Chapter 8

My Player Best Friend

"Go in." Key ordered you. You knew it was a bad time to saying anything else so you followed your brother's orders/

'Good Luck.' You mouth to Woohyun who is even more nervous now.

He forced out a smile. "Hey, Hyung! How's it going?" He playfully punched Key's arm.

Key kept his poker face on which is a sign Woohyun knows that he is in for it...BIG TIME.

"YOU!" He pointed at the boy. "This is the last warning I'm giving you! STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!! She is too innocent to be one of those s you makeout with. Ask her for a kiss one more time and you will NOT be called a man after I'm done with you."

Woohyun gulped and nodded his head. This guy can sure threaten people. "AND! If I see you mess with her again like that, I can't guarantee blood will not shed." He poked Woohyun chest as threats overflow the poor guy's ears.

"NOW SCRAM!!" Key yelled. Woohyun almost lost his balance, but still managed to run away.

Key went inside the house and saw you quietly reading your book like always. He softened. Always a good kid reading her little novels. I don't get how can someone read so much.

He sat down next to you. You put down your novel and shifted your attention to your brother.

"Oppa, what happened? You didn't hurt Woohyun did you?" He rolled his eyes at the name.

"Why do you care about that douche so much anyway? No I just threatened him." He said proudly.

"He is my best friend and the reason why I don't get bullied in school."

"That boy better stand up for you if you get bullied or he is gonna get some from the Key Master Diva."

You chuckled. "How come you don't like him? He is a pretty decent guy and a good friend."

"Decent? I don't recall macking on every hot girl you see on the street in front of your best friend and asking her for chapstick in the middle of a makeout session is the right definition for 'decent.' "

You sighed and became speechless because it was kind of true. You picked up your book and started to read again.

"Hey, sis!" You looked up from your book.

"Why are you always reading? Aren't there other nice guys at your school to go out on dates with?"

You placed your book down and crossed your arms. "No guy wants to go out with me because I have two body guards."

Key raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"Bodyguard number one is at school. You know the guy you hate, Woohyun. He threatens other guys to not come near me and even if they don't listen he is always out to ruin even a small conversation."

Maybe he's not that bad of a guy. At least he's protecting my little innocent sister.

"And Bodyguard number two is you. Who in this neighborhood doesn't know I'm the sister of the almighty Key who threatens to rip people's heads off if they hurt me. So me finding a guy is a slim chance."

"Oh. We just wanted to protect you."

"And this is why I don't get why do you not get along with Woohyun. You two a similar in some ways." You shook your head.

Key cracked up. "Oh my little sis is so humorous. Me and that thing? similiar? I just don't see it. Are you sure you don't have anyone in mind? No guy have similar interests as you?"

You thought for a while. Well there is the new transfer student, Zico, but I just met him.