Chapter 14 (Under Construction)

The School's Heartbreaker Lives With Me? (Under Construction)

KEY POV

   Who was that guy? And what did Hwa-Young mean by saying that I healed her? What? She's not sick...I decided to go talk to Mi-Ok and Hae-Won. At break, while Hwa-Young was in the art room I went up to them.

     "Hae-Won, Mi-Ok, can I talk to you guys, in private?"

  "Sure, what do you need?" Mi-Ok asked.

       "Well, yesterday, Hwa-Young and I went to dinner. She mentioned something about me healing her and there was a weird blond guy with lots of ear piercings that upset Hwa-Young. Do you know anything about these things?" Hae-Won sighed.

    "We don't know if we should tell you this, but I guess you deserve to...that boy was Hwa-Youngs' ex-boyfriend Chin-Hwa, he goes to another school, but they met at a cafe that they both worked at." 

~flashback 3 3/4 months ago~

   In a cafe that Hwa-Young used to work at.

"Hey, baby, are you going to be coming to my party today, you could bring your friends?" asked Chin-Hwa after he poured a customer some coffee.

   "Sorry I can't, I have a art club meeting, a famous artist is coming all the way from Busan to talk to us!"

      "Okay then, have fun!" For some reason, Chin-Hwa looked pretty happy when Hwa-Young said she couldn't go...

    That day, Hwa-Young got a phone call from a fellow art club member, who said the meeting was canceled for today.

 "Yay, that means we can go to the party...I think I'll surprise Chin-Hwa by not calling that I'm going first~" Hwa-Young chirped mischiviously to Mi-Ok and Hae-Won as the trio got ready for the party.

     When they arrived at Chin-Hwa's house, music was blasting and so many people were dancing, so Hwa-Young couldn't find Chin-Hwa anywhere.

 "Let's get a drink, then lets look for him in the living room!" Hae-Won suggested, and we all went to the table where drinks and snacks were assembled. Hwa-Young spotted Bong-Chol, who was a close friend of Chin-Hwa, sipping a drink in front of the living room door.

    "Hi Bong-Chol!" Hwa-Young greeted him. He spit out his drink in surprise.

  "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, CHIN-HWA SAID YOU WERE IN ART CLUB!?" Bong-Chol said, very surprised.

     "It was cancelled. ANYways, excuse me, your blocking the door to the living room" Bong-Chol didn't move, he had a panicy look on his face.

       "Hwa-Young, you don't want to go in the living room, it's too loud there, let's go to the patio, Chin-Hwa's mom grows some very nice radish roots there!" he babbled.

  "No thanks, you know I'm allergic to radish. Why are you acting so weird?" Hwa-Young asked, then walked into the living room with Hae-Won and Mi-Ok.

    "Oh my god" Mi-Ok and Hae-Won said at the same time when they walked into the living room. There was Chin-Hwa, making out with a beautiful girl. Hwa-Young turned pale. Hae-Won, Mi-Ok and Hwa-Young walked over to Chin-Hwa.

       "What do you think your doing?" Hwa-Young demanded to Chin-Hwa, who broke apart with the girl he was snogging.

  "Hwa-Young, what are you doing here?!" Chin-Hwa asked, surprised.

          "I asked, what do you think your doing" Hwa-Young replied, her voice steely.

    "I'm kissing somebody, what do you think?"

       "But I'm your girlfriend, you told me you loved me"

 "Oh please, I only said I loved you to try to get you into bed, but when you said no, I started losing intrest in you. You're such a child, you only want to go do stuff like drink coffee and go to the beach on dates. This isn't sixth grade! End of discussion!" Chin-Hwa laughed. He stopped laughing when Hwa-Young slapped him across the face.

  "Fine, end of relation ship...you digust me, " she snarled, and walked away with Hae-Won and Mi-Ok, after the two poured their drinks over Chin-Hwa's head. Hwa-Young didn't cry until she was out of the house, and hugging her friends.

 "And that's what happened, Hwa-Young has been so wounded that she didn't date since, I mean, she really loved Chin-Hwa!" Mi-Ok said after she and Hae-Won finished re-telling me this story.

    "But you know what, Key?" said Hae-Won "The first month or so after the break-up, she was sad, and she almost never smiled. But after she moved in with you..."

       "She became so much happier!" Mi-Ok interjected.

     "That's what she meant by saying that you healed her...you healed a broken heart!"

  Ohhh...I understood now...and I also understood that I wanted to go rip Chin-Hwa's head off for hurting Hwa-Young.

     I smiled with the knowledge that I made her happy. I wouldn't tell her that Mi-Ok and Hae-Won told me about Chin-Hwa yet though.

=======================================

Yay, I just realized that today is the tenth anniversary of this fanfic! (Well, 11th, I was a little late, but oh well!) I can't believe that for my first fic ever, I already got 14 subs :) To thank everybody, here's a GIFt for you...(Please excuse my lame sense of humor)