Chapter 18

My Player Best Friend

"Oppa, what took you so long and why are you in new clothing?" You asked Zico.

He let out a small laugh. "Sorry about that. I was heading to the bathroom when I heard some guy yelling and banging on the door. It seems like he was stuck inside so I helped him which also got me wet so I had to change."

Aww he's so sweet. "Oh." You nodded your head and smiled.

Woohyun glared at Zico realizing his planned actually fail, but instead he got some stranger again.

Zico checked his watch and saw it was almost your curfew. "I think we should go before you brother worries."

You nodded your head and followed him completely forgetting about Woohyun.

Woohyun realized he was forgottened, but still trailed after you two in case Zico 'makes a move'.

---------------

Key and Zico were having a great conversation outside on the doorstep. It seems like Key enjoyed Zico's company and approves of him.

Woohyun just stood off to the side awkwardly with a rage of jealousy fuming inside of him. Life is so unfair.

Zico finally left, but Woohyun wanted a chance to say goodbye to you so he lingered around for a bit.

Key glared at Woohyun, sending a chill down his spine. He shook it off and waved bye to you, then walked away with his hands in his pockets.

Even though he didn't have you the whole day, he thought about the few moments the two of you spent together. That was all he needed to feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

The next day you skipped your way to school. Key was unable to drive you to school because of some important matter and he had to pack up and leave for the states again since his break was almost over. He promised to make it up to you by taking you out to Chinese food.

When you reached school, you saw a familiar black car pull over. A girl stepped out from the car followed by Woohyun.

You shook your head. Nam Woohyun will always be Nam Woohyun. You watched at the side as they kissed over and over again.

You frowned at the awkward sight. You hadn't seen Woohyun and his player ways in a while so you were not use to seeing this scene anymore.

You scoffed and walked inside. Woohyun caught a glimpse of you ignoring him and pushed the girl away. "Oppa!" The girl yelled and stomped her foot.

Woohyun ran after you and grabbed your arm. "Aren't you going to say good morning to me?"

You looked at Woohyun and saw a pink lipstick stain at the collar of his uniform You pointed at his collar. "I'm pretty sure you had a good morning."

With that, you walked away from him and spotted Zico under a tree, reading a book.

"Boo!" You popped out of no where in front of him.

He placed his book down with a bright smile on his face. "Oh hey!"

You and Zico walked inside the building, chatting and laughing together.

Woohyun saw you and Zico getting close. His was fuming with anger and jealousy at the same time.

He turned around and saw they girl he was making out with this morning, pouting.

"Sorry, babe. I'll make it up to you. Wanna ditch school and go on a date with Oppa?" He greased.

"No." She pouted and turned away.

"Awww come one. You know you can't resist the Namstar." He pursed his lower lip and leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"Fine."

I just can't stand seeing those two so happy with each other.