Chapter 6

My Player Best Friend

At the end of the day, you packed the books you need to study and do your assignments.

You shut your locker when a figure appeared out of no where.

You jumped a little at the surprise. "Woohyun!" You smacked his arm. "You scared me."

"Sorry, little buddy." He sulked and let out a sigh.

You rolled your eyes at him since you know what he was going to do next.

You walked away from him. He perked up to see you power walking away from him. "YAH!!! Wait for me!" He screamed.

You suddenly turned around and made him skid to a stop. "Woahh. Watch out. I don't want these muscles to hurt your fragile little self." He smirked.

Oh please! You thought.

You tapped your foot in an annoying manner. He raised an eyebrow. "Is something wrong?"

"Let's just get this conversation over with. I am in a hurry. I have a big test tomorrow."

Woohyun let out that erted smile and approached closer to you.

You stopped him. "You are going to say 'Oh I am so depressed! I broke up with a girl and I need some comfort.' "

Woohyun started to frown at your terrible imitation of him. "Can you give me some comfort by giving me your first kiss? And maybe we can makeout and become a couple?"

You moved your eyebrows up and down in a flirtaous manner just like Woohyun does.

"Then I would say 'No, I am saving my first kiss for my first love which isn't you. So go find another girl to makeout with.' Then the next day when you pick me up for school, you will show up with another girl in the car. And who knows maybe she would last about a little less than a week? And the cycle continues."

Woohyun blinked at you. "So what's your answer again?" He asked dumbly.

"No. Now I have to go study. Bye." You waved and walked away. Why am I best friends with him again?

Woohyun stood there feeling rejected for probably the millionth time. When will she say yes? Aish! She is so difficult! Can't she see I have been crushing on her since day one?

He placed his hands in his pocket and started to mumble angrily. "Come on. I mean who on God's green earth would reject a good-looking, and sweet guy who is also an ah-mazing kisser like me?"

He spotted his Infinite gang and walked towards them. "Hyung, did you just got rejected again? You know she won't like you." Sungjong snickered.

Woohyun gave him a glare. Sungjong got scared and distracted himself by playing with his fingers.

Woohyun sat under a tree and puffed out his cheeks. Why does she reject me? Usually in movies, the girl ALWAYS fall for the best friend, but it seems to only apply to me.

His eyes started to wander around. He perked up when he saw a cute girl sitting a lone. "Hey guys, I'll be right back."

He fixed his collar and strutted towards the hot girl. Don't worry babe. Woohyun Oppa to the rescue. You won't be lonely anymore.