Chapter 4

My Player Best Friend

It was lunch time and you grabbed your food and placed it neatly on your tray. You walked to the table where the Infinite boys were sitting.

Infinite were Woohyun's close friends who treat each other like sworn-in brothers. Since Woohyun cares about you so much, they do to. You are very close to them.

You sat down at the big long table and ate your food silent as you witness L and Sungyeol feeding each other lovingly while Dongwoo and Hoya were killing each other for rice.

These boys never fail to make me laugh. Woohyun came over and greeted Sunggyu with a hug and fist pumped the other boys.

Woohyun snapped his fingers and the girl with him in the car came over and sat on his lap.

You scooted over towards Sungjong, who was closest to you besides Woohyun, to give the two some space. You knew what was going to happen.

You cleaned your tray and opened up you novel again. This time you placed a pair of headphones in your ears and played some music while reading.

The other Infinite members placed headphones in their ears as well.

Woohyun and the girl started to makeout again. The Infinite memebers were not as use to it as you were so they kept making a fuss and puking noises.

After about 10 minutes had gone by. Woohyun broke the kiss and caught his breath.

"Sorry, babe. I think it's time to end this. It was fun while it last." Woohyun got up and brushed her off.

He headed to the bathroom while the girl started to scream just like every girl's heart Woohyun breaks.

She threw a small tantrum with the absence of Woohyun. You and Infinite just minded your own buisiness.

She kicked a chair and stomped off. Exactly on the dot, Woohyun came out of the bathroom.

"Sheesh! She was so clingy. Glad she's out of my life." You continued reading your book.

The Infinite boys plucked out their headphones. "Yah! Hyung, next time. Do it outside. She was a loud tantrum thrower." Sungjong said.

Woohyun rolled his eyes at the maknae. He eyed you focusing on your book.

He took it from you and looked at the title. You were slightly angry at him for stealing your book.

You are capable of dealing with his player behavior, but when it comes him stealing your books, it is just unforgivable.

"NAM WOOHYUN!" You shouted as loud at you can. The whole entire cafeteria focused on you two, even Infinite who never saw you this angry before.

"GIVE ME BACK MY BOOK!" You demanded. Woohyun, looking slightly frightened handed it back to you.

You snatched it away from him and sat back down calmly. "I was just trying to get your attention." He added.

"Well, you know I hate it when people steal my books." You continued to read your book.

"Sorry, homie." He pouted cutely. You peeked over your book. He is such a goofus sometimes. How can I not forgive him. You chuckled silently.