Jealousy

I'm his EX-WIFE

Late update, again! Mianhaeeeeeeee!

 

CHAPTER 16

 

Exo with Yuri, Yoona and Jessica are at the front of Yuri's apartment. They are ready to go in Suho's private resort. They used 5 cars. Yuri, Yoona and Kai are at the same car. Kai insisted that he will drive. When Yuri gave up she and Yoona went to the backseat. Kai grabbed her hand then said "Do I look like a driver to you? Sit in the passenger's seat." Yuri sighed then obeyed Kai. Yoona laughed and went to the backseat. Poor Kai oppa, can't tell that he wants Yuri to sit besides him. she said inside her head.

 

On the other hand, Tao who was watching them smirked. Kris held his shoulder then said "Come on! lets go." Jessica was pouting and Kris asked her why. "I like to be with the girls!" she said then stomped her feet like a child. "I want you to be always on my side." Kris said then winked at Jessica who was now blushing furiously. Tao whispered then said "Aish really."

 

Lay, Chen and Suho are currently arguing who should drive. Suho then shouted "Chen, you drive! I will pay for the gasoline!" They all agreed.

 

 

"Finally, you're settled now! Lets go!" Luhan said then they went to their respective cars.

--

At Kai's car...

 

"So, Yoona do you know who is Yuri's first kiss?" Kai curiously asked making Yoona laughed. "Do you really want to know? Hahaha." Kai said yes. "Yah! Yoona! Shut your big mouth!" Yuri said. "It was just a poster!" Yoona accidentally blurted out. Yuri covered her face then Kai asked "Whose poster?" Yoona immediately said "You!" then Yoona and Kai laughed together. Yuri's ears are now red.

 

"So, my poster huh?" Kai innocently asked. "N-nae" Yuri said while blushing. Yoona was still laughing her heart out. They passed by a store and Yoona suddenly stopped laughing. "Hey! Lets buy food!" she said like a kid. Yuri just sighed at her friend.

 

After they bought the food, they continued driving. Yoona and Yuri busily ate the food they bought while Kai is still hungry because he can't eat while driving.

 

Suddenly, Yuri handed him a bread then said "Ah. I'll feed you." Kai ate the food happily. Yuri handed him the drink and Kai accidentaly hold Yuri's hand while sipping the drink. Yuri didn't mind it but she was blushing.

 

The beat of their hearts are louder now, louder than Yoona's laugh.

 

After 1 hour..

 

Yoona and Yuri are peacefully sleeping when Kai woke them up. Yuri yawned while stretching, Yoona did the same thing too. "Come on, Ladies! Lets go." Kai said then went beside the EXO members.

 

Suho talked to staffs and the staffs lead them to their rest house. They left their stuffs to their room and they met again at the game room. "Since its still early for lunch, what do you want to do?" Xiumin asked. "How about volleyball?" Yuri suggested. "Sure!" Tao agreed then the rest agreed too.

----

 

Yuri, Jessica, Kris, Tao and Kai are at the same group. Their opponents are Yoona, Luhan, Chanyeol, Suho and Lay. When the game started, Yuri was the first one to serve. Kai and Tao almost dropped their jaw when they saw how great the serve is. Yoona shouted "Mine!" then she hit the ball. She's also good, Luhan was amazed by it thats why he didn't receive the ball when he was supposed to. Yuri's group won the first set and the third set.

 

During the fourth set, Yoona's group were leading. Tao, looking at Yuri thought that he might help Yuri in the game. He shouted "Mine!" then he spiked the ball the wrong way. Yuri immediately noticed it and held his hand. "You have hurt your fingers" Yuri said. Yuri went inside the room to get her first aid kit then went to Tao's place again. Yuri put a metolius finger tape. "Does it hurts?" Yuri asked. "A-a little bit" Tao said then he smiled a little.

 

On the other hand, Kai was watching them. He felt concerned to Tao's condition and he was extremely jealous too. I think I really like this girl.

 

----

 

It was already time for them to eat. Luckily, Tao can still eat with his right hand. Yuri asked Tao for the nth time if he needs help in eating. "He already said 'no' for the the nth time, okay? Just eat." Kai said.Yoona just smirked. Some

When they finished eating. Yuri followed Kai to the entertainment room. "Can you pass the remote?" Yuri asked. Kai just walked towards the television then he the television. Yuri just scratched her head. Soon enough, the other members with Yoona and Jessica went to the entertainment room. "Ya~ Kai! Pass the remote to me! I don't like that channel!" she said but then Kai remained silent.

Tao got the remote and handed it to Yuri. "Thanks!" she happily said then Tao just smiled at her. Kai, who was pissed of what he saw, went outside.

Suddenly, a phone on the table started ringing. Yuri easily recognized Kai's phone because she often take her selcas in his phone. When she look at caller ID, she felt a pain in her heart. It was jealousy. "Who is it?" Kyungsoo asked. "It's T-Tiffany" she said then continued "I'll answer it first then give it to Kai."

"Kai! Where are you? Lets go on a date? I miss you already!" Tiffany said on the phone. Yuri moved the phone from her ears then she started speaking. "This is not Kai, this is Yuri. I will give it to him."

Tiffany, on the other line felt sad. Yuri? Her again. then she sighed.

 

-----

End of CHAPTER 16! I wrote this for many days! I had a fever and I type for a while when I feel okay. So how was this chapter? I think it's boring. XD Comment your reaction! Sorry for the grammatical errors!