Chapter 17 (Under Construction)

The School's Heartbreaker Lives With Me? (Under Construction)

 

HWA-YOUNG POV

     Key and I were happy as larks, eating ice-cream, going to the park, and shopping together. We thought that nothing bad could happen...we were worng.

        A week or so after we started dating, I noticed something weird at school. People were either glaring or sending pitying look at Key and I. I heard people whispering behind my back. When Key and I walked into a room, the talking would stop, so I knew they were talking about us.

  I asked some of my friends what was going on, none of them knew. Nothing really bad happened until one day. It was a busy free period, I was in the crowded hallway. I went to my locker to get books and found the words "You're a and  a " messily spray painted on the locker door. I gasped.

    "What is this?" I asked. A girl walked past me.

  "Well, it's the truth, isn't it?" she smirked.

        "What did you say?" I asked her.

"I said that your a wh*re that only got Kibum by seducing him!"

    "WHAT?!" I yelled, about to go rip the girl's head off for saying this, this, LIE!

  "Excuse me, but if I hear you saying something to my best-friend's lady like that again, I think you'll regret it" a voice said smoothly behind me. I turned around. It was Jonghyun oppa, leaning against my locker with Onew standing beside him.

     The trash-mouthed girl had a look of fear on her face and ran away.

 "Thanks oppa" I said to Jonghyun.

     "No problem. Anyways, what happened here?" he gestured to the profane sentence on my locker.

  "I have no idea!" I exclaimed, seething with both anger and sadness.

        "Want a hug Younggie?" Onew oppa said spreading his arms out. I accepted his hug. Suddenly there were gasps around the hallway and girls started taking their phones out and snapping pictures of me and Onew oppa hugging. I quickly broke apart from the bear hug.

   "What's going on? Stop taking pictures!" I said to everybody. Another girl came up to me.

"It's bad enough you are a , but your cheating on him with one of his best friends?!"

      "Onew oppa is a close friend, it was just a hug!" I yelled back at the girl, about to lose my anger when Key, Taemin and Minho ran up to me.

  "All right, everybody go away!" Minho roared to the crowd of people that was still taking pictures, screaming and pelting things like erasers at me. Nobody listened to him.

        "Guys, let's go!" Key yelled and grabbed my hand and we sprinted away from the mob, with the SHINee boys following us with the abusive mob hot on our heels. The SHINee gang and I reached a empty classroom and we all shoved ourselves in there and Key and I hid underneath the teacher's desk, Taemin shoved himself into the supply closet full of textbooks and pencils, Minho and Jonghyun slid behind bookshelves, and Onew, not knowing where to go, crawled out the window. (the classroom was on the 1st floor of the school and there was a bush under the window, so don't worry MVP's ;) )

   The lights switched on as some people in the mob went inside the classroom and glanced around, yelled "They're not here!" to the rest of the mob and went back outside. We waited until the mob's footsteps died away and Jonghyun closed and locked the door and Onew crawled back inside the classroom, spitting out leaves from his mouth. SHINee and I sat down on the floor in a circle.

        "Why did somebody vandalised Hwa-Young's locker?" Taemin asked.

    "Why are people throwing stuff at her?" Minho inquired.

            "Why did those people say lies about Hwa-Young seducing Key and being a, er...floozy?" wondered Onew while picking twings from his hair.

   "I don't know guys" said Jonghyun oppa determained, "but I know that somebody is spreading nasty rumors about Hwa-Young and we have to find out who it is"

   

=====================================

Hey again readers! Sorry for not updating in a few days, it's because my family adopted a puppy! Her name is Leo, she's an adorable toy poodle :)