Chapter 22

My Player Best Friend

Everyday, it seem as if you saw the same pink lipstick stain on Woohyun's shirt. You were not sure if you should ask him or not. What if he misunderstands?

It was raining outside. You and Woohyun were studying and eating your lunch at the library.

"I hate rain." Woohyun whined. You smiled knowing everytime it rains, Woohyun would whine like a baby.

"Oppa, just do your work. You always say that everytime it rains."

"It's true though! I hate rain. Rain weather is for ducks not humans. Who would like rain." He frowned.

"I do." You pouted.

".........I LOVE RAIN!" Woohyun suddenly brightened. You raised an eyebrow at his 4-D personality. "But you just said..."

"I was high on kimchi. Whatever you like, I like." Woohyun nodded his head.

"Ohhh....kayy.." You did not understand why lately, everytime you say you like something Woohyun would agree with you even when you clearly know he hates it like studying. The Nam Woohyun never studies. He hates school and especiallu reading books, which he is doing at the moment.

------------------

After school, Woohyun had an umbrella big enough for the both of you to walk home together.

Woohyun had his arm around you tightly, making sure you did not get wet from the rain. It started to get windy so Woohyun held you closer while trying to steady the umbrella at the same time.

Unfortunately, the wind speed picked up causing the umbrella to flip over. You and Woohyun ran in the rain for some shelt at an abandoned warehouse.

Woohyun wiped off the raindroplets on your face. You took out a handkerchief and wiped his face while he shook his wet shaggy hair like a dog, making you giggle.

"Oppa, stop." You chuckled.

Woohyun smiled. "Mian." The two of you stood there and looked out the window, watching the rain go pitter patter harder and harder agianst the concret sidewalk.

"Oppa, when do you think the rain will stop?" You asked Woohyun, breaking the peaceful silence.

"I hope soon, but it seems to be getting harder and harder."

You frowned. "I don't want to spend the night here though." You sighed. "It's scary and a bit creepy."  You looked around the dark room filled with spider webs, dusty and broken furniture.

You imagined this warehouse as a witch's lair or a haunted house and shivered. (probably from watching too many scary movies.) Woohyun noticed you shivering, took off his jacket and covered you.

"Don't catch a cold."

You looked at him. "What about you? We were both wet, what if you caught a cold?" You were about to take his jacket off and give it back to him, but he insisted.

"I'm a man for god's sake. I can take the cold, but I don't want you getting sick. Look at how you're shivering." He pinched your nose.

"Gomawo." You hugged Woohyun's waist, making his heart leap to the heavens as he hugged you back.

You felt warm and safe in his arms until you saw the pink lipstick stain again, which ruined the mood.

You pushed Woohyun away lightly and pointed at his collar. "Oppa, what is that?" You said coldly.

Woohyun looked at what you were pointing at and his eyes widened. *What the-- where did this come from?*

"Uhh... a lipstick stain? Honestly, I don't know where it came from." Woohyun explained. *, now she's going to think I'm playing with girls again.*

"Oh. Woohyun-ah, you know you don't have to explain to me. It's not like I'm your girlfriend or anything....I was just curious."

Those words stung Woohyun's heart. He did not want to be in the friend zone with you. Ever since he met you, he wanted to be more. No matter what he does, nothing seems to strike your jealousy. He wanted you to at least show some anger so he knows you have the slightlest feelings for him. That way, he knows he has a chance.

Everything feel silent again until you suddenly ask. "Oppa, what is your ideal type?"

That question hit Woohyun unexpectedly. "Uh......."

"I always see you play with girls, but why do you do that? Have you had your heart broken by your first love that's why you're like that?"

Woohyun chuckled. *My first love is you. My ideal type is you.*

"Oppa, I'm serious." You frowned.

*. How am I suppose to answer that question?* Woohyun looked into your eyes ready to speak. *Should I confess again? What if she says no to me?*

"Is it like Jaekyung? The girl we met at the arcade in clas 4B?" You suddenly answered for him.

Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck. "Uhh...."

"You're not answering me so does that mean a yes?" *So that's the kind of girl Woohyun likes. A slim girl with a curvy S-line.*

Woohyun tried to change the topic when he noticed the rain had became light enough to walk home.

"Come on. Let's go. The rain has gotten a lot lighter." Woohyun laced his hand through yours and pulled you out of the creepy warehouse.