Kai while his foot is not fully cured. He have to attend the concert at the Madison Square. It's every artist's dream to perform there." Lee Soo Man pleaded her. "I will." she said. She feels like she needs to help Kai.

 

"Of course she will." her dad said in teasing tone. Ugh, she could not believe her dad was doing this.

----------

 

Yuri entered the Kai's room without knocking. She was shocked when she saw the EXO members in Kai's room. She went closer to Kai's bed then said "I will personally take care of you starting tomorrow." After that, she left leaving the members of EXO opened jaw and shocked.

 

"What?!" Kai shouted when it sinked in in his mind.

 

--------------------

 

END OF CHAPTER 8! I edited a YulKai selca x)

 

Hope you liked it! ^_^ No Yuri and Kai moments in this chapter! But soon~ Sorry for the wrong grammars and etc. Comment your reaction! :)