Chapter 7

My Player Best Friend

You stretched your arms and yawned. You realized it was almost 5 o'clock so you packed all your textbooks and novels and shoved them in your schoolbag.

You carried a remaining textbook in your hand and walked out of the library. You felt a familiar warm hand on your shoulder and turned around.

"Hey Homie." Woohyun winked at you. "You know, you don't have to pick me up everyday at the library. Don't you have a life to get back to like I don't know, makeout with girls instead of following me."

He leaned in closer to study your expressionless face. "Why? Is somebody jealous?" He winked at you.

You almost barfed. "No one is jealous here. Seriously I am fine walking home myself."

"Nah, I like spending time with you plus what if a cute guy comes along and steal you away from me? Then you are going to forgetI even exist." Woohyun frowned.

You patted his back. "People think you are the most confident person, but me? I think you are themost insecure person alive." You chuckled and quickened your pace.

Woohyun realized a few seconds later he was just insulted. "HEY! Get back here and apologize!"

You turned around and started to walk backwards. You have him a smirk and stuck your tongue out at him.

He started to run after you, but you were not a slow runner yourself.

After chasing you for a good 15 minutes, panting, Woohyun caught you and hugged you from behind.

You were panting and laughing at the same time. "So.....are....you going to....apologize now?" Woohyun said in between breaths while still holding onto you tightly.

You gave him a glare. He knows you dislike him hugging you, but blinked innocently as if he was doing nothing wrong.

You stomped on his foot and elbowed him. He yelped in pain. "What was that for?"

You crossed your arms. "You know how I feel about you getting 'too close' to me."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you should hurt your best friend." He pouted.

You scoffed. "You can give me back my school bag now." You asked polietly. Woohyun smirked.

"What do I get in return?" You rolled your eyes. Not again. When will he give up?

You tried to reach for it, but Woohyun pulled it away from you and held it up high. You tried to jump for it, but you were too short.

You even did the run and jump thing to launch yourself higher, but he just made you look like an idiot.

You stomped your foot in anger. She's so cute when she's angry. Woohyun laughed at you.

"Come on. All you have to do is pucker up and I will do the work." Woohyun took out his chapstick and smeared it on his perfect lips.

You were annoyed and slightly angry. "Trust me you will fall in love with me after this." He smirked and pressed his lips together.

Out of no where someone boinked him on the head and took your backpack from him. Your face brightened and you stuck your tongue out at Woohyun.

The tall boy walked towards you. "Here you go little princess." He ruffled your hair as you giggled.

"K-Ki B-Bum Hyung?" Key gave Woohyun a glare and pointed at him. "Don't you dare call me that. Call me Key."

Woohyun was shakened and nodded his head. "How's my little sis?" He asked sweetly.

"Great! Oppa, I thought you were in the States." You asked.

"I came back. We are on a vacation break." Key shifted his gaze to Woohyun. "Is this boy bullying you again?"

Woohyun was standing behind Key motioning you to say 'No' and pretended to slit his throat. You looked at your brother. "N-no." You stuttered. You were always a bad liar so everyone can tell when you were lying, especially your brother.

Woohyun facepalmed himself. Key turned back to look at the Woohyun who was looking innocently at him.

He flashed him a peace sign. "Hi Hyung." Every step Key took towards him sent chills down his spine as cold sweat slide down his forehead.