His Grandmother

I'm his EX-WIFE

Hello! I'm back again with an update ^_^

 

CHAPTER 13

 

Yuri and Kai is in the parking lot now. "Whose car will we use? I don't have a car and you can't drive." she asked Kai. "I'll call our manager to let us borrow her car." Kai suggested that which Yuri agreed too. Kai unwillingly let go of Yuri's hands. Yuri felt sad when he let go of her hands.

 

"Noona! Can I use our car?.......I'll let Doc Kwon drive for me..... We're going to visit my grandmother......Don't forget a spare clothes and a sunglass!........ Thanks noona! You're the best!" Kai was talking to his manager.

 

Yuri overheard their conversation. His and his grandmother? Oh my gosh.

 

"Lets wait outside the hospital!" Kai said as held Yuri's hand. Yuri was aware that they were holding hands. She just ignored it but she can't help but to smile like an idiot.

 

Kai saw the car with the driver. They went inside the car and Kai gived the driver a money enough for a ride in a cab. Yuri went inside the car and started the engine. Yuri put her seatbelt while Kai removed his clothes which made Yuri gulp.

 

Control your self, Yuri. she keeps on repeating it inside her head. Kai wore his new clothes and sunglass. "Where are we going first?" Yuri asked Kai. "To the mountains!" Kai imitated Dora but Yuri didn't laugh. She glared at him for a second then focused her eyes at the road. "Seriously, where?" she asked again. "Just keep on driving."

 

They passed a food store when Kai said "Stop." Yuri parked the car and they both ordered 2 pieces of tteokochi and after that they returned to the car.

"Don't get too full. Okay? We are going to eat in my halmeoni's house." Kai smiled. Just remembering her halmeoni's specialties make him hungry.

 

At his grandmother's house..

 

Yuri parked the car and suddenly she felt nervous. Kai noticed it then told her "Nervous? Halmeoni's very kind." his smile wiped out Yuri's nervousness.

 

*arf* *arf*

 

Two dogs went to Kai and his shoes. Yuri laughed at what she saw. Kai expected Yuri to be afraid of the dogs but it was the exact opposite. "Jjanggu~" Yuri said when the small dog went closer to her. "You know her name?" Kai asked Yuri. "Obviously, yes. And that one is Monggu!" Yuri proudly pointed Monggu. "How did you know their names?" he asked again.

 

"I was your fan before right? And you mentioned it in EXO's showtime." she sheepishly said. "Oh yeah. I was with Suho-ssi." Kai's grandmother checked out why the dogs were barking but she was suprised to see his grandson. She immediately hug his grandson. Yuri was smiling from ear to ear while she was watching Kai's halmeoni hugging her beloved grandson.

 

When they finally released their self from the hug, Kai's grandmother looked at the pretty girl beside Jjanggu and Monggu. "Annyeonghaseyo! Kwon Yuri imnida~" Yuri said politely then she bowed. "Such a pretty girl~ " Kai's halmeoni complimented Yuri which made Yuri blush.

 

Kai whispered her something "Don't trust her eyesight~ She has poor eyesight because she's not wearing her glasses" Yuri glared at Kai who was now laughing like an idiot.

 

"Jongin! Stop laughing like a retard and let her in!" his halmeoni shouted which made Yuri laugh too. When they went inside, Yuri sat comfortably at the couch while looking looking at Kai's baby picture.

 

"Here~ Eat this! Its my specialty" his halmeoni puts a plate of kimbap. "I suddenly remember my halmeoni" Yuri said. "You can call me halmeoni~" Kai's grandmother said in a sweet tone.

 

"Kamsahamnida h-halmeoni" she shyly said. "Don't steal my halmeoni~" Kai said in a childish voice making them laugh.

 

They happily ate the kimbap together while talking about things.

-----

 

End of chapter 13! I hope you liked it! Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings. Comment your reaction :)