EXO's concert

I'm his EX-WIFE

Sorry for the very late update! I got a bronchitis this past few days. T_T By the way~ Next chapter will be the last chapter!

 

CHAPTER 19

 

Yuri took a cab to Madison Square. She immediately arrived there and bought a lightstick. Her eyes got wider when she saw the fans lining up in entering the concert ground. "Whoah. I should go there!" she said as she put her eyes at the backstage door.

 

As she walked by, she heard a whisper 'Such a poor fan. She dont have money to buy tickets so she will flirt with that guard.' She fished the ticket in her bag and took it out then continued walking to the backstage door. "Oh there it is." she said as she proudly present her VIP tickets with backstage pass.

-----------------------

 

"Don't be nervous hyung." Sehun said while looking at Kai who was now walking back and fourth. "You'll do great later hyung.. t-trust me." Tao said as he looked away.

 

Suddenly a brown-haired girl appeared then said "Good luck for your performance later guys!" she said. The whole EXO stared at the brown-haired girl and when they finally realized who it was...

 

"YURI!" they all said at the same time. "You came and you even bought two lightsticks!" Suho said. "Well.." she smiled.

 

"THE CONCERT WILL START IN FIVE MINUTE! GET READY BOYS!" their manager shouted making the exo members except Kai to start getting their mics. Yuri went closer to Kai and give him a kiss in his cheeks. "Good luck on your solo performance! Bye~" then she immediately went to her seat in the audience. Kai smirked then happily went with the other members.

--------

 

Yuri was still blushing from what she did and couldn't calm herself. The concert started by their song 'HISTORY'. She started waving her lightsticks just like the fangirls beside her. I missed this feeling.

 

When the fans started doing their fanchants, she also did it too. She can still remember every word in the fanchants. She never forgot being a fan of EXO, it gave her so much to remember. She stopped reminiscing when she heard EXO speak. "Annyeonghaseyo~" Xiumin greeted the fans. "Do you liked our intro?" Tao asked the fans. "YES!" the fans said while waving their lightsticks and banners.

 

"We have to change clothes now~ See you again later!" Suho said then they all started to go backstage. While they are changing, the fans are watching videos of EXO while winning. They all started tearing up remembering those happy days.

 

After a few minutes, EXO returned to the stage to perform What Is Love, Mama, Two Moons, 3.6.5,Machine, My Lady, Lucky, Don't Go, Heart Attack and Angel. Yuri gave them a thumbs up and cheered for them. Whenever EXO will look at Yuri, the fangirls beside her will claim that EXO looked at them.

 

EXO started to go backstage and get ready for their solo performance. They already drank water and they already changed their clothes.

 

Kyungsoo was the first to perform "Nothing On You." followed by Tao's exhibition of his wushu that wowed the whole MADISON SQUARE and Suho's own version of "When I was your man" which made the fans go emotional but luckily, Chanyeol's cheerful and bright performance lit up everyone's mood. It was time for Kai's performance now, it was Trouble Maker. She couldn't keep her eyes off from Kai and his partner. She was the one singing Hyuna's part and his partner is just lipsyncing it. After heating the Madison Square, Kris did the opposite with his rapping skills followed by Lay's popping and locking skills. Luhan serenades the fans with Superman (by Joe Brookes) while Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin showed off their powerful vocals. Sehun was the last to perfom his solo stage, he performed Whistle which made the fangirls' ovaries exploded. (lol. XD)

 

EXO performed as a 12 again with their songs Baby Don't Cry, Growl, Wolf, Peterpan, XOXO, Let out the beast, Baby, My Turn to Cry, Christmas Day, First Snow, Miracles in December and Blackpearl.

 

"Gomawo for coming to our concert!" they said while doing a bow to show how thankful they are to their fans.

--------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri was taking her lightsticks to her bag when Tao called her. "Noona." he stopped to smile then continued, "Lets go there." Yuri followed him, no one's talking. When they arrived there, he saw EXOK holding a rose while EXOM is singing a song.

They gave Yuri the roses and Kai wast the last one. He started talking...

 

"Yuri.. when you first came into my life, it was really an amazing one. I mean, that plan of yours? You got me hypnotized by your beauty thats why I didn't notice that it was a marriage contract or certificate or what ever you call that. But our second meeting is also amazing, your messy hair that time and your outfit that time. I didn't expect you to be a doctor. To be my doctor, to be exact. " Kai said while looking straight at Yuri's eyes.

 

"So why I am saying this? Its because.... I want you to know that I like you.. no scratch that. I love you... Yul. and I am taking this opportunity to ask you." he paused for a while then continued "Will you be my Minnie Mouse and I will be your Mickai Mouse?"

 

Yuri was speechless at first then she finally said "Yes."

---------------------------

End of Chapter 19! Next chapter will be the ending~ Hope you like this chapter! Sorry for the grammatical and typographical errors~ :) Please comment your reactions! I want to know if you liked it or not! :D You can also upvote this chapter if this chapter deserves it :) Its your choice! :) Thanks for reading! ^____^