Chapter 21

My Player Best Friend

Your mornings were back to the usual without Key or Zico, but Woohyun picking you up every morning with his car.

You went inside and expected him to have a girl, but instead he had brought breakfast for you.

You smiled at him and ate what he bought happily. You did not know why, but it made you happy at how considerate he was this morning. Just watching you eat satified Woohyun's growling stomach.

You heard his stomach growl and offered him the uneaten side of your sandwich.

Woohyun shook his head, but instead he ate the side you already eaten.

He gave you a cheeky smile. "Indirect kiss." He wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

You gave him a pout and turned away from him since you knew you were blushing. *Such a like always.*

-------------

When you got out of the car, Woohyun being the gentleman he is opened the door for you and carried you books for you. He had his arm around you tightly. *I'm not letting these hungry desperate boys of the school get to you especially since you are so vulnerable now.* Woohyun thought to himself.

You felt your heart beat faster with how close you are with Woohyun. *why am I feeling like this? he's just my best friend. We were like this before.*

At lunch, you sat outside to eat since it was a nice day. You made lunch for both you and Woohyun since you know he hates the cafeteria food.

You set up the food on the table neatly.

Woohyun came with his had a frustrated expression on as he wiped something off his cheek.

"Woohyun, is something wrong?"

Woohyun looked at you and smiled. "Huh? No. What did you make today?" He took a peek at the food.

You sat down next to him and started to eat. That was when you noticed Woohyun's neck.

*What's that black bruise-like thing on his neck?* You furrowed your eyebrows then noticed a pink lipstick mark on the collar of his uniform. It was the same shade as the girl from yesterday.

*Is Woohyun Oppa dating someone?* You thought and felt you heart slump and shatter again. *Shouldn't I be happy for him?*

You looked at Woohyun who was enjoying the food you made.

*She's such a great cook. We would have such a cute family together. She is going to be such a great mother. I'm going to come home to----why am I thinking about this stuff?!?! Aish! Focus Woohyun. Focus. She's not looking for a relationship right now especially from a playboy like you. Nam Woohyun you have to correct that reputation of yours before you can make a move!!*

 

-----------------------------

Can you guys vote on these two polls? I don't care if you vote on just one or one both as long as you vote :) thanksss