Bye Korea?

I'm his EX-WIFE

 

Fangirl Yuri!~

Yoona when she found out what Yuri did~

 

Okay~ Here's an update~ ^^

 

CHAPTER 5

 

At EXO's dorm...

 

When they finished eating Gopchang, Yuri left and bid her sorry and goodbye to the EXO members. Kyungsoo started cleaning up and when he went to the couch, he saw an unfamiliar cellphone in the table.

 

"Hey! Check this out!" Kyungsoo called the other members except Luhan who is busy with his weibo account. Kyungsoo saw the phone's wallpaper. The members were so shocked, when they saw the wallpaper.

 

[Prepare your oxygen tanks! You might need it!]

 

It was a picture of Kai. A shirtless picture of Kai, to be exact. Kai just smirked. Tao said "Jongin hyung! That girl is really something! She's quite pretty and y too." Kris agreed to it. "She looks good in that pink dress." Lay commented.

 

"Seriously guys? Pretty but sasaeng." Kai said, Yes, she is pretty and she got some curves too. Xiumin asked them "What are we gonna do to her phone?" Tao smiled then said "I'll keep it." Kai nodded but deep inside he wanted to tell Tao Psh. You like her, huh?

 

"Let's call it a day! Good night!" Suho said and everyone went to their respective rooms. Tao went to the room he is sharing with Kris while holding Yuri's phone.

 

"You like her." Kris said. Tao just shrugged and put the phone in his cabinet then he slept with a smile in his lips.

 

--------------------

 

Yuri didn't know what to do. She saw her parent's car in front of her apartment. "Crap, what time is it?" she searched her phone in her bag when she realized she left it in EXO's dorm. "Crap" she said again, she remembered that her wallpaper is Kai!

 

Okay this is it. She make her way to where her parents are staying.

 

"We need to talk." Her father said.

 

"We have to send you to U.S." her father commanded. "Mwo?!" she couldn't believe her ears. "Yes, it's true honey. YoonA told us what you did." her mother confirmed it.

 

"What you did was terrible." her father continued. She began to be confused. There are many things she did that was terrible. She remembered the terrible things she have done:

 

Cutting classes?

Drank one bottle of soju and danced growl in the street?

or..

 

Making Kai signed in a marriage certificate?

 

"She was worried about you that's why she told us that. Are you really that desperate for that idol? You knew, I really don't like you being a fangirl because you loses your focus in studying! You will be graduating 2 years!" her father said and her mother added "But what you did was too much. You're lucky enough that they didn't sue you. What if the CEO knew that?" Yuri just looked down. They were right, she thought.

 

"So our decision is final now. You will leave tomorrow!" her parents said. "But what about my studies?" Yuri suddenly asked, hoping that they will let her finish her studies here.

 

"You will study there. We have already fixed the papers while we we're waiting for you." her mother said. "We'll be going. Pack your things." her parents said as they leave Yuri's apartment.

 

"Aish. Bye Korea and Hello U.S. !" she sighed after she said that. She packed her clothes and things including one poster of EXO. Bye oppars. Hope you'll have a concert in U.S. she said then a tear fell in her eyes.

 

--------------

 

Yuri was done preparing herself when Yoona entered the apartment and hugged Yuri tightly. She hugged back too. When they released theirselves from the hug, Yoona apologized to Yuri for saying what she did. "Nah. It's okay. I deserve this and I understand you. You were just worried because the line suddenly went dead because Kai took the phone from me." Yuri replied.

 

Their moment was interrupted by her parents. "So you guys have talked! Good!" her mother clapped her hands then asked Yoona "We have to go now. Yoona dear, do you want to come with us in the airport?" Yoona shook her head as answer then she hugged Yuri again, "I'll visit you there! Just message your address in my weibo account." Yuri smiled at her then come with her parents.

 

On their way to the airport, her mother complimented her outfit. She is wearing:

 

She just said "Thanks eomma."

 

When they arrived at the airport, she heard her flight number then she headed to the airplane.

 

I guess this is really goodbye. she said as she looked out the window.

 

-----------------------------

 

END OF CHAPTER 5! Hope you liked it! Esp Kai's picture :Q_________ Sorry for the wrong grammars and spelling! Comment your reaction!