EXO's Dorm

I'm his EX-WIFE

 

CHAPTER 4

 

Kai brought Yuri to their van together with their stylist noona. "Noona! Please don't let her out in your sight! thank you!" The stylist noona nodded and Yuri nervously waited for the exo to arrive.

 

She is silently brainstorming how will she escape in the van. When she gave up thinking how will she escape she think of someone who could help her.

 

My appa? Ani. Ani. He will kill me if he knew about this. Yuri thought.  What if I text Yoongie? Yeah. She would understand me.

 

She texted:

 

To: Suho's wifeu

Yoong! TT I have a problem. I got busted! Kyungsoo saw that I made Kai sign a marriage contract! Darn him for having big eyes! Help~ Help~

----

 

Yoona, who is currently blowing her nose felt her phone vibrate. It's Yuri. Her eyes grew wide when she read Yuri's text. "She did what?" Yoona said, still shocked. She immediately clicked the call button.

----

~Jogeuman nalgaetjit neol hyanghan ikkeullim naege ttaraora sonjitan geot gataseo.~ Don't Go by EXO started playing it means someone calling her. The stylist noona looked at her. The kind of look that means "Answer it".

But instead of picking up the call, she waited for Kai's part.

~Aejeolhan nunbitgwa mueonui iyagi gaseume hoeoriga morachideon geunal bam. Omyohan geudaeui moseube neogseul noko hanappunin yeonghoneul ppaetgigo~

She picked it up.

 

"What took you so long to answer my call? 4 rings before you answer!" Yoona shouted on the other line.

 

"I waited for Kai's part." Yuri couldn't help to chuckle.

 

"You still have the guts to spazz after what's happening to you right now? Gosh! You're unbelivable! I didn't expect that you would------achoooo! do that!" Yoona said.

 

"Ya! My ears! What will I do?" Yuri worriedly asked again.

 

"You should ca---" Yoona was about to answer when someone snatched Yuri's phone. It was Kai. The other members started to ride in their van.

 

"Who is she hyung?"  maknae sehun asked Kai. "Is she your girlfriend? The one you grabbed earlier?" Tao asked too. Yuri couldn't help to blush. She scolded herself for being able to blush when she is in this kind of situation.

 

Kai answered the maknaes "Nope. She's a sasaeng. We'll talk about it on our dorm later. For now, let me think properly."

 

Sasaeng? I'm not. I'm just inlove with you. Yuri sadly said inside her head.

---------

 

At EXO's dorm..

 

They let Yuri sit in the middle. Circled by the exo members. Suho started speaking "So, try to tell us something?" Kris nodded as an agreement and so the other members except Kyungsoo and Kai who is staring at each other. Kai nodded then he said the whole story.

 

They were very shocked. Yuri felt drying but still she managed to said sorry. "Yeah! You should be!" Kai said then he put his fingers through his hair because of frustration. They haven't told their manager yet.

 

"What will you do?" Kyungsoo asked. Kai just shrugged. Xiumin started to speak "I have a suggestion! Why don't we call the Gopchang store and tell them to deliver us gopchang first then talk about it"

 

The other members glared at him. "It's not a bad idea after all." Suho said then dialled the store's number then ordered Gopchang.  Xiumin continued "But seriously, just throw that paper or burn it"

 

The EXO members agreed and Yuri just kept silent. Listening to every words they say. "You.Thank yourself because we're not in the United States! Because if we were in the U.S this will be valid!"

 

Yuri is holding her tears. She is very disappointed to herself for making Kai sad. "Slow down hyung. She might cry. I know she learned her lesson. Right? What is your name?" Tao asked. Kai said nothing.

 

"No. Tao oppa, I deserve it. After causing troubles. My name is Kwon Yuri." Yuri said while her lips forming a curve. "Kwon is your surname? Maybe you're connected with Dr. Kwon? " Suho asked her. Yuri nodded.

 

"See. You have a nice family! It's nice having a loyal fan like you but don't dedicate your whole life with us. Don't let us be the center of your life. You should have your own life too." Kai said, but this time calmly.

 

Their doorbell rung. It was the delivery boy. "Time for gopchang!" they all shouted. Tao offered Yuri to eat. Yuri was about to say no when her tummy made a hungry sound. "Well, I guess I am hungry" Yuri shyly said.

Before she went to the dinner table, she left the marriage certificate to the table then go with Tao.

---------------------------

 

END OF CHAPTER 4! Thank you for reading! Hope you liked it! Comment what you think! ^^ Sorry for the wrong grammars and wrong spellings! ^____^v