Final

My Player Best Friend

5 YEARS LATER..........

You were walking down the aisle in your wedding gown and bouquet of flowers. You and Woohyun had been dating for five years until he decided to pop the question. You did not hesitate to say yes so here you are, marrying Nam Woohyun, your best friend and the love of your life.

Your smile was wide and filled with happiness. Woohyun was waiting on the otherside for you, with a smirk. You knew he was having very dirty thoughts about tonight.

Key, who was handing you to Woohyun was walking down the aisle with you. When you first told him the two of you were dating, he went boinkers. He took every opportunity to the two of you.

But when you announced that you were marrying Woohyun, Key went insane. He was the first to oppose, but fortunately enough, your sister-in-law, Nicole Jung was there to tame the wild Key.

He had no choice, but to give in.

Zico, on the other hand, gave up on you. He knew how much you and Woohyun love each other so he gave the two of you his blessing. He even offered to be the best man at your wedding, along with his now steady girlfriend, Hyuna as your maid of honor.

All the memories of you and Woohyun together, flashed before you. All the sad and happy memories, you remembered them all. You are glad Woohyun was in your life.

You reached the end of the aisle. Woohyun reached out to grab your hand, but the over-protective Key refuse to hand you over to a man like Woohyun.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" You whispered. The audience were confused. Murmurs were heard.

You looked at Woohyun and started to panic.

Suddenly a very feminine clearing of throat was heard in the front row. Key sighed and handed you over to Woohyun. You and Woohyun were grateful for Nicole and smiled at her. She nodded her head and motioned for you two to continue.

Key returned to his seat and received a good slap on the arm from his wife. "Why are you trying to breakup such a cute couple?" She hissed. "Don't do such lame and immature actions, arasso?"

"Yes, ma'am." Key ducked his head.

"You better keep your word, mister." She whispered loudly. Key tried to calm his wife down. "Okay, okay, yeobo. Our child, remember. You can't get angry." He patted her abdomen.

She pouted. "Well stop making me angry." Key placed an arm around her and hugged his wife tightly.

You and Woohyun exchanged vows.

"Is there anyone that objects to this marriage?" The priest asked.

Key was about to stand up, but was pulled down by Nicole. "Okay, then. You may kiss the bride." He announced.

Woohyun lifted up your veil and saw your beautiful face. His heart never fails to flutter around you. You shyly smiled and ducked your head. Woohyun lifted up your chin and planted a kiss on your lips.

*Nam Woohyun, I'm so glad to be your wife and walked the rest of our lives together.* You smiled into the kiss.

60 YEARS LATER...........

You and Woohyun returned home from playing with your grand children.

The two of you were exhausted and decided to rest and watch the sunset on your balcony.

You sat down on the rocking bench as Woohyun went to brew some tea for the both of you. He took the seat next to you and you leaned against his arm.

"Woohyun-ah, the sunset is beautiful." You whispered.

"Everything is beautiful to me as long as I am with you." Woohyun smiled. You chuckled. "Oh, Woohyun you're all old now yet you're still as greasy as ever."

"But it's true." He laughed.

You and Woohyun talked about the high school memories and the drama you two went through to be together.

"I'm glad we have the chance to grow old together, and watch our children and grandchildren grow up." You sighed and closed your eyes.

Woohyun brushed your hair. "I'm so glad our love was strong enough to go through all the thick and thin times." He planted a chaste kiss on your lips. "Remember the first time we kissed as a couple? You were so y when you growled for more." Woohyun wiggled his grey almost disappearing eyebrows.

You laughed a heartily laughter. "Nam Woohyun, always the greasy ert even at old age."

"But that's my charm that lured you to me." He smiled.

You shook your head. *Unbelieveable. I can't believe I fell in love with Nam Woohyun, my player best friend.*

With that you and Woohyun watched the sunset drop in the orange-red horizon while talking about your old memories. Like that, the two of you lived happily ever after.


Thank you for supporting this story! It was suppose to be short, but uh...yeah... LOL I hope to see some of you in my other FF as well. :)

The Nerd Boy ( ft. Kim Myungsoo)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/68248/the-nerd-boy-comedy-infinite-myungsoo-schoollife

When the Cold Hearted Cinderella Meets her Sunshine Prince (ft. Jang Dongwoo)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/73989/when-the-cold-hearted-cinderella-meets-her-sunshine-prince-dongwoo-infinite-myungsoo-romance