Check up

I'm his EX-WIFE

Awww. I'm not feeling well today because I miss my special someone! XD He's my inspiration but I'm not his inspiration. Hahahaha. Okay here it goes~

 

CHAPTER 12

 

Yoona and Donghae got closer and closer. They were planning how Donghae will confess to Yuri. They are eating lunch together when they saw Yuri ordering at the counter. Kai popped out then covered Yuri's eyes.

 

"Who's this?" Yuri guessed.This is male's hands, she thought.  "Donghae?" she asked. Kai removed his hands then he pouted. "Who's Donghae?" Kai asked. Yuri wanted to squeal because of Kai's cuteness. Kai continued "Answer me, Yuri! Don't let yourex-husband to be jea---" Yuri didn't let Kai finished talking because she noticed that the cashier looked at them. "Yah~ What are you talking about?" then she pinched Kai's cheeks until it turned into red. "Ahjumma, 2 ramyuns please? with kimchi. Just serve it in our table." Yuri sweetly said.

 

"Why did you do that? My face is so precious! You didn't think about the fangirls who are living because of my handsome face." Kai complained. Yuri just ignored what he said then she asked "What are you doing here? Aside from teasing me?" Kai was about to answer when their order was put in their table.

 

"I came here for a check up!" Kai happily said then started eating his ramyun. Yuri scratched her head "Aish. I forgot. Lets eat quickly so you can leave." Kai pretended to cry then said "Why do you always want me to disappear?" Yuri put a kimchi to Kai's mouth then said "Because you always annoy me and stop talking and keep eating so I can check up the improvement to your knees!"

 

Yuri and Kai finished their meal quietly and fastly. Yuri stood up and went to her office and Kai quickly followed. Yuri sat to her seat and she pointed out the seat in front of her table so Kai could sit there. "So how's your knee?" she asked in a serious tone.

 

Kai laughed at her voice then he . "You're so funny in a serious voice." Yuri glared at thim then said "Stop. I'm trying to be serious here." Kai tried to stopped laughing, luckily it was succesful. "Okay. It's not hurting unlike before but when I try to stretch them, it hurts a little." he explained and Yuri was listening to everywords while nodding.

 

"Have you finished getting your x-ray?" Yuri asked. Kai nodded as an answer.

 

------

 

Yoona and Donghae saw the cute moments of Kai and Yuri. She felt happy for her bestfriend Yuri but she felt sad for Donghae, the one she truly likes. She have learned to like him when Yuri left. She got closer to him and then she started to fell for him.

 

"If you want, we can eat in other place." Yoona offered. Donghae just shook his head. I don't really care about their lovestory, I just wanted to be with you, he said inside his head. They finished their meal while laughing and talking about some things. Some people passing will look at them then they will say "Such a good looking couple."

 

Yoona will smile a little but deep inside she was sad because they will never be a couple. Donghae was smiling inside his head. Soon, we'll be a couple. he though.

 

Donghae's phone beep and it was a message from a assistant nurse telling him to get Kai's x-ray result and send them to Yuri. "Yoong, I have to go now. " he stood up and kissed Yoona's cheeks.

 

What was that? Yoona said inside her haid while blushing.

 

--------

 

Donghae peeked at Yuri and Kai through the small glass. He can see that Yuri's really happy right now. He knocked on the door before going inside.

 

"Doc, here is the x-ray result." Donghae winked at her. "Thanks. You can leave now." she said then glared at him. "Fine, I'll leave. Bye." Donghae laughed when he went outside Yuri's office.

--------

 

"Why did he winked at you? Is he your boyfriend? Is he the Donghae you mentioned before?" Kai threw her many questions. Yuri rolled her eyes at him then said "Why do you ask many questions?" she asked back.

 

"Aish. Just tell me the results of my x-ray." Kai just said. He's kinda pissed right now and he don't know why. "Okay." Yuri said in a more serious tone. She looked at the result and she was satisfied. "Hmm. Nice results." she commented. Kai smiled "I cannot wait for my knees to be okay! You know why? I want to be away from you!" Kai laughed but when he noticed that Yuri wasn't laughing he stopped then said "Hey! I'm just kidding!" he said.

 

But jokes are half meant, then Yuri pouted. Suddenly, Kai held her hand. "Where are we going?" Yuri asked him. "Anywhere! A place where it can lift up your mood!" he replied.

------------------

 

End of chapter 12! I'm listening to My J while writing this~ Hope you liked it! Sorry for the wrong grammars and spelling! Comment what you think about this chapter~