Chapter 28

My Player Best Friend

Woohyun woke up with the biggest hangover. He sat up and looked around at his unfamilar surroundings.

*Where am I?* He looked around to see you sleeping next to him.  *Why am I in her room? What happened last night?* He hit hi head a few times.

*Don' t tell me.....* He lifted up the covers and sighed in relief that her was fully clothed. *She would never forgive me if I her. Maybe I should leave.* Woohyun got out of the bed, waking you up by accident in the process.

"Woohyun?" Your eyes were slightly opened with a scratchy voice.

"Sorry about last night." Woohyun waved. *God she looks so y half-awake right now.*

"Where are you going?" You rubbed your eyes innocently, which turned Woohyun on even more.

"I-I have to go before Key hyung kills me." Woohyun stuttered and walked towards the open window.

You got out of bed and walked towards the window where Woohyun was half way out. "Oh." Woohyun turned around to face you. "About last night, if I did or say anything crazy, I'm sorry. I was under the influence." He gave you one last hug and hopped out.

You shut your window and sighed heavily. *So everything he said last night was all a lie.* You walked out of your room and met your brother.

"GOOD MORNING!! Such a wonderful Saturday morning." Key yawned.

You ignored him and walked straight into the bathroom to wash up.

Key blinked. *Did my baby sis just ignored me?*

-------------

You called Zico to hangout, but he had to clean the club from last night and prepare for tonight.

He insisted you can come so you did.

You sat at a table while you watched Zico sweep the floor.

Zico can sense something was wrong. You did not feel as energetic as before.

He threw the broom away and sat on the seat across from you. "What's wrong?" He nudged you.

"Nothing." You shook your head.

"Come on. I know there's something wrong." His smile never fading.

You sighed. "Really, I'm fine." You insisted.

This time, Zico's smile faded. "Is it about Woohyun?"

At the mention of his name, you perked up. "H-How?"

Seriousness was written all over Zico's face. "It's quite obvious. The only people that does not know you two have feelings for each other is the two of you." He tried to joke.

"W-What?" You stuttered, not understanding the situation.

"Everyone at school. They can all see you and Woohyun are close, and not friends kind of close. Lovers kind. You grew up together, and can read each other like a book. You're the perfect couple everyone is jealous of." Zico sighed.

"B-but. No, Zico. You got it all wrong." You tried to deny. "Woohyun and I we can never be lovers. For one, Key Oppa hates him. And two, he likes those pretty girls like Jaekyung." You whispered the last part.

"And maybe that's why Key hyung hates Woohyun. He has a player aura written all over him. Key hyung is just over protective about you and doesn't want you hurt."

"But that's still not possible." You were still in denial, but a part of you hoped Zico was right.

He placed a hand on top of yours. "Look, even though Woohyun is a player, I'm sure he's just trying to get you jealous. He feels insecure and wants your attention, which seems kind of stupid, but guys are like that. He loves you."

"What if he doesn't?"

"Go confess to him and see." Zico said confidently.

"I-If you're wrong then-"

"I'll make you mine." Zico confessed, making you startled.

"W-What?"

"You see, from the first day you gave me hospitality and how much we have in common, I developed some feelings for you. I was devastated when I couldn't see you those past few months. I really really like you and if Woohyun doesn't feel the same way towards you, I'm willing to be your rebound to mend your broken heart and make you fall for me." Zico's confession touched your heart.

"Zico, I don't know what to say." You blushed.

"You don't need to. I just want you to acknowledge my feelings, but if you and Woohyun become couple, I'm willing to let go and wish the two of you the best." He smiled.

You were glad to have such a great friend like Zico. "Thank you." You kissed his cheek. "I think I should go find Woohyun now, huh?" He nodded his head.

Zico looked at your disappearing figure. *Good luck, my love.* He sighed and got back to work.