Chapter 17

My Player Best Friend

You and Zico went off to another stand to watch a costume contest. For some reason even though you were never into comics, it was exciting yet amusing for you.

Meanwhile, Woohyun followed th two of you again and hid behind another stall. I will get you for sure this time. He thought evilly.

He tried a few attempts to get rid of Zico, but they all seemed to fail.

He tried shooting spit balls in his hair so he can go clean up, but instead he hit a lady wearing a blonde wig, casually walking by. He cursed himself and started to think of a new plan.

Woohyun bribed a little boy to splash a bucket of dirty water on Zico so the date can end early, but instead the little boy mistaken another teen as Zico and victimized an innocent bystander.

Now angry than ever, Woohyun took a little girl's sling shot and her water balloons filled with who knows what and flung it towards Zico. I am going to get you this time.

Unfortunately for him, the tenacious little girl kept tugging onto Woohyun's jeans screaming at him to give her back the sling shot. With the little girl's distraction, the balloon missed and managed to hit Woohyun himself.

----------------

Angrily, Woohyun took a paper towel and started to wipe the glob off his shirt from the questionable balloon. Lucky Zico. Everything goes his way. Argh! I hate him.

The more he thought about Zico, the angrier he got, and the harder he scrubbed. From the sight of the mirror, he saw a familiar looking boy running in the bathroom.

Was that.....? An evil smirk formed on his face. He took a mop that was left behind to lock the stall so the person inside could not get out.

Then Woohyun took a bucket of dirty water and crept to the empty stall next to the boy. He lifted it above his head and pour the entire thing all over the person inside 'doing his business'.

A loud shriek was heard as Woohyun giggled like a girl in satifaction. The person tried to getout to see who was responsible for the prank, but his door was locked from the outside. He tugged onto the door, but it was no use.

Immediately, Woohyun made a dash out the men's room before the person crawls out of the stall.

-------------

Woohyun skipped back to the comic convention and saw you standing there waiting alone. Now's my chance.

He covered your eyes. With a deep husky voice he asked. "Guess who?"

You thought it was Zico and giggled. You felt your heart flutter from excitement at his touch. "Oppa, Stop! What took you so long??"

You pulled down his hands and saw it was Woohyun. Immediately your face fell.

"Oh, hi Woohyun." You said quietly and felt awkward since you and Woohyun had never talked things out nor saw each other for a while.

Woohyun frowned at the sound of his name. So she calls Zico Oppa, but not me?? "Ummmm so why are you alone here?" He pretended to not know what's happening.

"I'm actually here with someone, but he went to the bathroom." You looked towards the direction of the bathroom worried.

"Oh. I'm here alone though." You raised an eyebrow surprsied Woohyun came to his favorite fair without hitting on some hot chick dressed in a mini skirt costume. There was a moment of awkward silence.

Truthfully, you were not use to it since you and Woohyun had never been awkward with each other before, not even when he makes out in front of your face.

You stared at the ground while shuffling your feet shyly. What's taking Oppa so long?? Is he okay? Maybe it's constipation?

"Since that Zico guy is not here now, do you want to look around with me for a bit then call him up later?" Woohyun asked used some slight aegyo by tugging onto you arms and swinging it around.

You chuckled and nodded your head. Woohyun fist pumped the air and immediately dragged you to an outdoor cafe that was set up in the middle of the fair.

You and Woohyun spend about an hour eating and catching up. The weird atmosphere immediately faded away . The two of you made up and looked at the limited edition comic books being sold at a secluded stand. You laughed at how childish Woohyun can get sometimes.

For a second you forgot he was actually a player, but instead your best friend. You clutched onto your stomach laughing as you witnessed Woohyun and a nerd fighting over who was worthy of claiming the book as theirs.

Who knew the school's kingka/player/voted most good-looking guy of the year was such a dork, verbally insulting a geek over one little book.

Woohyun won the 'war' and decided to celebrate with you over some ice cream. You and Woohyun sat on a bench and watched bystanders walk by as you ate your ice cream.

"Did you have fun today?" Woohyun asked while staring into the sunsetting horizon. You nodded your head and ate a scoop of ice cream.

Woohyun took a napkin and wiped the corner of your mouth. You stared at his concentrated face. Boy am I lucky to have such a good-looking best friend. I can see why girls fall for you now.

You heard someone call your name and perked up. Woohyun turned around and furrowed his eyebrows in anger. Not him again?? I thought I took care of things.

You felt your heart race at the sight of Zico. "Oppa!" You ran over and hugged him. "Where were you??"

"Sorry, I had some business to take care of." He apologized."Why are you wearing a new set of clothing??" You asked curiously.

Woohyun started to whistle randomly and pretend like he knew nothing. Why did he have to come back???