Chapter 5 (Under Construction)

The School's Heartbreaker Lives With Me? (Under Construction)

HWA-YOUNG POV

A few days later...

  I stared at my english textbook...WTH did this all mean? Gahh...I should have paid more attention in english class, the test was tommorow! Wait, didn't Key once tell me that he was fluent in englsih because he lived in LA or something when he was a kid for a few months? I walked over to his room. His door was open and he was lying on his bed, listening to music and reading a book. It looked pretty heavy, I glanced at the cover. It was in english. I fail so bad...Key, who's in the same grade and english class as me can read that, while I struggled through books for 8th graders!

     "Key?" I asked. He looked up. "Hi, can you please...um help me with my english? I don't really know what it's talking about"

  "Sure" he said, gesturing for me to sit down at his desk. "What do you need help with?"

I pointed to a sentence, "Can you read this for me, please?" He read it for me. "And what does this say?" He read it for me again. Then he sat back down on his bed and opened his book again.

  "I can't read all of them for you or you'll never learn anything" he said, "Try to sound them out, read them carefully and only call me when you really need me!"

KEY POV

  5 minutes later.

  "Key, what does this say?"

God, she was adorable.

  I helped her study and the next day she came up to me in the hallway at school, waving a piece of paper around. "I got 98% on my english test! Thank you so much, I couldn't have done it without you!" Then she hugged me.

  asdfghjklkjhgfdsdfghjgf my brain went she was hugging me!

 She then skipped away, waving the paper around to show it to people proudly.