Chapter 2

My Player Best Friend

You walked through the doors when you heard many fangirls squealing. You realized Woohyun was running after you.

"Hey, homie." He swung his arm around your shoulder.  "Why didn't you wait for me? I did drive you to school." You looked at him in disbelief and showed him your watch.

"Ohhh. I see. Why do you always want to be the first one in the classroom anyway?"

"I want to get a good seat where I can actually see the chalkboard." Three girls marched up to you and Woohyun.

"Oppa!" The girl in the middled ducked her head down holding out a letter. Oh gosh! Another confession again?! Poor girl is going to be heart broken.

"I have been secretly in love with you for two years. I hope you can accept me." Woohyun glanced at the girl.

He lifted her chin up and gave her a smile making her melt a little on the inside. "Sorry, but I'm already seeing someone."

The girl blinked at him trying to hold her tears back. "I-it's not her is it?" Her finger pointing at you.

Woohyun chuckled a bit. "Why? Do we make a great couple?" He pulled you closer, but pushed him away.

You smacked his arm. "Yah, stop playing around. Sorry. I'm just a close friend of his. He is seeing some other girl. I hope you don't feel too terrible." You tried to explain.

The girl walked away crying with her two friends. "Don't worry! You are pretty cute so when I'm available, I will definitely call you." He shouted across the hall.

"Nam Woohyun, How do you sleep at night hurting a girl's feelings?" You asked out of curiosity.

He shrugged. "Not my fault I'm so good looking and how girls literally throw themselves at me. Speaking of girls."

A girl was suddenly pushed towards Woohyun's direction, bumping into him.

She was blushing while holding a box of chocolates. You rolled your eyes and gathered your books for class, ditching Woohyun.

Another confession again........