Chapter 8 (Under Construction)

The School's Heartbreaker Lives With Me? (Under Construction)

HWA-YOUNG

  A week later, it was 6:30 PM on a Saturday night. Mr. and Mrs. Kim were at a party. I was reading on the couch, while Key was watching TV beside me. Suddenly, the TV shut off and so did the lights. It was pitch black. Damn, a blackout.

    "Where are the candles?" I asked Key, while trying walk around, with my hands outstretched like a zombie so I didn't bump into anything.

  "In the cupboard, you get them, and I'll find the lighter"

    I stumbled my way to the cupboard and found a few tea light candles. I set them down on the kitchen table and Key lit them. I turned around to find more,  but I didn't notice that I dropped one and tripped over it. Key stuck out his arms to catch me reflexifly, and I landed in his arms. But while I fell into his arms, I looked up into his face, and my lips came crashing down....right unto his.

      asdfghjklasfsfhfkdlhlll my mind went I'm kissing KEY!!!!!! But...it's actually quite nice...he smells like...home. And expensive cologne. His lips are so warm and soft. I feel like a puzzle piece, perfectly fitting to him. It's cheesy, but I feel...safe, and nice.

         Both of us were so shocked, we stayed like that, with his arms holding me, and our lips touching each others for a few seconds, then both of us simultaeniously realized what were we doing and quickly broke away.

   "S-s-sorry," I stuttered like an idiot, and walked upstairs to my room, closed the door and tried to hide the Paris-to-Beijing smile that was on my face.

KEY POV

  asdfghjkjhgfdsdfghjklkjhgfd I just kissed Hwa-Young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has really nice lips, they're soft and pretty. She smells really good, too. Like a spicy flower, with a light note....OMG I just kissed her.....

      "S-s-sorry," she stuttered (she's so adorable!) and walked away.

  I smiled like an idiot.

 

===========================================

Thank you to all my subscribers and the people that posted nice comments, I can't believe I got this many subscribers already for my first fanfic~