Chapter 13

My Player Best Friend

The next morning, Key dropped you off school, as usual. This time, Zico was waiting outside in front of the school for you.

You spotted him waiting for you and waved 'hi' to him. You got out the car a bit to excitedly, that you forgot your book.

"Good Morning." He said.

"Good Morning." You blushed.

"So.....what chapter are you on?" He asked, breaking the small silence.

You were about to take out your book until you realized, it was missing. Oh no! Where could I have place it?

Key came running towards your direction and smacked you lightly on the head. "Pabo! You forgot your book in my car."

"Mian, Oppa." Key cleared his throat. "Aren't you going to introduce to me your new friend?" He nudged.

"Oh. Oppa, this is Zico, Woo Jiho. Zico, this is my overprotective oppa, KiBum, but he likes being called Key."

Key extended his hand out. "You can call me KiBum if you want."

Zico smiled and shook the friendly gesture. "Please take good care of my little innocent sister especially from that 'thing'." He made a disgusted face when he mentioned the word thing.

You pushed Zico inside the building before the conversation gets more awkward and waved goodbye to your brother.

"What thing?" Zico asked curiously.

You laughed awkwardly. "Hehe. Nothing. Sometimes my brother can be a bit....ditzy."

Coincidentally, Woohyun watched and heard the whole thing. He formed a tightened fist until his knuckles turned white.

Arghh! I hate that guy! Stealing my girl now forming good relations with KiBum Hyung?? How come he always wants to kill me whenever I call him that??

Angryily. Woohyun marched inside the school building.

---------

This time, Woohyun refuses to belate for class anymore. Surprisingly, he wants to be the first one there.

Mr. Kim was in the classroom early to grade a few papers raised an eyebrow when he noticed Woohyun dashing straight to his seat.

"Uh... Mr. Nam? Is that really you?" He asked.

"Yes sir!" He saluted from his seat.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but aren't you showing up a bit too early? Shouldn't you be coming in late?"

"I want to sit next to a certain someone today." He winked.

Kids these days.

When Woohyun heard your laughter in the hallways, he immediately perked up and pulled out a chair for you. You blinked at him and how you were so early.

"Woohyun-ah, you're early?" You asked in surprise.

"Don't act surprise. I am very serious about my studies. Now sit down next to me." He ordered.

You looked at Zico. "What about him? Where will he sit?"

"It's okay. I'll sit at the back. I can still see the board."

You felt bad for ditching Zico, afterall he is still new and hadn't made many new friends yet.

"Oppa, I'll sit with you then." You bounced next to him.

Woohyun gave Zico a death glare. Oppa?? D-Did she just call him oppa? S-She's even choosing him over me??

Woohyun kicked the chair startling a few other kids and the teacher himself. "Mr. Nam please do not abuse school property."

--------

During lunch, Woohyun looked all over for you, but couldn't find you. He lost his appetite and decided to not eat.

He groaned and laid his head on the table.

"What's wrong with hyung?" Hoya asked.

Another groan was heard from Woohyun again. "He looks terrible." Dongwoo shook his head.

"He probably couldn't find a hot girl to make out with this morning." Myungsoo added.

One of the school's hottest Queenkas came over to Woohyun. "Oppa!~" She beamed.

Suddenly Woohyun started to punch the table with his fists. "That's what she called him. Oppa! Darn that word!!!"

The girl was startled and confused, but continued on. "Oppa, can you go on a date with me?"

"What's next? Then they will share their first kiss.Argghhh! No! That can't happen! It's suppose to be me!!" Woohyun mumbled to himself earning a few weird looks from his crew.

"Oppa?" The girl continued. "I must put a stop to this." He continued to talk to himself and walked out of the cafeteria.

The girl stood there dumbfounded and shifted her attention to Infinite. "What's wrong with Woohyun Oppa?" She asked.

The boys shrugged their shoulders.

---------

Woohyun marched into the library to see you and Zico munching on your lunch and laughing. It irritated him so bad. What happened to eating lunch with me? What about Infinite?

He stomped over to your table and tapped his foot. You stopped your laughter and looked up. "Woohyun? What are you doing here? You would never walk into a library."

Without a word, he dragged you out in the hallway.

"Woohyun, let go. You're hurting my wrist." You twisted your wrist away from him. "What do you want?"

Woohyun pushed you to the wall and pinned you there. "W-Woohyun..." You were getting nervous.

He did not have a that happy expression on his face.

"Do you want to know what I want? All these years, I only want one thing. It's so simple. All I want is you to love me. Why?"

He face was leaning in closer towards you. You can feel your heart beating rapidly. "Woohyun-ah..."

"Why did you chose him over me? Do you know how much I love you?"

"Woohyun....calm down." You tried to push him away to give yourself some personal space, but he wouldn't move.

He looked into your eyes. "I really love you. Do you know that?" He began to soften and leaned in to kiss your lips.

You eyes widened when his lips touched your. It was your first kiss which wasn't meant for him. You pushed him away and wiped your mouth.

"NAM WOOHYUN! YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE!" You slapped him across the face and stomped back in the library.

Woohyun leaned on the wall and slumped down into sitting position. He touched the cheek you just slapped and felt a teardrop sliding down.