The Plan

hopeless love

Alright, first chapter. Why not upload it today? :) Enjoyyyyyy! :3

 

 


 

 

It was a normal day in Seoul. At the dorm of Hyuk and Hongbin.

"so...eh...how was school?" Hyuk asked. He wanted to break the awkward silence but didn't exactly know how. This was the first question that popped up in his head.

"Like always," Hongbin answered. He was tired and all he wanted to do was sleep, but it was only 7 in the evening and that's a bit early. He yawned and got up from the coutch they were sitting on, watching tv. He walked to the bathroom door.

"what are you going to do?" Hyuk asked.

"going to take a shower, what else in the bathroom?" Hongbin said curt and opened the door to walk in. as soon he was in he closed the door.

Someone's moody, Hyuk thought and sighed. Why does he, himself, alsways be so awkward when Hongbin's around? Yes he liked him, alot. But shouldn't he be flirty or something instead of so shy, so awkward?

He heard the shower run and imagined a wet, Hongbin under the shower spray. Oh god, he thought. Why did he imagined that and why does it turn him on? It's only an imagine! Bad Hyukkie, bad.

He looked at his pants which began to tighten. He ran his hand through his hair and tried to control his body. Which failed as he focessed on the sound of the shower again.

Stupid Hongbin with his stupid body and his stupid voice! Why did Hyuk fall in love with his roommate? His incredible hot roommate... For long he tried to ignore his feelings but it got worse everytime he saw Hongbin. He couldn't handle it and confessed it to his friends Ravi, N, Leo en Ken. Ravi and N were close friends. To close if you'd ask Hyuk. And Leo and Ken? well, he didn't know mutch about their 'relationship', which they said they did't have but it obvious that they liked eachother.

Hyuk sighed again. Why can't he be close with Hongbin? Is he that ugly? 

He startled out of his thoughts when he heard the shower shut. After a few seconds Hongbin walked out, half with only a towel around his waist. His hair was soaked as he walked to his room.

Hyuk grabbed as quick as he could a pillow from the coutch and laid it on his lap so that Hyuk junior was covered. From the corner of his eyes, he peeked at Hongbin's half body. He almost drooled at the sight and was disappointed when he disappeared in his room. He threw his head back and sighed at his loudest. Stupid, y Hongbin.

Hyuk never saw Hongbin again that night. He thought he was asleep or something and actually he was relieved. He couldn't handle him now and especially not moody Hongbin.

 

-----

 

"So... How is it going between you and Binnie?" Ken asked Hyuk suggestively, waggling his eyebrows.

they were sitting in the cafetaria of school, at a table for 6 person. (For Hyuk, N, Ravi, Leo, Ken and Hongbin ofcourse.)

"Not so well," Hyuk pouted. "I don't know what to do."

"Just ask him on- HEEEY, Hongbin," Ken began but quickly changed the subject when Hongbin sat with them. "What's up?"

Hongbin sat down next to Ravi, facing Hyuk. "Nothing much, you?"

"Noooo," Ken said giggly and winked at Hyuk.

Damn you, Ken. Hyuk rolled his eye and wanted to smack him. He looked at his friens. N and Ravi sat almost on eachother's laps and Leo and Ken couldn't stop smiling at eachother. He looked at Hongbin who was eating. wow, he's even hot when he eats, Hyuk thought and it was hard to look away.

Hongbin caught him staring. "Is there something on my face?" he asked curt.

Again so moody? "N-no, I was just thinking.." Hyuk stutterd and looked embarressed away.

N looked at Hongbin with a face like: why-so-sulky?

"Did you sleep well, Hongbin?" Ravi asked.

"Yes, why?" Hongbin asked angrily.

Ravi looked shocked and mumbled something to N, who nodded slightly.

Hongbin sighed and continued eating.

 

-----

 

After school N, Ravi, Leo and Ken dragged Hyuk to N and Ravi's dorm. Hyuk had no idea why, but they wanted to talk with him, that's for sure.

"Did you do something to him?" N asked and settled himself on his own bed.

"No," Hyuk said sadly and looked at the ground. "I don't know what he has. Yesterday evening he was also moody."

"You didn't do something that pissed him off?" Ravi asked.

"No I did not," Hyuk said annoyed. "And can you now tell why you all dragged me here?"

they looked at eachother with smiles.

"We want to help you!" Ken said overly excited.

"With what?" Hyuk asked. Oh... He thought. "I don't need help with Hongbin."

"Yes you do, little Hyukkie," Ken said and sat down next to him. "You need alot of help."

"Ken's right, that's why we developed a plan," Ravi said.

Oh god no..."A plan?" Hyuk asked with disgust in his voice.

"Yes. We're going to help you get a date," Ken explained.

"With Hongbin ofcourse!" N said.

"I don't know how you guys are going to do that, but I don't like the plan already," Hyuk complained. "You saw how moody he is. I don't think he wants a date with me."

"Ofcourse he wants a date with you!" Ken tried to confince him. "Just do aegyo and BOOM he's yours."

They all laughed except Hyuk, he was definitely not into this plan.

"alright, let's discuss the plan," N said and looked at Ravi. "Ravi, do you want to tell little Hyukkie what we had in mind?"

"Ofcourse," he said and turned to Hyuk. "Okay, Hyuk, listen carefully. You don't say it's a date. No DON'T say that. He might get scared by that. Just say: 'Hey Binnie, wanne go to a restaurant?' easy, right?"

"Well, that's NOT easy!" Hyuk said and stood up. "I can't walk towards him and say: 'wanne go to a restaurant?'! I don't have the courage for that! I mean, how did you guys did it?"

"Did 'it'?" Ken said grinning. Leo hitted the back of his neck. "Ouch!"

"No," Hyuk said annoyed. "I meant, how did you guys asked eachother on a date?" 

"Who says we had a date?" N asked frighted

"Well, Ravi told me."

N gave Ravi a look. "You didn't tell me that I did not had the permission to tell it anybody!" Ravi half yelled.

N sighed and turned to Hyuk. "Ravi just asked me. And I said yes. And you 'Keo'?"

Leo blushed but Ken had no problem with telling their story. "Leo was just super shy, which I found really really cute, so I walked to him and asked if he wanted to date me."

"Wait...what?" N asked shocked.

"You guys are dating!?" Ravi yelled also totally in shock.

"No! you did not let me finnish!" Ken pouted.

Leo's head was red. blood red. Hyuk wasn't sure if he was breathing or not.

"So... finnish," Ravi said very interested.

"Eh...Yeah...Well this is going to be embarrassing...So I asked if Leo would date me and he had sort of beaten me up...But after that he said he loved to have a date with me," Ken explained and leaned against Leo who pushed him away.

"That's NOT how it went, little liar!" Leo said embarressed.

"Awh, you love me," Ken pouted.

"No I don't," Leo said stubborn.

"You do."

"I don't."

"You do."

"I don't."

"OKAY," Hyuk exclaimed. "I see, this is not going to help me or something."

"Yeah, we are bad at this," Ravi confessed.

"Just go to him and ask him! Geez, it's not that the world will end if he says no!" Ken yelled and quickly placed a hand for his mouth to cover it. "I'm sorry, Hyukkie, I didn't meant to yell."

"What Ken is trying to say is that you just should go for it," N said.

"And if you don't do something we will do it," Ravi threated smiling.

"Okay," Hyuk walked towards the door. "So, just ask, don't say it's a date, bring him to a restaurant and have fun. Just ask, okay, just ask."

Ravi walked to him to open the door. "Relax, Hyukkie, you can do this. Hongbin can't deny you. I swear."

"Thanks," Hyuk thanked and turned around to his friends. "Wish me luck."

"GOOD LUCK," they all said and Hyuk rolled his eyes, morons. 

This plan is so going to fail.

 


FINALLY, I began to write this chapter at 11 in the morning and it's now a half past 4 in the afternoon. Damn, it lasted long! Ofcourse I took breaks and stuf but oh my...5 hours is long! :) I also had a writers block! ugh, I hate that.

I'm not a real writer so don't judge me if this ! :3

Please comment or something. Do what makes you happy.

luv u~ jk :p

I'll try to update tomorrow but I don't know 'cause we only have 1 laptop at home and we have to share it with 4 people. and 3 of them like to use it, alot.. yeah... C U LATER

K, byeeee