Chapter 5

My Player Best Friend

Woohyun tugged onto your arm. "Heyyy Homie!~ Are you going to ignore me?" He whined.

Infinite chuckled at his failed aegyo, but he gave them a glare. You chuckled and put your book down.

"You know I can't stand staying mad at you." You smiled at him. He jumped up from his chair out of joy shouting ~Yeahh!~

He started to play with your hair as you began to pick up your book again. "So....who was that guy sitting next to you in class anyway."

You put your book down again. "Woohyun-ah, if you came in for class on time, you would know he a the new transfer student."

He made an unsatisfying 'o' shape with his mouth. You looked at him and read through his expression.

You rolled your eyes. "What else do you want to know?" You picked up your book and started to read again.

"You know me so well." He hugged you, but you returned the favor by giving him a glare to let you go.

Honestly, you did not like skinship especially if it's from Woohyun since he tend to make 'excuses' to take advantage of girls.

He let go and swung his arms in the air as if he surrendered. "I just want to know what's the guy's name and why he stole my seat." He played with his fingers like a kid.

Honestly, I don't get what girls see in this boy. He acts so childish sometimes. "His name is Woo Jiho, but he wants to be called Zico. And unlike you, he actually cares about school so he took the only seat available where you can see the board."

"B-but I wanted to sit next to you." He whined. "You mean you wanted to copy off my work."

He forced out a smile. "I'm caught aren't I?"

Then a shadow covered your sight of your book. You and Woohyun looked up to see who was intruding your conversation.

Zico stood behind you and waved at you shyly. "Hey, it's me. I came to return your notebook. Thanks so much. You take great notes and it was a big help."

You smiled and got up. "No problem. I'm glad I can help." You took the notebook from him.

When your hands touched, you felt electrical sparks. Woohyun stared at the two of you for a while.

He snatched the book from you and Zico who was staring at you. "Okay, Zico you may go now. Thanks for returning her book."

He waved him goodbye as Zico slowly walked away. You stared at his leaving figure and sat back down. Well, that was weird.

You continue to read your book as Woohyun watched you with curious eyes. You felt a pair of eyes looking at you.

"What?" Woohyun shook his head. "Nothing."

You gave him the 'wtf' look and continued your novel.