Chapter 6 (Under Construction)

The School's Heartbreaker Lives With Me? (Under Construction)

KEY POV

 About 2 weeks after Hwa-Young and her friends met my friends, we were all pretty good friends, and Hwa-Young, Mi-Ok and Hae-Won always ate at our lunch table. So one day, Jonghyun said during lunch,

  "My dad got me 8 tickets to the amusement park from work, why don't we all go this Sunday?"

 We all agreed that it sounded fun and we would go. That Sunday, we all met up at the amusement park.

     "So where should we go first?" Mi-Ok asked.

  "I want to see the dance contest show!" Taemin said.

     "I really want to go on the new rollercoaster!" Hwa-Young exclaimed.

  "Okay then, I got an idea!" Onew-the-leader said, "Let's split up, so people who want to see shows, go with Taemin, and people who want to ride rollercoasters go with Hwa-Young." Minho, Hae-Won, Onew and Taemin went to go see shows, and Mi-Ok, Jonghyun and I went with Hwa-Young. Honestly, I was a little afraid of heights, but I didn't want Hwa-Young to know that. So we all went on the new rollercoaster. Mi-Ok, Jonghyun and I were screaming our heads off, clinging to the safety bar, while Hwa-Young was laughing with her hands in the air. Sometimes, I think that girl is crazy...but I still love her! <3

    After we went on more rides, we were walking around and saw a crowd gathering around a stage. We decided to check it out. An MC was on the stage with 4 couples.

  "Now, we shall choose the last couple to take part in our couple's dance contest!" the MC boomed. "You kids there!" he said pointing to my general direction. "The boy with the blue shirt and the girl with the black tank top!" I looked at me and Hwa-Young, who was beside me. Damn, we were wearing a blue shirt and a black tank top.

    "Um, we're not a couple!" I said loudly.

 "Come on Key, it'll be fun!" said Hwa-Young, dragging me to the stage by my hand. We got on the stage while people clapped.

  "What kind of dancing will we do?!" I whispered frantically into her ear. Hwa-Young thought for a moment, and then her eyes lit up as she whispered something into my ear. I laughed, "Okay, let's do that dance"

      The first couple was on, they were a young married couple that did a improptu cha cha routine. The next couple were a pair of 16 year olds that performed contemporary dance. The pair of middleaged adults performed a graceful ballroom dance, while 14 year old best friends did a jive dance. Then, me and Hwa-Young was on.

  "What song shall we play?" the MC asked us. Hwa-Young whispered into his ear. he laughed, and started playing the song. Hwa-Young stood beside me, and we got into position. "Sorry Sorry" by Super Junior came on and we started dancing to it. The audience laughed, clapped, cheered and whistled. When we were finished, the MC came on stage.

   "I think it's pretty clear by the audience's reaction that couple 5 is the winner!" the MC boomed. "Congratualations couple 5, you both win a gift certificate for two at the Orchid restaurant!" Hwa-Young's eyes lit up, I could tell she had really wanted to go there. After we walked off stage, Mi-Ok and Jonghyun came up to us.

      "You guys were great!" Mi-Ok said.

"Congratulations, guys!" Jonghyun said, "I hear that Orchid is very popular for couples" he hinted.

   I blushed, and so did Hwa-Young.

For the rest of the day, we enjoyed the fun amusement park, going on a bunch of rides. It was very fun :)