Hello U.S!

I'm his EX-WIFE

Hello! ^_^ I created a fanpage for KaiYul at facebook! Just search KaiYul-Kkam Couple. :)

 

CHAPTER 18

 It's time for EXO and the girls to go back home. EXO still needs to rehearse for their concert at Madison Square. While Jessica needs to shoot for a magazine and Yoona and Yuri needs to work again.

 

They went to their respective cars then drove to Seoul. "If ever you feel sleepy just tell me, okay? I will drive." Yuri suggested to Kai. "What did you eat? You're kind to me now! Hahaha." he said then chuckled.

 

"Yoona must be tired from babysitting Sehun and Luhan. Hahaha." Kai said which made Yuri look at Yoona who was now peacefully sleeping. "Yeah right." Yuri agreed.

 

"By the way, I will drop Yoona first later, right?" Kai asked for confirmatin. Yuri nodded then slept. Kai was taking a glance at Yuri for a second then focus on the road. She looks cute.

 

When they are almost at Seoul, Yoona woke up while Yuri is still sleeping. "Oppa. Where are we now?" Yoona asked while looking at the window. "We just arrived at Seoul and we are on our way to your house." Kai stated. "Jinjja? Ahhhh, I want to continue my sleep at the house already!" she said then yawned. "Don't worry. We'll be there in less than five minutes so you have to wake up Yuri." he said.

 

Yoona poked Yuri's shoulder and Yuri was awaken by it. "Where are we?" she asked Yoona and Kai. "We are on our way to my house. Oops. We're already here." Yoona said as she removed the seatbelt. "Bye guys!" Yoona said as she got out to Kai's car. She waved at them then said "Kai oppa, you better confess to Yuri before Tao."

---------------------------

When they arrived at Yuri's apartment, she offered him food. "Don't poison me, okay?" Kai joked. Yuri giggled then she seriously said "How did you know I will do that?" Then they both laughed. "Okay, what do you like? Do you eat pizza?" she asked him. "Pizza? Sure." he said then he sat at the couch.

 

"How about drinks? Soda?" Yuri said while preparing food. "Soda will do." he answered. Soon enough, his food was served now by Yuri. He took one bite of pizza and one sip of soda. "I feel like I am american. Haha." he joked again. "Hahaha.I'm used to eat pizza and burgers when I am in Boston. The korean restaurant there is too far from the university and to my dorm." she stated.

 

"Did you have a boyfriend in Boston?" Kai suddenly asked which made Yuri shocked. Yuri composed herself then she said "I didn't have a time back then. I was too focused in studying there. Hahaha." Kai smiled by Yuri's dedication to studying then he said "So you have a time for love now?" Yuri was taken back once again by Kai's question.

 

"Since when did you become a host? Just continue eating!" she commanded and Kai obeyed. "By the way, watch us perform in Madison Square!" he said excitedly. "Omo! I almost forgot. When will you perform?" Yuri asked. "The day after tomorrow." he answered. "What a good luck! I'm at boston that day! I will just travel there." she said then clapped her hands.

 

"What are you doing in Boston, may I ask?" Kai said. "Hmm. My friend in Boston wanted to meet me there." she answered sheepishly. Kai looked at his watch then said "I have to get going now, Yul. I need to have enoigh rest for tomorrow's rehearsal!" he said as he fix his things. "Bye!" she said as she waved her hands.

Kai went closer to Yuri then lean closer to her face to give her a kiss in the cheeks. "We will be leaving tomorrow after our rehearsals. See you at New York." he said to Yuri who was now crimson red.

After Yuri make sure that Kai already left then she shouted for joy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri woke up with a big smile in her face. She did her morning rituals then looked into the mirror. "How about I change my hair color? Hmmm. Not a bad idea!" She get her phone then typed 'Donghae! I will be late today. ' then pressed send.

 

She went into her favorite salon and got her hair changed into brown. She looked at the mirror and when she was satisfied by her new look she paid and left the salon.

 

She went to the office and finished some of the paper works. She was about to take a lunch when her phone beeped. She has 2 new messages at her line account. It was from Kai and Franchesca. She read the message from Franchesca.

Sender: Franchesca.xoxo

Lets just meet at New York Time Square! We'll shop there!

--

She replied 'okay' with a cute emoticon then she read Kai's message.

Sender: Mickai mouse

We'll be going now! Your ticket will be delivered in your house. :)

--

She replied 'thanks' then get back to work.

------------

It was time for Yuri's flight to New York. She wore white see-through blouse with a black inner sando and paired it with a denim short.

---------------

After a few hours of travel, she arrived at the airport. She immediately texted Franchesca to meet her at the coffee shop nearby the airport. As she walk by, the people couldn't help to stare at her honey thighs. She's really a head turner.

 

When she went inside the coffee shop, she saw Franchesca sitting at table number 9. Franchesca stood up then gave Yuri a warm hug. "I missed you already!" they both said as they take their seat. "I ordered for you already." Franchesca said with her perfect accent. "Taro Bubbletea!" she said.

 

"Your hair suits your tan skin! Is it still summer in Korea?" Franchesca complimented her. "Yep!" she answered. After they finished eating, they started to shop. Elle, Burberry, Chanel, DKNY, Gucci, Dior, and Versace. "Hey what time is it?" she asked Franchesca. "Its 3:30pm. Why?" Franchesca asked her. She took the VIP tickets in her bag. "EXO's concert." she smiled. "You're still a fan? Wow." Franchesca said, amusement is obvious in her voice. "Hmm. Sort of. I have gotten close to them now." she winked at Franchesca then said "I gotta go now! Bye!"

------------

 

End of chapter 18! HYLI! Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors! Comment your reaction!