Chapter 15

My Player Best Friend

You walked back to the library to see Zico smiling like an idiot.

"Why are you smiling?" You asked.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just happy you decided to hangout with me."

"Oh. Okay." You sat down smiling and ate your lunch.

Meanwhile, Woohyun was fixing his hair while searching the hallways. I can't let her see me like this. I must look good. He popped a mint in his mouth.

Aish! Where is she? Oh right, the library. That's her favorite place. Pabo! Why didn't you search there first.

Woohyun smacked himself on the head and rubbed it because he hurt himself a bit too hard.

He crept in the library quietly and went over to the corner table. His eyebrows furrowed together, almost forming a unibrow when he saw you smiling brightly at Zico.

She never smiled like that when I'm around. He pouted. He walked closer to eavesdrop on your conversation by hiding behind a bookshelf.

It was a bit difficult to hear since there were gasping and whispering sounds coming from other nerd girls.

"OMO! Is that Nam Woohyun??"

"I thought he doesn't come to the library."

"OMG!! He's soo hot."

"I wanna see his abs!!!"

Woohyun tightened his fist and turned around. "Yah! It's the library will you girls shut up?? I know I'm good-looking." He shouted. Thankfully, you did not hear so he continued listening.

"OMO! He's so hot when he yells."

"I still want to see his abs." Another squealed.

"He's so y."

Woohyun couldn't take it anymore. "You girls want to see abs? If I show you will you leave?" The hungry girls nodded their heads as a small crowd of nerd girls started to form.

Woohyun lifted up his shirt to show his very toned six-pack abs. "There. Happy? Can I be left in peace now?"

The girls squealed some even fainted at the sight of his perfect abdomen muscles. Girls were fanning themselves and making a big commotion. "Yah! Shut up!!" He hissed.

"MR. NAM!!!" An angry middle-aged woman yelled. Uh-oh. This is why I don't come here.

"How many times have I told you? This is not some strip club. It's a library. Now please leave this instant."

"B-But....." Woohyun pointed in your direction.

"No buts. LEAVE!" The librarian pointed out the door. You and Zico got up to see what the commotion was about.

You were too short to see through the crowd, but Zico being a foot taller had an advantage. He saw Woohyun being kicked out of the library as girls were still squealing over his abs.

Why would Woohyun flash his abs?? He wondered. Is he here to see her? He looked down at you. Looks like I have some competition for her heart. He smirked.

"Oppa, What happened?" You tugged onto his sleeve.

"Oh, nothing just some weirdo who decided to flash in the library." He shrugged.

Who would flash in the library?? The first person you jumped to was Woohyun. It couldn't be Woohyun can it? But he looks too depressed to do anything.

--------------

Woohyun mumbled a few curses at the librarian who just kicked him out. Darn me for these good looks! I didn't even catch everything they were talking about.

He angrily kicked an empty trash can. I only heard something about Zico picking her up at her house on Saturday. Argh!! So frustrating.

He started to punch a few lockers, denting them. First she wants to talk to me then she goes out with another guy. What does she want?? Why is life so difficult??

An evil smirk formed on Woohyun face. You like that Zico guy,eh?? Let's see how well your little date goes then. He laughed evilly inside his head.