Chapter 7.....

This Winter....

WOOHYUN'S POV: "Operation Haeri" 

 

Because she promised me she wouldn't fall in love with me, it gave me more energy and determination to make her fall in love with me. Every woman who's come to know me has fallen for me and for my grease. Haeri's no exception. She just cannot not fall for me. I'm every girl's dream guy.. Wait.. I'm Inspirits' dream guy. They'd kill to be in Haeri's shoes right now, but she just doesn't understand. Operation Haeri shall begin soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, are you sure you should begin with this "operation"? Sungjong's asked.

 

"What's to lose?" I shrugged.

 

"Uhhh... I don't know.... Perhaps, Haeri.... Again.?" Sungjong questioned me.

 

"Nah. She's going to be mine, just watch. I'm going to make her fall for me." I smirked.

 

"And then what? Break her heart?" Sungjong eyed me.

 

"No. Heal her heart." I chuckled.

 

"Aish. You've never been like this. Just please do me a favor and stay away."

 

"Why? Do you like her?" I smirked.

 

"All I'm saying is that you shouldn't go close to her."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Just don't. I'm saying this for the sake of all of us."

 

"Is she going to kill us or something?"

 

"Uhhh. I don't know, hyung." Sungjong shrugged.

 

"You seem to know a few things about her, Sungjongie. Care to let me meet her again?"

 

"You want to meet her? Ask her to meet you. I'm not the messenger here." Sungjong mumbled. 

 

"Oh.. I shall. Don't worry about a thing." I chuckled softly.