Hya

hopeless love

Helloow. Ugh whether you guys are ignoring me or this story is really bad. Maybe I should quit... If you guys don't give me any feedback. :(

Ugh, but for now I'll upload this chapter and we'll see how things go.

And yes, this is the chapter where Hya appears. It's a girl and I couldn't think of a better name. Sorry.

 

 

 


The next day went just as normal. Hyuk and Hongbin had the same class and sat next to each other.

It surprised Hyuk that hongbin acted all normal. As if their almost kiss accident never happened. But Hyuk himself couldn't think of anything else and the fact that Hongbin wanted to kiss him. I mean, Hongbin was the one who leaned in. It was a wonderful feeling that could been more wonderful if N and Ravi didn't disturb them. He still didn't know why, 'cause after that, they just kinda chilled.

"I'm looking forward to the autumn break," Hongbin said and got his books out of his bag.

"Me too," Hyuk agreed.

They had math. A subject Hyuk truely hated the most. All those numbers and math-things.

Hongbin sighed heavenly and sunk in his seat. "One week no school."

Hyuk grinned. One week only him and Hongbin. And N, Ravi, Ken and Leo, but those didn't really matter now.

"Alright class," the teacher began. "Before we start I want to introduce you to your new classmate, Hya."

Hya, Hyuk repeated in his head. That name sounded so fimiliar!

When she walked in, he knew why. He could never forget that face. Until he met Hongbin, ofcourse. After that he kinda never thought about her anymore and wished he never had to see her again.

 

--FLASHBACK--

 

Little Hyuk, About 4 years younger that now (so not that little), walked to the wardrobe of his school. All happy to see his girlfriend again. He almost hopped. He was just that happy.

The wide smile on his face faded away when he saw two people kissing on the end of the wardrobe. From the back he saw a girl pressed up against a boy. The girl's hair looked like his girlfriend's hair. Black and short. No...It couldn't be... "Hya?" Hyuk asked terrefied.

"," he heard a fimiliar voice say. Yep... It was his Hya.

She turned around and faced her angry and sad boyfriend. Or should I say ex-boyfriend.

"H-how could you..." Hyuk tried to hold back his tears. "With...Him..." he pointed at the boy. It was the nerd of their class. Hyuk himself had also not a high reputation himself, but him? 

"I...I just wanted something different... Really. I still-" Hyuk cut her of with a loud voice.

"No!" Now Hyuk didn't care about holding his tears back and let them flow like a rivir. "Shup up!"

"Don't talk to me like that!" Hya warned.

The boy she kissed with grinned wide as if he had the time of his life.

"Hyukkie~" She said sweetly and tried to touch his shoulder, but Hyuk slapped her hand away.

"Don't you dare to ever touch me again!" he screamed and ran away. After that Hya changed schools and never saw her again.

 

--END FLASHBACK--

 

Untill now. He never knew why she left, but he was glad. And yes, before he met Hongbin he was just a straight teenage boy looking for girls to hook up with. 

Hyuk looked at Hya with terror and she stared back, smiling.

"You can introduce yourself, Hya," the teacher said.

"Well, hello. I'm Hya and mooved away from seoul a few years ago, but now I'm back. Isn't that nice?" She asked and looked at Hyuk as if she asked him that question.

No, Hyuk answerd in his head. 

"Alright, take a seat, Hya, so I can begin the class," The teacher said and turned to the chalkboard and began to write all kind of math things.

Hya took a seat somewhere in the front of the class, far away from Hyuk and Hongbin who sat in the back.

"She is hot," Hongbin wispered while he stared at her.

Hyuk inspected her. unfortunately, he was right. She was hot, but she looked fiercer than when he saw her for the last time. She changed, he had to say. Not in a bad way, or perhaps in a bad way. I mean, he didn't see her for a while... But he couldn't stand that Hongbin thought she was hot. He got kinda jealous right away.

"Don't you think?" Hongbin asked soft and looked at Hyuk.

He nodded. I really don't want to agree, but you're right... Hyuk thought and tried to pay attention to the class.

After class Hyuk walked out of the room towards the cafeteria. He stopped when something poked his shoulder and turned around, facing Hya.

"Nice to see you again," she said with a wide smile.

Hyuk saw Hongbin walk further towards the cafeteria and didn't want to talk Hya. No, he rather died. 

"You've grown up, I see," she said with a derisive tone in her voice.

"You too... But I have to go now," Hyuk said annoyed and wanted to walk away but Hya blocked his way.

"No, no. How have you been?" She asked all friendly again.

"I really don't want to talk to you." Hyuk tried to walk past her, but she blocked his way again.

"Don't be so impatient and talk with me." She smiled and laid a hand on his shoulder.

"I just care as less about you as you care about me," Hyuk said while his flashback popped up again.

"Oh, but I do care, Hyukkie-"

"Don't." He slapped her hand away. "I don't have time for your bull, so let me go and never talk to me again." 

"We have all classes togehter," she teased and stepped away. "Good luck with avoiding me."

Oh, I'll do anything to avoid you, Hyuk thought and walked away.

Hyuk sat with his friends.

"I saw you talk with that new girl. She's hot," Ravi said.

"She sure is," N agreed.

They watched Hya come in the cafeteria and sit with a couple girls she probably knew.

Maybe she's hot, but she's a devil. A demon I can tell you, Hyuk thought, but didn't say a word. He just got more irritated if they repeat it every second and didn't want to come across as an irritated .

They kept on staring at Hya and Hyuk coulnd't handle it anymore. "I know she's good looking, but can you stop staring at her like that?"

His friends looked confused at him.

"What's the matter?" Hongbin asked.

Hyuk sighed and got up. "I'll maybe tell you later." He walked off, letting his friends confused behind.

The next lesson Hyuk sat in the backseat again, alone. He looked at Hongbin who sat next to Hya. It wasn't Hongbin's fault that he sat next to her. When he walked into the classroom, Hya grabbed his arm and put him next to her. Hongbin looked at Hyuk, but Hyuk nodded that is was fine and at first Hyuk was really okay with it, but then they began to have fun. Hyuk clicket his pen nonstop and glanced at them. All he wanted was drag Hongbin to his seat and have fun with him, instead of that Hongbin had fun with Hya.

Oh no. Now her hand was on his shoulder and he smiled at her. Damn... his smile.. But it wasn't meant for Hyuk so screw that smile! Oh god. Now she wispered something in his ear and he blushed.

Hyuk wanted to throw his pen at her face. And it should get in her eye, so she could bleed to death. What a wonderful idea!

Ugh, what was he thinking? He didn't see her for years and he wanted her dead already. But maybe he was wrong. Maybe she did change in a good way...

Or maybe not...

 

 


Sorry, it's a bit short, because there wasn't much to tell in this chapter...

What do you guys think of Hya?

Oh, and really sorry if I sounded desperate for attention and comments. *desperate voice* "But I really need you guys!" But I sure would not stop this story, so also sorry if I scared you ._. 

School likes to screw me with a bunch of homework and projects, so sometimes I'm not able to update.

AAAAAAND...I made a decision... I'm going to write a bonus chapter at the end for the people who want that. Sooooooooo let me know if you want a Hyukbin chapter!! ♥ I'm already looking forward on that! (I think I'll do that in the autumn break of this story. You know, to start that mini vacation good)

Other than that, I still love you guys!

BYEE~~~~~>.<