Chapter 19 (Under Construction)

The School's Heartbreaker Lives With Me? (Under Construction)

KEY POV

      About 10 minutes later, SHINee, Hae-Won, Mi-Ok and Hwa-Young were all gathered around Minho's laptop in the a empty classroom. Jonghyun was searching up the site that Hana told him about. He clicked and the site loaded. It was a blog with ironically, a pink background with magenta hearts, the sweetness being a strong contrast to the meanness and cruellity of the blog. The latest entry was posted just a day ago.

           "Hwa-Young is a heartless, ty, seducing b***h that acted like a w***e in order to get Key. I mean she is so ugly, how else could she have gotten Key by means other then her body! Her frizzy hair, her pasty skin, her big nose, her ugly mouth!" There was a lot of more stuff that was 50x more terrible. I turned away from the computer to look at Hwa-Young. Her face was pale but she wasn't crying or anything, but I knew that she was upset inside, but staying strong for the benefit of her friends. That was my Hwa-Young.

            "Oh my god" Mi-Ok breathed, "Who could write this about Younggie?"     

   "Let me find out" Taemin replied and sat in front of the computer, cracked his knuckles, and he started typing a bunch of stuff.

                 "What are you doing?" Jonghyun asked.

        "Oh, he's hacking it" Minho replied nonchalantly.

"Whoa, what?" Hae-Won asked. "TAEMIN is a hacker?"

     "I wouldn't say a hacker, more like I know how to do it" Taemin replied, not looking up from the computer. "I'm trying to trace the IP address to find out who wrote this"

10 minutes later, Taemin sighed.

      "What?" we all asked.

 "I can't trace the IP, it's blocked, someone really good must have made this website" Taemin said dejectedly.

 

==================================

ZOMG CLIFFHANGER!